HBO is owned by Time Warner. Do you think we will ever get any good tv show set in the DCEU? Teen Titans maybe?

HBO is owned by Time Warner. Do you think we will ever get any good tv show set in the DCEU? Teen Titans maybe?

No one wants Teen Titans without Cyborg and Dick. Can't happen.

This board is completely overran with children now isn't it? Am I getting too old for this place?

Is it true that they were seriously thinking about making a Watchmen miniseries

Young justice season 3

Why not an edgy Lobo HBO show?

It'd be interesting, but people would complain it's not part of the CW universe.

They must be tempted though, with daredevil being such a hit for netflix and GOT ending in 2 years they need the next big thing in case the GOT spinoff ends up like Joey

Phantom Lady anthology series please

>Teen Titans tv series w/ HBO budget
please make this happen

Westeros cinematic universe confirmed.

Just make a proper Batman show with a Game Of Thrones budget. 100 billion people would watch that.

Keira Knightly would be a perfect Phantom Lady desu

We've already got a Burton-y show called Gotham. Then we've got Batleck. And that rigid Telltale series. No more. No fucking more.

While they're owned by time warner they are run separately from wb studios and I doubt the execs running hbo would want to taint their brand image with dceu comic book flying people

That would probably fuck up their CW shows since HBO and CW have massive teenage girl crossover.

why the fuck did they do that Gotham prequel shit if the tv universe is separate? an actual Batman show would probably get higher ratings than TWD and GoT.

HBO has a higher standard for its shows. They won't risk putting DCEU cancer that would tarnish there brand

Can not picture a grimey TV-MA street-level show being worse than half of Game of Thrones.

I think a Booster Gold comedy could be really good.

Nightwing.. they really should do this.