Look how proud he is

look how proud he is

awww

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3441246/Will-Smith-discusses-son-s-gender-fluid-style.html
hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/03/sarah-snyder-man-instagram-deletes-caption-jaden-smith-gunner-cheating/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will should win an oscar for his performance in that photo

You can kinda see his disgust hiding behind that smile

>It's the son of a famous black celebrity becomes flamingly gay episode

Yes, yes, very pround.

>You can kinda see his disgust hiding behind that smile
It honestly makes me feel sad for Will Smith.

He wanted a son who would follow in his footsteps.

When that obviously fell through, he probably would have settled on just having a normal son that he could at least be proud of like a normal parent.

But no. He gets this shit. And he has to look happy about it, because no one wants to be the guy that hates their own son.

Now this is the story, all about how

My son got flipped, turned upside down.

My son's sexual orientation got flipped, turned upside down

This is a life lesson about what happens to children who have their egos massively inflated from a young age.

Will is the peter molyneux of parenting basically told Jaden "you can do anything!".

Now look at him

>I regret my failure to beat some fucking sense into this child when I had the chance

However?

GEE, I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RAISE YOUR KIDS IN A FUCKING SUICIEEEE CULT STARTED BY A GUY WHO STOLE FROM ALEISTER CROWLEY AND CONVINCED THE GUY WHO STARTED NASAS JPL THAT HE COULD SUMMON A FEMALE ELEMENTAL NAMED BABALON BY JACKING OFF INTO A CIRCLE FIFTY TIMES A DAY?

>He wanted a son who would follow in his footsteps
He is, he's going to be a huge fag like his dad

Holly shit, has jayden the mirrors kid really went batshit insane?

He still has time to have another kid if he drops jada

I wonder what his thetan level is...

it's his fault for being a shit parent

Will still has another son from a previous marriage that he doesn't love.

Also don't forget about this
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3441246/Will-Smith-discusses-son-s-gender-fluid-style.html

>"He dresses funny"
>"He might be gay"
>"He has weird hair"

this is a hollywood kid. not only a product of hollywood and two celebrity parents, but he/she is also trying to become some kind of entertainer or artist in their own right.

will smith is loving, encourage, etc. CAN YOU IMAGE??? Well, not everyone is an angry, basement dwelling, manbaby.

this is just bullying. PERIOD

This is his gf tho.

Can't say I'm not jealous.

Cool individual style and unironically a great rapper

I'd be proud if he were my son

this is the most disgusting family I've ever seen

muh

Mein sides tho

Man, I almost want to experience his son's life. Your family is rich and famous. Your dad is cool as fuck. You eat the best food, go to the best schools, and wear the best clothes.

But your dumb teenage brain tells you to act and dress like a cringy fucking weirdo. I will never experience what it's like to be Jaden Smith and it makes me sad.

He has another son who seems normal

Sexy as hell

>implying jaden believes in monogamy
>implying she's not getting unique dicks every night of the week

I wouldn't mind Jaden if it meant the opportunity to fuck her desu

Her chest is tiny. Her face is plain and chubby despite being so skinny. Her eyes are brown. She has no hips or ass, she's just sticking it out in that photo.

I can definitely say I am not jealous.

Jaden please go.

why does he have this same stupid fucking expression on his face in every picture? and his daughter resembles him the most.

Only will and the girl, and maybe jaden, look bad desu

Will looks high as shit

Jaden the type of nigga who "dabs"

Her face is neither plain or chubby, and what's wrong with brown eyes stormfag

>he wanted a son who would follow in his footsteps

According to? Not that i'm justifying his sons behavior but the man is pretty much nigga cruise

MAYBE HE SHOULDN'T HAVE THROWN AWAY HIS FIRST SON

>Make one of the most iconic songs of the 90's about your newborn son
>proceed to promote the sniveling shit spawned from Jada pinket Smith's cunt

Fuck, just look how much more testosterone Trey Smith has.

Trey Smith looks bro tier

Dude on the right is leaning over the woman but she doesn't like it at all

Also, who is getting captcha in Italian?

fake smile

A jew mingling with a degenerate nigger, color me surprised.

At least the kid wasn't in it to trash the whole movie like b4.

daaamn

Is that Magic Johnson's kid?

I wonder when he's having kids with Margot Robbie

WHAT IS THIS HAIRSTYLE CALLED ?

