Autistic older man tries to ask out a qt3.14 stacy...

Autistic older man tries to ask out a qt3.14 stacy. She tweets his email message and humiliates him in front of a whole college.

reddit.com/r/UGA/comments/63q59r/emails_from_old_man_who_frequents_bolton_also/

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/uga-girl-gets-the-creepiest-email-ever-from-a-70-year-old-school-alleged-school-employee/?utm_source=desktop&utm_medium=sidebar&utm_campaign=primary_5
pikore.co/profile.php?id=20408348&name=celenaashcar
prezi.com/txblcwcw5dlw/womens-rights-as-human-rights/
vsco.co/celenaashcar/
pinterest.com/celenaashcar/
linkedin.com/in/celena-ashcar-68787335
plus.google.com/107179887974860421188
pikore.co/followers.php?id=20408348&name=celenaashcar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pt 2

pt 3

Who will avenge him?!

She is a bitch, he did nothing wrong. Anyone knows her name?

both of their names are in the first image.

I'm ashamed that i even bothered to read all of it.
Assuming it's not all made up, he clearly is kind of a lonely weirdo.
However, it should also be obvious that she's a stupid cunt for sharing his personal info with the entire world, not to mention shaming him for being a lonely strange loser.
Everyone is lonely sometimes and it's clear that he doesn't have the social skills he thinks he does, and perhaps being so much older he is unaware of how creepy he is acting.

A fucking email from someone who saw your not-private faebook asking you out is not the end of the fucking world and doesn't mean you need to call out the white knight alarm. What a stupid bitch.
Just tell him no, alert the campus that someone was being a fucking creep, and move the fuck on. Holy shit.

it is 100% real.

justice 4 clark

Celena Ashcar (the cunt) made her twitter private , meaning she sure as hell knows she did something wrong.

Is Sup Forums ready for some doxxing time on this one?

What a fucking bitch

Clark did nothing wrong

Her goybook is still excessable.

Nevermind, it's not.

Someone post pics of them

I feel a lot of Reddit faggotry going on in this threaf

Old news: barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/uga-girl-gets-the-creepiest-email-ever-from-a-70-year-old-school-alleged-school-employee/?utm_source=desktop&utm_medium=sidebar&utm_campaign=primary_5

The fucking guy is 64. Fuck this idc.

15 hours ago is not old news.

You can even see on her face how much of a drama bitch she is. Her idols are probably Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner.

Anyone has her email?

this
fuck this bitch

Sorority Slut Stacy

this is Clark.

yo who wants to start spamming her university with shit so she gets kicked out?

damn no wonder she got scared, nigga got 4-bit graphics

clark will probably just be fired

that type of girl is already sucking dick on almost every teacher, there is no way she can get kicked out. too much privilege, and she knows that

rip clark

found her doing some presentations about some feminist bullshit

link?

These are pretty fucking creepy though...
"Remember me from this exact time when you were carrying this exact thing, and the other time when blah blah blah"... it sounded creepy before he went on and on and on, super creepy afterwards.

Kek

yo lol i think this site allows you to view her instagram >> pikore.co/profile.php?id=20408348&name=celenaashcar

prezi.com/txblcwcw5dlw/womens-rights-as-human-rights/

yea hes like autistic and has no social skills

Definitely creepy, but if he is autistic that kind of writing is understandable. They don't have the same idea of privacy and situational awareness. He never said anything that'd alert anyone and even ended his letter saying it would be OK if she didn't answer, and that he would back off.

She is a bitch and wants to ruin the life of an innocent man just because she likes the attention.

seems like he's an aspie and doesn't socialize well. He's also old so he doesn't realize facebook stalking isn't something to be open about

what ever hes an autist, and so is the most of Sup Forums but how would you like it if some hoe posted your private messages for everyone to see? id go batshit, plus these probably ruined his reputation

Wood hulk smash

they apparently we're already making fun of him before this

This is great find! That presentation definitely underscores her malevolent intent and aggression against men in general.

vsco.co/celenaashcar/

I hate so much how people in the comments are talking about calling the police and -- oh I worry for my daughters etc

Dude is weird but is quite nice/polite etc

females need to stop acting like everything is the end of the world and dudes need to stop acting like they must protect them as fragile flowers

He does write in his email that she seemed like she was sending him signals sometimes. Maybe she did it on purpose and actually decided to set him up long time ago?

