Would I be correct in saying that Whites are scientifically more evolved than blacks?

Would I be correct in saying that Whites are scientifically more evolved than blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

musicmap.info
amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, whites have an extra finger
and slightly larger tear ducts

No. Whites and Africans have been evolving for exactly the same length of time because we're alive at the same point in time.

we are all the same.

There is no "more" evolved, but there is "differently" evolved.

Sub Saharans and Whites differ more in the genome that Polar bears and Grizzly bears do, for example.

DIfferent bone structure, different IQ, different skin and hair, and different susceptibility to diseases.

Asians are more likely to have genetic predisposition to lactose intolerance and alcohol intolerance for another example.

Africans are more susceptible to sickle cell (it happens to protect against malaria in Africa)

no because whites aren't even 100% homosapien, they're mutts

education affects IQ though, not that it matters since IQ is irrelevant and inaccurate. I don't get why some people still think it means shit, it's an old system from the early 20th century.

This is true. Interbreeding with neanderthals is thought to have played a part in sparking spikes in intelligence, art, and music.

All races have neanderthal DNA, except for Sub Saharans.

It is a measure of capacity for learning and reflects potential and probable success in life.

Evolution doesn't work that way, and even if it did, it wouldn't mean that.
Blacks are more adapt to nature, they are in that case, clearly more evolved than whites.

No, but the opposite is true, blacks are more evolved because they have been exposed to a natural selection environment for longer than other races so they are faster, stronger, and age more slowly.

Just LOOK how much more evolved the black man is than the crackers.

How can whites even compete?

Doesn't make sense if the neanderthal was too stupid to even be seen fit for survival, that's why it went extinct. And about 90% of music has african-american roots so that part is irrelevant.

That actually looks pretty nice....I could live comfortably in one of those.

If you got rid of all the niggers first, I mean.

That can be improved or the opposite at any given moment. It's not accurate and never was.

you got it wrong, actually IQ will affects your education.

This is an underrated post

You obviously no nothing about evolution

It went extinct by interbreeding. ALso, that's a revisionist myth.

It depends on where you draw the line at what "music" is.

It's hard to tell who was the first people to start humming tunes.

If you mean actual music, I believe ancient Mesopotamia has that covered.

As long as you had clean water, electricity, internet, and a corner store, right?

Sure it can. It's a good rule of thumb, you can't deny that.

A family that's all 80-90 in IQ isn't giving birth to a NASA engineer any time soon.

IQ is roughly 60 percent genetic and 40 percent environmental

Just that it doesn't. No test works to determine ability to learn, it simply tests whether or not you're familiar with problems similar to the 'new' problems in IQ tests. This is why it's not used by any credible government or in any realistic scientific research. It's ONLY applicable on an individual level, comparing yourself, but even those tests are inaccurate because of the drastic effects taking an IQ test does to your results. You learn how to solve them, you do not test capabilities of logical thinking compared to the global average. This is debunked since forever.

DO you know what one actually looks like? Have you ever taken an IQ test?

Why do Asians consistently score higher than whites no matter if it's in China, Japan, South Korea, or America?

It's basically supposed to test your problem solving skills and how good you are at learning, school stimulates that helps you practice your problem solving skills. But if you have no access to any education or just shit education then you aren't getting much of anything so that would be a reason to do poorly on an IQ test. Since the global black IQ is currently rising it's probably because more are getting access to better education

>social situation
>disposition to valuing knowledge
>abilities to help children gain knowledge
These factors more than cancel out your claims, and have been proven to do so.

If humanity started in Africa, as many blacks and some scientists like to claim, then blacks are like those nerdy perverted kids who refuse to leave home, but stay in their parents' basement, jerking off to Sup Forums, and never growing up.

Because of social pressures, not because of genetics. Anecdotal evidence with selectively pruned factors does your argument no good.

This

Do you honestly believe Africa is one country?

But this is not because of evolution, the advances of the civilizations were given by the access that they had to the intercontinental trade routes, the Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians to the Mediterranean sea, the Chinese the silk route, the African empires of Mali and Ghana the trade routes of the Sahel and so on, evolution of species and cultural and technological evolution are different things.