> Congratulations, sir, it's a pineapple

if our heads aren't real how can hair be real

I love Trey's "i used to fuck bitches like you in prison" look

Jaden looks like a little bitch

his daughter kinda looks like that assassin from kingsman

Its called a nigger handle. You grab those tuffs to make him go where you want.

>Will's agent calls "How about suicide...
>Will thinks of his son
>I'll do it
>...squad"

And that's how he ended up in the movie

Look at the eyes. Only Will's mouth is smiling.

>implying he isn't getting different pussy every day

>tfw Trey got all the good genes

top kek

I imagine he just got good parenting while Jaden is living the spoiled rich kid's life. Has he done anything that wasn't bought and paid for by his old man?

>Will Smith used to be on of the most charismatic and profitable actors arround
>Now he is in bomb after bomb
What happened?

Looks like a bundle of twigs so I'd guess a faggot.

What happened with Depp?

'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Philadelphia'

wtf i love will's bastard children now?

Why are Trey Smith's hands white?

The weak end

>Will's daughter has a broader chin and more apparent man face than Jaden does

J U S T

Do you idiots not understand lighting?

What is Will on

Jaden looks like Trey's girl in that pic

Fresh Prince is my favorite tv show of all time tbqhwy

is that mustache on girl

It's his fucking fault, he and his wife were the ones who tried to turn the boy and his sister into a product.

Back at the Kung-fu kid remake I believed Will Smith actually just sees something in his son, but later he was pushed into media so hard that there is no way it wasn't parlty Will's fault.

i dunno, wills oldest son turned out just fine

thats her son

Tears man, tears. Imagine having a son like jaden. He probably cry every day about it.

>and the girl, and maybe jaden, look bad
Nah, Willow looks qt af

From the side maybe, but head on her nose looks pretty bad

>tfw you're not 18 years old and dating a 21 year old model
it's every teenager boy's dream dating someone older than you

She is cheating on himhollywoodlife.com/2016/08/03/sarah-snyder-man-instagram-deletes-caption-jaden-smith-gunner-cheating/

I have no complaints

Back around 2000 every rapper alive would have made at least one jaden smith line.

I miss those times.

>be a carpenter
>make a table
>it turns out shit
>blame the table

I think this every time I see her. Not just her hair, but even her facial structure.

She's actually gorgeous, and doesn't totally demolish it with some dumb Hollywood hipster bullshit like Jaden. If I ever saw her or Trey sitting at the end of a bar I'd definitely buy them a drink, the rest can go fuck themselves.

Isn't that why Will wasn't in ID2? I thought I read somewhere that he refused to do it unless Jaden was in on it (like almost all the movies he's done in the past 10 fucking years).

Only Jaden wouldn't feel shitty about being included in a movie solely due to blackmail. Key and Peele are whack, but I laughed my ass off when I walked in to my little brother watching their Jaden Smith skit. What a fucking joke. I'm not sure whether to feel bad for Will or not...

He raised a total bro with Trey: +5
He raised a not totally fucked up girl who's shaping up to be hot as fuck: +5
He didn't beat the shit out of his dumb fucking kid and basically shoved him into Hollywood too early and totally fucked him up with Jaden: -10
Married a dumb fucking entitled loud mouthed bitch: -20

I'm pretty bad at math, but it seems like he's losing.

I can get why someone might prefer dick to pussy, but why does that mean you have to act and look like a raging queen? You can take dick up the arse on the reg and not carry a purse.

He refuses to work unless his twat son is shoehorned in, and everyone hates his dumbfuck twat son so they'd rather let Will sit in the corner for awhile.

Why is Jaden so short ?

What is Dahvie up to these days, anyway?

>can't even convincingly act proud of his son for a few minutes while they take stills.

That smile looks like it took effort.

His credit score is going up

>this is just bullying. PERIOD
It's not bullying, because Jaden has the good sense to get up and walk away from the computer nigga

LOL
Oh, celebrities.

>dating a white
Alright, he's degenerate.

I've wondered since then whether they actually got the kid into some acting classes or got him a coach or something. Doesn't seem like it at all, more like they left him in a room for 10 years and just slipped food under the door. He wasn't terrible as a really young kid (i.e. Pursuit of Happyness), but he was a really young kid.

He's only gotten worse and worse as he gets older. All I can think is that he/they thought the name would carry him into infinity and just didn't give a fuck.

I'm glad we never hear anything about Willow or
Trey, cause all we hear about the other three is total shit.

She's cute af and isn't fucking mental like Jaden and her mom, I'd totally hit that and even knock that shit up given the chance.