Just started getting into animes. Watched Death Note, Dragon Ball Z, and half way through Bleach...

Just started getting into animes. Watched Death Note, Dragon Ball Z, and half way through Bleach. Can you kind souls recommend some animes I must watch? Thanks in advance.

How old are you?

yeah, there's a whole anime board for you at Sup Forums

but I'd suggest:
Sword Art Online
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood (don't get the shit anime from 2003. get the real one with 'Brotherhood' on it from 2009, it's the original storyline.)
Accel World
Black Bullet
Eureka Seven
Gate
Hellsing Ultimate (make sure it's Ultimate)

One Punch Man
Steins;Gate
Blast of Tempest
HunterXHunter
One Piece
Great Teacher Onizuka
Darker Than Black

That's all I can think of atm that I'd recommend for anime beginners.

Initial d, the devil is a part timer, and code gress

IGNORE ALL OTHER POST OR SUGGESTION START WATCH THIS NOW

Prison School

How about some classics first:
Ghost in the shell 1 & 2
Akira
Cowboy bebob
Samurai champloo

desert punk
ergo proxy
FLCL
spice and wolf

Inuyasha

lurk more.

one punch man and mob psycho 100

boku no pico

this OP, its the best

shit suggestion. boring as fuck 0/10

loooooooool

One Punch Man
School Rumble
Attack on Titan

add fma brotherhood and this is a pretty good list

These two seem to be recommending for an older audience. If you arent underage b& watch these first instead of bullshit like Eureka 7.

one punch man code geass evangelion attack on titan and maybe watch sao it's mediocre at best but it's probably a good idea to have an opinion on it and stuff like gurren lagann something gundam etc

watch dragon ball not z not gt not super the original dragon ball where yamcha was almost a threat and roshi beat goku

i did put fma brotherhood
both those are my post

I can only assume you are a teenager. Nobody else can stand Eureka Seven without some serious hormones.

Great teacher Onizuka, Welcome to the N.H.K and Monster are all amazing.

Jojo's bizarre adventure

If you want to feel shitty about everything you can watch Casshern Sins.

Elfen Lied.
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Akira
Ghost in the Shell

wonder if OP even seen the responses... they've not replied or said thanks at all.

Titan Fall, code guess, Stein's gate & kanaberi

Cowboy Bebop
Yu Yu Hakusho

Avoid anything modern, it is all garbage.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

You must be new. OP is ALWAYS a fag. Its been that way since 04.

Most of the faggots on Sup Forums are over 18....

If you haven't watched One Punch Man you are denying yourself anime perfection

cory in the house

Well the first two replies questioned his age and told him to go to another board. He probably isn't aware the thread is still going and actually suggesting. To his credit he did say thanks in advance.

so much this

some of the best anime out there honestly

Bebop
Evangelion
Akira
Ghost shell
Blood
Hellsing

came here to post this

you're right, I was in my later teens when I watched it's premier. last couple of years of high school probs. I liked it though, and have plenty of weirder ones on my watched list. I just kept to those suitable for people starting out on anime.

Mob psycho 100
Crying Freeman
Parasyte

>>>/reddit/

summer is early this year.

>Sword Art Online
What are you? Some kind of faggot?

yes

Eureka 7 is very accessible for certain, but the MC is a fucking autist and that can turn a lot of people off of it.

Nigga, even if he was under aged b&, the fact that he's on Sup Forums shows that he probably doesn't give a shit about age ratings.

Has anyone heard of Guyver? Is that considered an anime?

code geass
cromartie high school
darker than black
mushishi
phantom: requiem for the phantom
psycho pass
texhnolyze
zankyou no terror
death parade

just to name a few

both characters are autistic as fuck, but I have visited Sup Forums on a daily basis for many years and I feel I've simply gotten so used to the squealing, shit slinging and asshole reactions that it's almost became a comfort thing.

this is a random board. we can talk about anything here.

regarding your question op, there are two anime's i feel are essential for you to watch. neither are shonen but both are very good imo.

the first is madoka magica. that shit is a beautiful emotional journey. the plot is gripping and moving too. its a magical girl anime, and in reading about this anime ive often heard the word "genre deconstruction" used. this is very true and i think everyone who likes anime should watch this.

the second anime i feel it is essential you watch is boku no pico. yes its terrible and plotless and weird af (unless you like explicit gay shota) but i feel like for the meme quality you should watch it. you will understand the memes. the boku memes and i think this is important. much like with the internet classic 2 girls 1 cup, you watch it to prove to yourself that you can watch it.

you didnt ask for any anime movies but i did enjoy paprika. that shit was like a surrealist japanese inception. a fun ride 4 sure.

pic semi related. dont yall think that retsu unohanas asshole would smell fragrant.

Boku no Pico is the only correct answer

Gurren Lagann

I don't much care for anime, but these are ones I've loved
>One Punch Man
>FMA:B the original is acceptable too but whatever
>Space Dandy
>Ergo Proxy
>Cowboy Bebop
>Azumanga Daioh
>Mushishi

Berserk

Also here's a list I found a while back.

OP here. Thanks all for the great suggestions. I'm out of my depth here, so I'm writing out all the titles suggested and then decide which were troll suggestions. I managed to find Akira English dub version, and currently downloading that as I write this.

Thanks again, Anons. Keep going if more that haven't been listed or agree with some already suggested. If I see a majority agreeing on titles I'll know it's universally highly regarded, and should be top of my to watch list.

You must watch
Prision School
Highschool DxD

Anime is basically for faggots

To each his own

Samurai Shamploo
Berserk
GTO
GantZ
One Piece

Naruto best anime of all time, let's not front y'all.

Berserk

Stop watching anime before you become an effeminate cultural throwaway

as others said, boku no pico.
Great for starters

Code Geass beyond a doubt. I won't even bother making other suggestions. You won't be able to watch anything else than this until you're done.

Psycho pass
Kill la kill

Assassination classroom, used to think anime was fucking gay till my friend watched this with me while I was on acid and I now got 3 other friends who were the same way watching it

attack on titan best shit ive seen since death note.

Surprised more haven't said AOT