No, i mean music from the 20th century onward and actual recorded music. Everything from RocknRoll, Jazz, Funk, hip-hop, Soul was birthed from african-american culture, many of which more less have roots going back to slave songs. And no, the neanderthal was simply stupid, interbreeding might have helped it go extinct but it couldn't keep up with homosapiens. So saying being mixed with a dumb extinct animal makes you smarter, really isn't smart at all. It's also just a mere 1-2% which isn't really enough to make many changes anyway.

I've already responded to this. See the SAT graph i posted.

That plays a small part. You can't brute force an increase in genetic IQ by social change.

Then why do rich, college educated blacks score only slightly higher than poor, uneducated whites?

Why do you people accept that genetics literally influences everything EXCEPT IQ?

Sub-Saharan, might as well be, besides South Africa.

Niger, Zimbabwe, Liberia, Chad, can you tell me just how different they are culturally and industrially?

>Everything from RocknRoll, Jazz, Funk, hip-hop, Soul

>blacks invented RocknRoll and Jazz

...are you serious?

Let me guess, George Carver invented peanut butter too, right?

Why do Hispanic(cross the border illegally) do better than blacks(in USA for generations) in IQ test and better academically?

>implying evolution has measurable effects over a span of ~2000 years
That's not how evolution works buddy.
Exploitation of the people has always been something the rich and powerful have enforced. This is a social issue, and has been slowly disappearing since some time before we left feudal societies. The exploitation of people 'not that close to home' took a whole lot longer to combat, and is something that has caused a snowballing effect in Africa. The rest of the world gained their massive growth while everyone took small amounts from other places. Africa has been easy to exploit because it's been constantly exploited. This is why, now that education is really rising in Africa, the difference is diminishing.

I didn't say that. I'm saying there was a difference 100,000 years ago as well.

What about South Asia and India? Hasn't it been exploited just as long and hard as Africa?

no because there is no "more evolved"
you could say some creatures are more complex then others but thats its
blacks are as complex as whites since we share the same dna system

there are also no scientific studies that proof that blacks are less intelligent then whites

a scientific study would need lots of pairs of black/white foster brothers, half of the pairs raised by blacks, half raised by whites
then iq test them all
after that you could make a scientifical claim

but i for myself think that there should be differences between black and white intelligence, or at least differences in the way the brains work, because black heads are slightly different formed then white ones - there brains must have a different form because of that

>Why do you people accept that genetics literally influences everything EXCEPT IQ?
I never said genetics influences everything, and because IQ doesn't mean shit, why won't you accept you're trying to use a system that's not even proven to define intelligence?
>I've already responded to this. See the SAT graph i posted.
No you didn't, that has almost nothing to do with that comment. It's showing blacks had low SAT scores in the 90's, after you already posted a graph saying they had low IQ scores at the same time. Neither of which proves that comment wrong and they also have nothing to do with today's world in the 2010s

If you as a scientist nowdays, even SUGGEST the idea of doing a study like this, you'll lose your job,.

That's already been done, many many times.

The problem is it's "racist". SO if you cite those studies, you're a racist and illegitimate.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>there are also no scientific studies that proof that blacks are less intelligent then whites
there are plenty of evidence out there.

If i post one from 2012 you'll still just say it's too old.

if i post one from 2016 you'll just say it's racist and the study wasn't done right.

no.

whites are genetically infeior because lack of diversity.
you can make a white from two black people but cannot make a black from two white people.

iq is also not set in stone.

Jazz was started by african-americans in New Orleans. RocknRoll was also started by african-americans in the 50's, you clearly don't know what you're talking about but this might help you get some ideas.

musicmap.info

Genetics doesn't affect everything. This is reasoning coming from laymen with an anecdotally derived hypothesis. You're basically arguing that people educated in these issues are wrong because YOU, the no-where-near-expert, sure doesn't see that in your daily life. You're predisposed to reject what contradicts your flawed view, and you're willing to discredit the people that actually study it.

No, facts are not opinions, and you are not as good at arriving at conclusions as the experts are.
>shit like this is the reason idiotic ideologies like nationalism and feminism have some sort of power in todays society

>IQ doesn't mean shit
IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, achievement, and behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, crime, mortality, and broken homes on one side — and education, wealth, human accomplishment, long life and stable homes on the other.

