My complete collection of girls panties, bras...

My complete collection of girls panties, bras, and other clothes that I've stolen from the laundry room at the college campus apartments. This is 5 different incidents from (presumably) 5 different chicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Body-Shaping-High-Waist-Pants-Women-s-Breathable-Trigonometric-Panties-Slim-Shaping-Pants-bamboo-fiher-physical/32293996260.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice

I got arrested for stealing over $1000 with of cloths from the laundry room at uni. Pro tip. Don't keep your panties in your dresser during room inspection.

you're a hero, dunno why you bothered with the man type of underwear tho

Looks like your up to over $100 OP. Keep it up.TFW my RA was one of the victims.

i thought you threw them all out

I don't have much time to be selective. If it remotely looks like undergarments I snatch it out. Unfortunately I haven't gotten any good thongs yet. I'm hoping this summer I'll get some good bikinis.

Looks like period clothing

I did. This is a pic I took when I still had everything.

What was your sentence? Did you get charged with a sex crime?

If you weren't such a little bitch they would all be from bitches you banged that left there shit behind

so its not really a collection if its in the garbage

use you're brain moran

Whatever nigga

That's very true. I do wish I had a log trail of hot bitches I had fucked it alas I only have 1 and she's my wife.

Wtf is that

I'm a good bit over $100. This shit ain't cheap and a lot of it is Victoria's Secret and shit. One of those bras can easily be 40-60 bucks.

Happosai approves

Ever wear these? I like to put on panties and think like a dirty slut

Hell yea ive worn everything in this pic. I like to close my eyes and rub my ass.

A guy did this to my girlfriend. Didn't think anyone was in the dorm and she was on the top bunk, saw the guy go into her hamper and take some panties. She knew which room was his. I knocked on his door after class and asked for the panties back. Then I broke his laptop, TV and xbox and told him he better use the other door to enter and exit for the rest of the year. She also told a ton of people and he became an outcast. Kinda funny what you can get away with doing to people that know they can't say anything.

>room inspections

do you live in Nazi Germany? Our rooms were never inspected unless there was an actual party going on that needed to be shut down.

I used to do this often. Would go to nearby apartment complexes, looking for hot girls putting in laundry, then wait in my car for them to leave, then find their panties in the DRYER and pulls them out, beatoff into them, and throw them back in and restart the dryer. nothing like dumping your load in a sluts panties that you know is going to be worn by the slut soon after heh

When I wear I tend to get off and imagine it's me getting fucked

Nazi Germany? I what kind of year are you living?

dafuq?

why didn't you claim it was all your's and start screeching about genderfluid and acceptance when they accused you of stealing them?

Mr. Macho over here.

GTFO forum whiteknight

we all know you don't have a girlfriend IRL

I love how having a gf is such a foreign concept to you people haha. That's so sad.

nice

but also sounds like you have a lot of time on your hands if you can camp like that

dont let that become a problem

Try this stuff on for us cutie

You gay?

Are they dirty? If they are not, I'm not interested.

Now we talking.

cool now put back your family cloths and go to sleep

only one thong, no g-strings? whats the point

Chick's would leave baskets of dirty laundry sometimes in my dorm laundry room. I would pop in every few days and sniff a pair or two. Snagged a few that I liked most. Idk why. Had a 8/10 gf at the time... was just a nice perk of dorm life.

Well done.
Task Completed.
Proceed to Level Two.
"Shiv your cellmate..."

Y'all need to be locked in an asylum. Freaks, it's just underwear and nasty bacteria and sweat, that is nasty.

if they are pre-laundry, impressive. otherwise it's kinda so-so

I only take ones from girls I know. Don't want my cum on some ugly skank's trashy shit.

I've also sometimes put them back with my cum on them.

Julia Middleton, Angela Ding, and many others... if you're out there, you've been wearing my sperm.

Think I still have a pic, maybe I'll post it later.

are you me nigga?

i've tried this, you can't get them before washing tho really.

I'd be extremely surprised if I am. Got pics of your conquests?

Oh, and Esther Chow: I've jerked off into your stuff so much, it's a miracle you haven't had my kids yet.

