What is Sup Forums's drink of choice? Mine is corona+1oz Bacardi white rum mixed

What is Sup Forums's drink of choice? Mine is corona+1oz Bacardi white rum mixed

Other urls found in this thread:

stormthecastle.com/mead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thatcher Old rascal or whatever is dark and on tap

budlight lime + feces

I'm also a fan of cider. I'll have to try this sometime

Anyone else use alcohol to mix into their alcohol? Woodchuck and fireball is pretty gud too

havana club is better

faggot

How so? I'm typically not a fan of dark liquor

stfu fag

if we're going down the mixing route, any cheap lager + homemade chilli vodka + lime cordial is dope

Let me get this straight... you drink gay dudes cum?

Bacardi white rum mixed with Moes sweet tea.

vodka, cleanest spirit ever

Amsterdam Maximator + fake jagermeister, 50/50.

Vodka shots suck though.

Well i'm a massive faggot so I make my own alcohol which I really like.

I like a shot or 2 of titos vodka mixed with some O.J.

How expensive is it to brew your own booze?

Cheap ass vodka or brandy.

Usvi fag. Anything Cruzan.

G&T, or anything with Gin in it really.

cheap read wine.

Rum + something. Usually coke or lemonade.

Black cherry rum and lemonade is good yo

I make mead so It's $45 for 12 lb of honey which makes about 24-26 750ml bottles. The honey is the most expensive part, you can make other types of alcohol cheaper like beers and wines but I like mead.

Checked. Also, what's the initial cost like for equipment and whatnot?

Checked.
Any suggestions for recipes online? Do you filter it at all or just left it settle and rack? I used to make wine as a kid. Never tried mead though.

Well I bought the plastic container for primary fermentation and the glass carboy for secondary fermentation for about $70 together. The air lock is like $2 and the yeast is usually $1. The hose I use to rack the mead was about $10. Lastly the bottles are $15 for a 12 pack. After the initial cost I would say it's worth it as a hobby.

I let it settle and rack, a lot of people use a gel to collect the dead yeast but I don't like to since I think it might give the mead an off flavor. I'm just exceedingly careful when I finally bottle it. I usually rack it like 2-3 times before I bottle them.

My latest one I'm making is a mix berry mead which was named "The Sup Forumss Knees" because some user on Sup Forums rolled dubs and wanted to name it.

stormthecastle.com/mead/
Is a pretty good site for mead recipes.

White Russians are the best in my book.

Neutral vodka + milk + Kahlua + Rumchata = god tier drinks.

Thanks user, now I want to homebrew

Thanks bud. You can always chill your secondary to clear it up faster. Cheers

Gfeul

I will try this.

It's pretty fun to be honest and you're creating something so you feel accomplished. Only down side is it takes a while for it to finish. Beers are much quicker to make.

How long does mead take? And what about ciders/beers?

Long Island. If not then Cuba Libre

I'm just glad to not see a trump/trap/cuck/Dick thread