I would say it's still irrelevant to my comment which explains how IQ still draws a lot of influence from education and that since the black IQ IS STILL CURRENTLY RISING, that maybe it would be best to see how things are 20 years from now.

>whites are genetically infeior because lack of diversity.

No, lifestyle, achievement and behaviour affects IQ.

You clearly don't know how genetics work, huh?

>IQ still draws a lot of influence from education
Do you need an education to solve this IQ question?

Genetics says no.

I'm an undergrad in anthropology. I'm just shitposting on Sup Forums, not writing a dissertation.

I still, however, think you're being a little disingenuous to imply I have no idea what I'm talking about.

And that's a good thing, I hope it continues to rise.

You don't see the contradiction in your statements?

>IQ doesn't mean anything, but however, IQ influences how well you do in school and black IQ is rising

Can you cite some sources from peer reviewed journals?

>IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, achievement, and behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, crime, mortality, and broken homes on one side — and education, wealth, human accomplishment, long life and stable homes on the other.

Except it doesn't and you don't even have any proof that it does, you're literally spamming images of random statistics by race and assuming IQ must have had a role in it. Terrible method

You can't be seriously challenging that that low IQ correlates with increased risk of crime and poverty, can you?

If I spend the time listing sources are you going to read them?

Upside down U thing?

without a controllgroup of whites raised in a black-majority country this is no solid proof since the black kids still get treated differently from many people because of skincolour so you ultimateley cant control all influences

>IQ doesn't mean anything, but however, IQ influences how well you do in school
I didn't say that you have me confused with someone else. My whole point was that while it IS irrelevant because you can't lump human intelligence into a number score, an explanation for why they have lower scores would be because of the reasons referring to education. That IQ reflects more on environment and education that it does genetics, but regardless it really doesn't mean shit.

actually both is true
your mind decides about your lifestyle and your lifestyle affects your brain

>Can you cite some sources
No. But I bet you can uf you put some effort into it.

What if I posted a source concerning South Africa?

What will be your objection then?

If it doesn't mean shit, then shouldn't there be a lot of low-IQ people getting PhDs?

The medical cutoff for retardation is an IQ of 70, I believe. Why aren't there any retarded people with IQ's of 120?

Rotate half the figure

>Do you need an education to solve this IQ question?
dunno
i never had no education, atleast not in my non-infant years

>What if I posted a source concerning South Africa?
>What will be your objection then?
i think that would depend entirely on your source

>without a controllgroup of whites raised in a black-majority country
take a look at South Africa.

Here.

In other words, what the results are? If they're in your favor, you'll accept it, but if it contradicts you, you will object to it?

Is that right?

>In other words, what the results are?
no
what the results are and how they actually got them
if you would have read my original post i said pretty clear that i belive in differences, i just said they aint proofen

>Why aren't there any retarded people with IQ's of 120?

Uhhhhh because of fuck you thats why

You aren't getting it, low IQ doesn't cause increased crime or poverty, increased crime and poverty causes low IQ. The two are related of course but spamming statistics and assuming those statistics are like that because of IQ is false. IQ's are simply just test you take that are supposed to reflect on how smart you are, nothing more just test. And from i see there's more proof of it being a reflection of environment than it being a reflection of genetics. Simple as that

So, hypothetically, if I posted something showing whites in South Africa having higher IQ's than their black countrymen, would you accept it?

Because low IQ people don't have an education or proper education so how in the flying fuck would they be able to get a PhD? You just keep missing the point

>South Africa

A place colonized by whites that also had segregation up until the 1990's. Yea what about it?

If you spent years in school learning how to solve problems and stimulating your brain it would make this problem easier to understand and solve. We learned about shapes in kindergarten

if the criteria i formulated fit the study then yes

also i looked at the test on wikipedia and it looks like the scientist of the follow up test share my point of view
>Waldman, Weinberg, and Scarr (1994) responded to Levin (1994) and Lynn (1994).[7] They noted that the data taken of adoption placement effects can explain the observed differences; but that they cannot make that claim firmly because the pre-adoption factors confounded racial ancestry, preventing an unambiguous interpretation of the results.

Then if I posted a souce showing poor whites having similar SAT scores than rich whites, what would you say?

What if I posted a source showing rich blacks committing disproportionate amounts of crime compares to poor whites?

Blacks in the USA have access to proper education, why are their IQ still so low?

