Hey fags, when do you think Eugenia Cooney is going to die? (place your bets)

Hey fags, when do you think Eugenia Cooney is going to die? (place your bets)

youtu.be/G1D__3d6QKs

She makes me sad. She'd be hot as fuck if she wasn't a fucking bonelord

The real question is, do we even give a fuck? I mean if she bothered putting on some weight, yeah she'd be attractive. But so what? She'd just find some other way to degrade herself. Like heroin. Or fucking niggers. Or something. One way or another she isn't worth our effort or attention.

2019-12-12

Judging by how healthy her hair looks, I'd say about 80 years old

Shit dude, she's getting thinner. Her legs were skinny but never that skinny. She's reaching literal skeleton-tier now, when she was just almost skeleton-tier.

Legitimately, if she doesn't gain weight and is declining at this same rate, she'll die within the next two years I bet. But I'm pretty sure someone's gonna step in at some point and she'll get help and there will be a whole emotional video about it.

whatever she does now it's probably too late for a long life. The slow destruction of her organs trying to work on starvation tier energy has ruined her longevity outlook

Even if she was hospitalized and weened onto a higher protein/etc diet she won't live past the age of 50

who?

if she had a little more weight she'd be damn fine, i sure as hell wouldn't say no though
as for death who knows, any of us could get hit by a truck tomorrow

Based on that picture, I'd give her an hour tops.

her face is on point, but her body is fucked.

...yesterday!

Implying it's not 80% extensions

>On point

She's already dead. She's a skeleton wearing old skin as a disguise so that people accept her into society. That's why she cakes on the makeup so much.

I can screenshot the most unflattering face you make in a video while talking too.

with minimal makeup.

The fucking raccoon eyes take about 3-4 points away from her natural 9/10 face.

It's risky if she tries to gain weight again, her body will go into a shock.

even with no makeup shes still pretty good looking.

There's a reason she turns her head without the coon makeup.

Her eyes are pretty far apart naturally. That's why she uses so much eye make up. She looks like Sid from ice age.

Impressive how she manages to have this super round face despite being such a skelly.

looks like her arm would break like twigs

thank ms skeltal

camille T H I C C

Does she have a disease or does she choose the be that skinny?

>Impressive how she manages to have this super round face despite being such a skelly.

True, with such little body fat I would have expected her to have sunken cheeks, noticeable cheekbones, a well defined jawline. Seeing as she has none of the above while in her skeletal form, I'd wager that at a healthy weight, she'd be really fucking ugly

Mental illness

In all seriousness, she won't make it too far past 50.

She would still have that autistic haircut and raccoon paint so yeah... no.

Thank Mr Skeltal

This.

>Eugenia COONey
>racCOON eyes
illuminati confirm?

didn't she flash her pussy in one of her vids?

Thanks Mr skeletal
Real question is when will boogie finally have a heart attack?

She's as dumb as she looks, but i'd still love to fuck that skelington

such an inspiration...

yeah same here, i'd fucking love it if one day nudes show up and hell yeah i'd fuck her

PAY MY HEATH CARE

I have a friend who suffered from anorexia from the time she was a teenager to her 30s (she would constantly be relapsing). She is 36 now and her body is completely fucked up. Her stress system is constantly on overload. She gets fat as fuck and looks like a middle aged man. She is a larger framed gal, she would never be 'tiny' but you would still see her acordian in weight. It wrecked her insides and mental health so bad that she is suddenly aging horribly.

actually most fat lards like that die early from heart conditions/complications with diabetes

and they die in such a rapid way, they require less costly care that is reflective of those that die late in life

If she didn't have her mental illness, her 80 pound skelton frame, and her retard hair and makeup she would look alright and a good chance that she would be a good looking woman in her 30s 40s and 50s.

who cares?

The majority of healthcare is spent on people who are 70+. Between the ages of 70 and 85 the average person uses a total shitload of healthcare. These fat fucks and heavy smokers usually die long before that and do not need the 15-20 years of expensive and constant care.

