/cfb/ general - MOUNAIN BEST edition

Post title-game predictions.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/5wc6b79
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PSU over Wisconsin 22-2

>xth for Ohio State rekt'd thread

Wyoming 31-23

Now that Michigan is basically a joke, who should tOSU's new rival be?

Rutgers
Penn State already has Pitt

cincinnati

Clemson

bama or iowa

Wyoming gave up 500+ rushing yards last week

This week they face the 2nd-all-time leading rusher in NCAA history

>tfw Orange Bowl

Ohio

>tfw Birmingham bowl

Speaking of that, who made that "semen bomb" thing, and why in the first place did Sup Forums think I attacked Ohio State's campus? I want answers dammit. I was in a deep slumber from around the time I got back to Michigan, EST late Saturday night till Waaaay early this morning. Fill me in guys.

How did the OSU fans treat you? Were you wearing michigan garb? You see any fights between fans?

Did you have to suck the police chiefs dick to get out of jail so fast? Did you like it?

Somali Pirates

>In an attempt at levity, I tell him I'd recently tried to turn my four-year-old daughter on to the Stones but that she had responded by earnestly asking me, "Dad, how come the man in these songs can't sing?"

>Saban spins around from the front seat and shoots me the bug zapper. "Mick Jagger CAN sing!" he says, before turning back to face the windshield. "Mick Jagger is a great entertainer."

Is....is he autistic?

Ohio U

Do you think Urban just brings a bunch of signs insulting Mick Jagger to the game when he plays Saban?

Is that the secret?

Alright, some people shouted at people wearing blue and almost 90% of the time other fellow fans told them to shut up. I went with a buddy who likes OSU, Im suspecting he's a /fit/ guy for reasons. Im surprised no-one has posted my face yet I was at CGD, and was in a crowd shot at the game im sure it's somewhere.
Nah senpai, he BEGGED for mine though, said you too, and I kinda just left...

OOC games are dead

>in 2014 OSU had a player "commit suicide"
>they go on to win the national championship

>2016 OSU has a "terrorist attack"

Holy shit guys I think Urban Meyer might be practicing blood magic in exchange for championships

If OSU somehow memes their way to the natty this year we need to call him out on this it's gone too far

When are the rankings out? Should I start drinking now?

t. Michigan fan

>Michigan will be #5 in the CFB playoff rankings.

Cap this im a committee member ; )

chances of this beautiful team making the playoffs?

>checks Sup Forums
>just got nuked

What the fuck, /cfb/

Your irish, your already drinking so keep at it.

Remember when this happened, it was funny as fuck

Shit chances

Also your tripcode sucks

Pretty good they just need to beat Wisconsin and they're in and Wisconsin is notorious for choking in big games

You should see what happened to san diego and their "2nd-all-time leading rusher in NCAA history" last week. And they already lost once to Wyoming?

7 pm Eastern.

m8 we are going to be ranked 5-7 and booty blast some poor team in the orange bowl

50/50 depends on who loses, and if you guys ACTUALLY beat Wisconsin really.

None.

>Pedo State fans already talking playoffs even though they have zero chance of beating Wisconsin

wew lad

Does /ourguy/ still post here?

F

best you can do is 2/2 against ranked teams, don't get your hopes up

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah he updated like a week ago. People freaked out over him using a trip, and phoneposting. I assume he doesn't want unnecessary attention and post anonymously.

Remember when aOSU had "zero chance" of beating Wisconsin in 2014?

Face it Wisconsin is a shit program made to look pretty so the good programs of the B1G can beat up on them to make their resume look a little better

CFP doesn't care about winning the conference championship since talk is that tOSU will make it in, so why shouldn't Alabama rest all their starters, and risk losing the SEC championship game since they're automatically in win or lose? Fuck this eye test bullshit if you don't win the conference championship game, you're not allowed to get in

Unacceptable. Literally a top 4 team. The committee must see this.

Capping it for ebin lols

Alabama can rest all of their starters and still win.