Everything is as evolved as everything else, dipass. Your question shows you have a very low understanding of evolution.

rich blacks*

i mean i'm pretty decent atm but it's not worth it to post grades

But that picture is bullshit simply because
1: The white "Race" isn't really a race, it's just a caucasoid supergroup of ethnic and mixed ethnic people of european origin that are labeled as white for their appearance. You can't even truly define white can you?
2: Brown eyes are obviously not a white trait, brown hair is not a white trait, hazel eyes appear in all races and don't have a european origin, green eyes originate from the middle east(Who are caucasoids but are they "white"?), and the blonde hair at the very top doesn't even look natural.
3: Without race mixing or ethnic mixing, all "whites" would look like the very top of the left panel and nothing else.

>Blacks in the USA have access to proper education
K E K
E
K
public education in murica is 3rd world tier

>if blacks have access to proper education

They don't. What are you smoking?

i have an IQ of 120 and i was a terrible student. not bc the work was hard but bc it was too easy. everyone is different man.

It's really not.

Schools in poor urban cities are indeed poor.

That's why we need more Charter schools in poor black areas, they do better in those.

>You can't even truly define white can you?
reflects all lightrays equal

kek

Greetings, my name is Professor Smartman, Ph.D. OBE from the University of Impressive. I am here to verify your preconceived expectations, compress your autodidactic worldview, and confirm your sense of self-entitlement.

Yes, it has been scientifically confirmed that the white race, as scientifically defined by science, is more advanced scientifically and superior genetically in intelligence and civility than all other races, particularly blacks. Furthermore, men generally have superior intelligence and capacity for logic than women, scientifically speaking of course.

This is of course countered by the other side's superior emotional intelligence, charisma, and sense of music and artistry, mostly through making postmodernist chaos seem palatable. So really it balances out in the end.

Thank you Professor Smartman. I hope you have a good day, Doctor.

I would say on average there are probably more poor blacks in the USA than there are poor whites and that the two usually don't live in the same environments even though they are poor. Poor whites for the most part live in rural areas or trailer parks and don't face the struggles of gang activity that poor blacks do who can mostly be found in inner cities. Then i would question how reliable your source is or if it's even accurate.
>What if I posted a source showing rich blacks committing disproportionate amounts of crime compares to poor whites?
I would say that's probably bullshit considering at the end of the day whites being 60% of the population still commit the majority of crimes in this country that don't involve robbery or murder(usually gang related).

>public education in murica is 3rd world tier
America spend the most money in public education compare to the rest of the world .... darkies remain dumb.

>America spend the most money in public education
per capita?
why are your schools so shit then?

>IQ is irrelevant
It's only the single most important factor after looks.
Low IQ = failure in life

Jon "emptying my glock into darkies and wops" Jafari" here

Jon "kill em on the safari" Jafari here

You're an idiot, first of all public education isn't just used by blacks. So when you see that America is spending a lot of money on public education, most of that money isn't going towards the ghettos to benefit the "darkies". Tons of black schools being shut down because they're broke as fuck and many students from one area are being forced into one single school, more than the capacity can handle. Second of all, i know for a fact public education especially in ghetto or black areas is a fucking joke.

And yet we have worse outcomes than most 1st-world countries (independent of race) in measures of EITHER performance or growth (ask your secretary what that means, Ms. DeVos). It's why such issues have to be addressed fundamentally, similar to health care.

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

well technically they have both been evolving for the same amount of time, just in different environments

Yes. We were exactly the same 30,000 years ago. They've stayed the same while we've evolved further, including losing the shit skin.

like i said it's such a minuscule amount that can be considered wealthy, i don't even know if that's even a reliable or accurate fact. How do we know this doesn't include drug dealers? It's not a fair comparison.

Did you just imply blacks aren't likely to get rich without being drug dealers or committing crime?

You fucking racist bigot, get out!

actually i just did sort of, i'm just saying with such a small amount it's questionable how a statistic like that even comes to be.

It's hardly ever easy to say that one organism is "more evolved" than another; evolution is constantly in motion and selects the traits that sustainably reproduce themselves, perhaps you mean which is more genetically complex; in which case you might as well ask whether a Macintosh or a Red Delicious is more genetically complex; some plants have thousands of chromosomes