WWYD thread, continued from >>728225884

WWYD thread, continued from

I'd tell her the truth about the wage gap

wwyd?

I'd tell her the truth about the wage gap

can you believe that women make a dollar for every dollar a man makes

What, the fact that women earn what they get from they work they perform, and not from their gender?

turn her around lift dress up and fuck good and hard from behind

That's the one

Can we talk about how long her hips must be. Wtf is with this picture???

i would love that or previous dress hitched up over her ass and fucked hard from behind, one hand on her tits, other grabbing her hair back fucking her uncontrollably

what about with this?

wwwydd

wwyd

wwyd

wwyd to her?

would have her like this climb aboard and ride me, tear away the top and fuck her deep as she rode me, sucking on her tits, grabbing her ass, fingering it, pulling her down deep onto my cock, enjoying every second

WWYD

keep going

i wouldn't let her cum yet, just let her get super horny, then flip her over, and expose her ass, i'd give it a few firm slaps as i massaged her pussy before opening her ass up and rubbing it, licking it, fingering, tongueing, then i'd just have to fuck her ass with her pinned down to the bed

I'd bury my tongue so far in between those cheeks, I'd be able to taste what she had for breakfast

wwyd

𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓼𝓲𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓷π“ͺ𝓡𝓭 𝓳. 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓢𝓹

i have never seen this done.

i have never seen your mom without a nigger dick in her mouth.

Cuck me

wwyd

Would slowly make with her. Play with her nipples. Rub her pussy. Eat her pussy and ass. Have her jack me off into her perfect stomach.

drown in the water and then rape the corpse?

Wanna tear off her jeans and finger her from behind as I grope her tits

wwyd?