I cum in Angela Ding and Julia Middletons's panties too

I remember when we had someone like you fuckers at our dorm a few years back. Whenever there was an occupied washing machine in our small laundry room, it was common to set an alarm and leave your clothes in a basket by the washer and go wait in your room. Well we noticed that our dirty panties and bras started going missing, this was happening too often and it's noticeable when you're broke and only have a few favorite bras. We set up a trap, left some shitty bras in the basket and put a cheap hidden cam in there. Sure enough after 20 mins, a few of the bras were gone. We checked the 480p footage and it was a guy from my floor, we showed it to campus police and RA, he was charged with theft but nothing else came from it, so we told everyone and shared the video around, it got to a point where he dropped out on his 3rd year because everyone hated him, I hate pervs let alone living with one.

Cool story, bro.

Some of mine

cool story + you should have let him fuck you right in the ass. would have cost you nothing

Clean or dirty?

What's wrong with you? Do you think it's ok to steal from broke college students that obviously don't have a lot of money?

You ruined my life, slut

I never said they were stolen at all.
So, fuck you.

you get them dirty or clean? if dirty, how

Good. If i found out someone stole underwear from chicks i would put them on blast and make them want to kill themself

Haha that's awesome. The kid that stole my gf's panties didn't drop out but he ended up going home every weekend and couldn't look anybody in the eye all year. Felt bad for his roommate tho. I wish I didn't vandalize his stuff in retrospect. He was a real autistic lookin dude could see him being a school shooter.

He wouldn't even know how to have sex... that's why he's stealing panties retard.

what name generator are you using?

dude why do you want some chicks shit and urine stained underwear?

I do, I do. Evelina Berg, Emma Kvist, Nathalie Backlund if you are here. I have jerked off and cum in your pantiues.

Right? With the political climate right now, especially on college campuses, that should actually work.

>Nathalie Backlund
strange forename for a swedish last name

my gf got pissed because this happened to her. they stole her favorite undies.

Why the fuck would you take those granny panties? Unless you need a pup tent, leave the period parachute alone.

Love me some stolen panties

Would love pics of these lovelies.

virginfags, you're so funny

>room inspections
America, land of the "free"

There are shitloads of Natalie and Nathalie in sweden.

This is from Emma Holmgren. Brothers longtime GF. Been sniffing her panties since she was 14.

I only take the best.

Don't worry--they'll turn up.

why'd you want to get caught tho?

Nice work. Pics of Emma?

Wear them and post pics

lol, she'd probably still wear them if they "turned up".

That's creepy as fuck. And do you know how expensive bras are? Probably ruined their week, you autist skulker.

aliexpress.com/item/Body-Shaping-High-Waist-Pants-Women-s-Breathable-Trigonometric-Panties-Slim-Shaping-Pants-bamboo-fiher-physical/32293996260.html
basically meant to stop period blood, meant to be cheap and disposable so when blood does seep through they can just be thrown away.

Good to know.

nice id post my collection but i cant...any groups or discords for panty fetish?

Maybe I want to get caught

kik?

alright someone find her or her bf on Facebook

Sell them on criagslist

never understood people who are attracted to smells

god gave me a nose so i smell and i smell hard till i cum

nice, my collection

any discords to share on? or other places?

Impressive my man

Everyone else is actually getting pussy and you're stuck stealing and sniffing like the rat beggar you are lol. Must suck being uggo.

maybe he like it more than fucking?

kik?

I'm sure he wouldn't really know... haha. He may claim that because he's pathetic and wouldn't actually know if he even likes sex cus he just fantasizes all day. If that really is the case, he'd prob love smelling an actual vag and jerking off. But again, this is just the best he can do at this point.

sn?

faggot

whats that?

Any interest? Have a collection of about 25+ panties

rasnap kik

>Maybe I want to get caught
that's why i asked why you want to get caught...

My old buddy/pot dealer used to sell used panties to creeps online, he made some good money from it. He was a skinny but musky guy, sat around and smoked pot all day. He would get assorted panties in bulk and then wear them under some jeans for a day or two without showering. He had a few different perfumes, he only sprayed a tiny bit, did some other shit, then he vacuum sealed and shipped them with a printed picture of some random girl from myspace or facebook. Idiots kept buying and he kept selling for 50-60 a pair until he got a real job. Some of you guys are very stupid, but someone has to exploit that haha

ah I dont know man. For the rush I guess.