>he didn't start drinking at noon
wew

The point I was trying to make is if you don't win your conference championship game, you shouldn't be allowed in the CFP

That was in 2014, and that team was also Ohio State.
The current year is 2016, and the team Wisconsin is playing is Penn State, a Penn State team that lost 40 something to 10. And even with excuses of no Linebackers, their offense was shutdown. Wisconsin has a bretty good defense. We'll see I guess.

nice hitler dubs

>aOSU had zero chance of beating Wisconsin

Only clinical retards actually believed that. Even still, that team was chock full of stars, not shitty 3 star nobodies like this Pedo State squad.

Penn State's WR1 and RB1 will both be playing on Sundays

Not all conferences are equal you know, not even P5. Coming in second or third in the B1G is probably more impressive than winning Pac 12 or Big 12 these days.

And Alabama could lose by 30 to Florida and they'd still make the playoffs, that's not even arguable.

>Penn State using an Ohio State victory from nearly 3 years ago, with basically a entirely different squad too make an argument.
wew fookin lad

Fuck that, you're saying tosu should go instead of Colorado if they win Saturday?

This desu. That team eventually sent like 21 players to the NFL, how in the fuck are they comparable to these Lions?

>when THE fix is just right

No fucking shit.

goddamn you're retarded, so what the fuck is the point of conference championship games

Instead of Washington too.

So how did your team do this week?

REFBALL

Good question, I don't know either. Think the MAC and MWC winners should be in the playoffs too?

Because a power 5 championship game is comparable to the MAC championship game

Well fuck if we're just picking teams we like, send ole miss there too

Pac 12 is shit.

>a 5-7 team
Makes as much sense as a 2 loss Colorado.

Spread butthurt.

CHEATING IS VERY FROWNED UPON BY LORD KEK. HE SHALL SMITE YOU SOON.

>Be truthful, or Kek will send you to meme hell. 777 Billion years of lurking on 9gag.
strawpoll.de/5wc6b79

>5 losing seasons since WWII
kek fucking loves ohio state

I'm sure Kek loves the predominantly black population of Michigan that almost voted for Hillary.

>almost
Trump still won though.

Yeah, barely. In Ohio he got over 60%.

He also lets somalis do his bidding. He is sending warnings and you guys aren't listening

>the only person who died was the Somali
Don't sweat it

>warnings

trips and bamawinslol
dubs and penn st memes a natty

>3:36 for a 59-0 shutout

Something has got to be done about the length of modern college football games. Hell, you probably start losing your buzz by halftime.

>one off

dubs and I fuck Sam Ponder while EVERYONE on /cfb/ watches behind bars.

Looks like Da buffs are gunna win the natty

dubs = penn state to roseb owl
singles = bama wins the natty

>one off
gay

>:^)

Sweet

Is your cock sweet big guy?

Based

Cincinnati

>AAC

>We power 6 now

They have to get rid of Tommy Tuberville though. He's human garbage.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wish this lovely man a Happy Birthday, /cfb/.

Let's just give Alabama the championship and focus on the neat NY6 bowls.

But sadly ESPN is gonna fap to how amazing the playoff will be while Saban slaps everyone in the mouth for darring to field a team in his vicinity.

>post yfw you take a recruit you don't really need from a division rival that could really use some stars

Re-rolling for this. Need some Sam Ponder fap material

>playoffs with all the other #1 & #2 teams in their conferences, except for the B1G which will have their 5th best team.

NAVY
vs
TEMPLE

Navy will win.
>tfw da bulce get a rankedb owl game because based Willie wanted to BTFO UCF even harder
>mfw at the press conference, when asked by butthurt Orlando reporters he told them that if UCF punted they would've taken a knee
How can one man go from being the goat to being a GOAT in 4 years

Really pulling for USF, it'd be nice to have a team to talk about in that state besides UF/FSU (Miami has sucked for years).

Actually FIU hired Butch Jones last week and FAU fired their coach yesterday so the state is looking up overall, cfb-wise.