ITT: Fuck you, I like it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reh2NeKbBYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plen

...Everybody else does too, they just don't admit it, don't worry

Go ahead, try again!

my least favorite early Zep album desu

why didn't anyone tell me it was their best?

>blues rock

mfw

Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Bruce Springsteen
Johnny Cash
Iowa by Slipknot
most dad rock

Houses of the Holy is the best LZ album though.

cut off the generic rock and it turns into 100% premium god tier

>Not Physical Graffiti

I like top 40 music and Marilyn manson

kek

this but unironically

this, not to shit on any of their others though

Along with other pop-punk like Blink-182, Sum 41, Billy Talent, The Offspring, etc.

ITT: reddit

leave

Pre-Beatles rock 'n' roll. I own just about everything by the big names like Elvis and Chuck And Buddy so now I'm deep into the obscure stuff.

You're pretty much a tryhard if you don't, actually.

I love Offspring ngl
Blink-182 is severely overrated by its fans and being a player of Rock Band I see a lot of em pop up and they're very obnoxious so that's kinda soured the band for me.
Sum 41, GD, Billy are solid.

I think it's their weakest album as a whole, but Awful Sound is one of the best things Arcade Fire ever did.

Florence + The Machine

yes like omg IV is such an underated gem

It's not even a bad take on derivative Depeche Mode, it's just the only thing in their discography with absolutely no trace of metal whatsoever. Holmes' lyricism and Macintosh's leads are as recognizable as ever but nah, let's just shit all over a perfectly good synthrock album regardless.

Reddit would be radiohead, mf doom, death grips, animal collective...

why does the album artwork look like a half life 2 texture

ITT: nu-males

Agree, I also like this album even though the band itself disowns it

cried many times while listening to this album, i always used to listen to it while i was texting this one asian chick
freshman year was really bad

I like Avenged Sevenfold unironically

This and S/T are amazing

yo it's between these two but i have to give to Houses but only just.

why does everyone hate this i love it

Her last three albums 2bh

Looking forward to the sixth

youtube.com/watch?v=reh2NeKbBYs

Anyone who doesn't like that is a true pleb.

No one hates this

>Iowa by Slipknot
my nigga, that's a sick album

Same here. I thought the title track and We Exist were meme-y and steered clear. Then I heard It's Never Over and subsequently discovered the second half of the album.

Now there's no question in my mind that it was their magnum opus.

IV has one of the greatest opening tracks of all time, AND one of the greatest closing tracks of all time. If you skip Rock and Roll, it's a damn near flawless album.

See:
What he said. But if we're talking world music-tinged adult contemporary albums from the late 80s, then So mops the fucking floor with Graceland, and that's coming from someone who has a limited issue colored vinyl pressing of the latter.

Their self-titled was fucking incredible too

Should probably clarify that it's a "fuck you, I like it" on Sup Forums specifically.

And honestly, if you're not a try hard, you don't hate this album

This

>Best album they ever made
>Most innovative album possibly ever (sessions produced the invention of ADT, backwards music, tape loops, limiting bass guitar and drum during recording to bring both to the front of the songs)
>Only 4 of the 14 songs (Taxman, Eleanor Rigby, Good Day Sunshine, and Yellow Submarine) are ever talked about by plebs despite all of them being brilliant
>Completely overshadowed by Sgt Pepper for no good reason other than it was released too early before the popularity of acid rock and psychedelic music exploded in 1967

Anyone on Sup Forums who doesn't call this album a masterpiece is lying.

are there actually people who dislike this?

fucking love this album, didn't know people hated it round here

>(sessions produced the invention of ADT, backwards music, tape loops, limiting bass guitar and drum during recording to bring both to the front of the songs)
Yikes.

Three is their only good album.