The early 2000s were the best time to be a kid in terms of shows and cartoons

The early 2000s were the best time to be a kid in terms of shows and cartoons

no bullshit memes, smartphones, and social media bullshit yet but you had all of the channels in the world

you just went to school, came home and watched Spongebob or Tom & Jerry or Courage The Cowardly Dog or Malcolm In The Middle or That 70s Show or The Fairly Odd Parents or Danny Phantom or Jimmy Neutron or Grim Adventures or Inuyasha or Dragon Ball Z or whatever the fuck you wanted while eating dinner your mom made. there were a million different shows.

sure, there was gay shit like the disney channel, but only the gay kids watched that fag shit. always some faggots dancing and singing a song nobody gave a fuck, trying to teach some lesson.

what shows are even on now? I feel sorry for kids today.

Blame right wing caucasians for killing saturday morning cartoons. What'll they kill next.........science?

Nah both 80s and 90s were better

Is this cartoonkino?

I couldn't believe how long that show ran when I checked back to it. I also couldn't believe that will.i .am wrote something I actually liked.

Plankton pretty much represents Sup Forums the best in this pic.

Nice trips but no, this one is.

Nope, the early 2000's were when cartoons started to suck, 80's and 90's were the way way better.

Invader Zim, Megas XLR, those were the last two good ones.

>early 2000s cartoons
>pictures of cartoons that started in the 90s

were the early 2000s so weak they couldn't fill a page with ones that are actually from that time?

meh

No because
Is literally the best cartoon ever made.

>Early 2000s Cartoons
>Has Pokemon that came out in 2010

Nice blog post, summerbaby.

what you´re actually trying to say is you´re homophobic and racist

btfo 80s cartoons were and are shit

>being a child in the 2000s

Do you need anymore proof the average Sup Forums poster is 16?

>[decade I grew up in] was the best time to be a kid

Literally EVERYONE thinks they grew up in the best decade.

I always enjoy the symantics debates about shows that aired in the 90s but continued to air in the 2000s and which decade they belong to.

No, wait. Not enjoy, the other thing. It makes me want to die.

Being a kid is what's fun, not the type of TV shows you watched.

In the early 2000s people there were people like you who said the 80s was the best and they felt sorry for kids today (you).

No, only early Spongebob was good and maybe Dexter and Powerpuff girls (unwatchable now).

I'm so jealous of today's kids , we had to endure shitty Klasky Csupo and Catdog.