My grandfather, heavy smoker, heavy drinker, fat as fuck, died of a sudden heart attack at 39. Gone. My grandmother. Much healthier. She is now in her 80s and for the last 25 years has been using a shitload of healthcare every year. There is something constantly going wrong with her that involves her sucking up a bunch of doctor's time. Grandpa? Dead in 4 minutes before he hit 40.

How old is eugenia? Like 20 or something.

Even in a couple of years of anorexia girls can age so hard.

Pumpkinspice is a prime example. She's only 20 years old. It's mad looking at older pictures and they're only 2 years ago.

She's 70lbs.

What does your experience with (probably US) healthcare have anything to do with this thread?

The day she falls of the stairs or something, or just falls really

fake and gay

I-hate-the-beach is also only 21 and her face is emaciated, making her look a lot older.

her choker is actually a necklace

Too soony for the Cooney

whoever did this has no fucking idea how anorexic tits look

Nah, she doesn't have enough mass to make falling dangerous.

Feathers and leaves fall to the ground intact, she doesn't weigh much more than those things.

Skeletons can't die silly... they're already dead.

i don't know how she can still do videos with her comment section just people roasting her and telling her to eat, i mean just the notion of each video existing as nothing but another opportunity for people to shit on you should at the very least be unnerving

but i guess dat youtube money must be good enough

Like dis

well she is making over 4 times what a pathetic engeneer would make straight out of college after wasting his youth studying useless shit just to spend the rest of his life working as a good goi for the jews

there is no fucking way shes making over 50g's a year.

shes a rich bitch living with her parents in Greenwich CT

i don't doubt the money must be good enough for easy work but she's basically a performing monkey at this point for a mostly jeering audience

or maybe she's built psychological defense mechanisms to deal with the hate and she's somehow rationalized that theyre just jealous of her or whatever...

nope, she's not anorexic

anorexia makes your skin lose it's elasticity rapidly, so even if you don't have fat in your tits, the nipple and mammaries begin dragging down the skin and they end up looking like little triangle folds of skin

worse than flap jack tits

its not it's*

that reminds me, gotta try the big beef melt at subway

look at this thing i found on fb

Its not its*

fugggg

Girl vomits up all her food and has a bmi of like 12.5. she's anorexic.

see
you can already see how much they are drooping

and that pic is from before she moved away from her parent's house and started losing more weight

>have a bunch of food allergies and cant gain weight, shoulders are in constant agony, joints all fucked, all i ever wanted to do was eat and lift, but then it all started to destroy me

>people expect me to feel sorry for some fucking stupid anorexic bitches who are supposedly afraid of food, and believe its some existential mental illness that has nothing to do with histrionic or borderline personality disorder which coincidentally are also mostly female mental disorders

lmao no, i couldnt care less

Ash is queen bonelord. Beyond a miracle she's still alive

she has a phat pussy though. yummy

not as bad as cooney

Clit pierced nice, I wonder what its like to fuck a bag of bones. Shit You could easily stand and deliver.

Does she realize she's a bonelord?

> Huehuehue.. Arbies and Bee Stings.

>people expect me to feel sorry for some fucking stupid anorexic bitches
Which people? Do you really think that's what this thread is about?

That's called Bulimia, not Anorexia

Bulimia and anorexia go hand in hand. They're mentally ill. They don't view them selves as underweight.

Anorexic people don't throw up, they just don't eat.
Bulimic people throw up.
That's the difference.

Anorexia nervosa is a state of mind.

Whoaaaa, I got a insta boner

>They don't view them selves as underweight.
Actually they usually view themselves as overweight.
Therein lies the problem.

how come people don't tell these thots that they look like shit

I hope she does dot die, i'd like to fuck her, i imagine fucking a woman like that is like fapping with your elbows

She is currently living in LA and she has probably made over 1 million dollars with younow + youtube + sponsorships + merch + all other kind of shits

They do. Won't change their minds though.

>Yfw this is a leg

Mr. Skeletal

you're pretty ignorant on the entertainment industry aren't you she makes roughly 8,000 a month

where do you put dick?