if she did then we need to fuck her over even more but we have to fuck her over at least a bit

he probably just misinterpreted that because he's retarded

What a fucking bitch

ok she goes to university of georgia (if someone didnt know that already)
she seems like a really basic bitch from her social media accounts
she seems like a feminazi bitch/leftist, but not that much

will post anything i come across

Good, I have to sleep but please keep this going. She deserves to get btfod

nigger im drunk as fuck im boutto fall asleep here too, i need to confirm im not the only one in this

pinterest.com/celenaashcar/

ok you faggots see this like its an option, but no imagine you being an autist and having your private messages leaked if this shit was you you'd most likely be extremely pissed and hurt so no it's not an option we have to help this dude get back at her she clearly is the stereotypical cheer leader who's a little bitch to everyone and this ain't a movie so this wont have a happy ending unless we force one so stop being a little bitch and she deserves to get doxed

ok faggot now get ontop of this and look for shit
anything is useful

Maybe an attractive/big dick user can slide into her dms and get her to send nudes. Then we take those nudes and spread em around like wildfire, calling her a slut and stuff.

already on it

His name was Clark Fortson

She doxxed herself dumb shit

her "bff" before they split up and she went to georgia - Sasha Fazylov, university of Florida

i assume this hoe started going to college in 2015, which makes her how old? im not american so i dont know how your educational system works

Unsolicited messages are not private.

what a fucking bitch
alright Sup Forums you know the drill show em what happens when you mess with a fellow autist

linkedin.com/in/celena-ashcar-68787335

Bump

I would consciously not tell a girl a car is coming so she would walk in the street and get hit by a car

I'm so fucking mad. The poor guy doesn't understand, and she just doesn't care. I fucking hate people more and more everyday.

plus.google.com/107179887974860421188

70 yo ? holy shit and he's surprised she said no ?

mostly disagree

either way it doesn't make it ok to go out of your way to as publicly as possible shame someone

ok this hoe was a senior in 2015 and started college in 2015, so that makes her 20/21 if im not mistaken
born in 1996 most likely

i dont follow how this relates

And is a overall shitty presentation that was only created with themselves in mind with no concern for the audience as you can tell by the heavy text and dependency on slides providing the information instead of memorizing the material

If he misinterpreted and she was being nice to a retard then her reaction is evil. If she set him up than she's evil. Regardless of the angle we can be sure she's evil.

not unless we have a say in it

what we know so far

Celena Ashcar
Born in 1996 (not 100%)
Studies in University of Georgia
Best friend Sasha Fazylov (twitter @SashaFazylov), most likely ex-classmates
Instagram >> pikore.co/followers.php?id=20408348&name=celenaashcar
Pinterest >> pinterest.com/celenaashcar/
vsco >> vsco.co/celenaashcar/

anything i forgot?

-drunk user

we need to do something Sup Forums

somebody plan something

What a bitch.

Still want to see those titties though...

Clark is /ourguy/

/thread

what if we all just emailed her or something, use her email for something i dont fucking know im not as smart as you cunts

you KNOW someone has those nudes. some frat guy

i like the way you think
/thread what retard
he is, now start digging up shit if you feel outraged about how this bitch treated him

Lol! xD

JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED!

Poor guy, too stupid to realize he is creepy as hell

19-20

that's what we can do find those nudes post them everywhere

Justice for Clark

NIGGERS Her birthday is
March 24 1996 OR 1997
She grew up in Atlanta, Georgia, and still lives and studies there.

Maybe let /r9k/ know about this thread?

I think that the only thing that makes her actions bad is that he is clearly mental.

If someone sends you weird shit that you didn't ask for you can do what you want with it.

Personally, I think the best course of action is to try and find some material that she produced (tweets, essays, emails, something) that will embarrass her and undermine her position as an SJW. Expose her as someone who isn't "woke" at least, or as an outright racist or ableist at best.

Like if she had a message chain where she called our boy a "creepy old retard" or something.

Ruin her reputation as a leftist SJW, and let her former allies destroy her for us. Use what she is against her.

Someone pose as a chick and message her boyfriend and get them to break up.

dunno not smart

lloooolllllll

i feel like this isnt the one for you guys to blow your wad on

No, I think he misinterpreted the whole thing. He thinks her sitting in the same room is the same as wanting to talk to him. She is guilty of nothing but the posting. She didn't set him up or even really interact with him besides when he interacted with her.

this.

Samefag here,

Nudes are also acceptable.

96-97

If anyone can find or photoshop some nudes, that would be great too. Fuck this bitch.

Most likely 97, then.

this hoe on the right

she reminds me of this bitch that gave me a sloppy blowjob in the back of my car

yea i already established that, march 24th

I'm a pretty decent shooper, so maybe I can fix something up. I need some good pics of her though in order to do so.