You're such a cool guy, user. How come you don't have a girlfriend?

>You're such a cool guy, user. How come you don't have a girlfriend?

Cuz I'm fat and gay.

Because i probably have autism

Uhhh

no girl asks me out

I'm not good looking. I don't have a normie personality.

"Why, do you care? Tryin to catch my nut?" Try it the next time some dumb slut says this to you, you can thank me later.

Because I'm a child of God who's saving himself for marriage... unless you take it up the ass. It doesn't count

What part of I'm a massive faggot do you now understand?

Because true nature is just fuck and leave , no wasting your life in other that isnt yourself.

I dont have a car and theres never girls my age at work

this

I have too much money. Can't trust women. I am always up for another fuckbuddy tho

all the cute guys are gay don't you know?

I AM HOMOSEX

why would you go on the internet and tell lies Mr neckbeard?

It's the old George Costanza saying
"When I like them they don't like me and when they like me I don't like them".

I was born with a small penis. The End.

Your confidence and (probably) social status are holding you back more, user. Women are more confident shallow than size shallow.

t-thanks.. y-you too

>haven't tried
>small penis
>don't feel like girls would actually like me
I'm smart, funny, and decent looking. For me it's all about confidence and a lack of it. Also tiny penis.

how small? my dick is only 5" x 5"

I'm not ugly nor am good looking, just an average user but i find it hard to speak to a girl with the intent of having a relationship.. I was once told that i'm "too nice" to every girl.

No one has ever asked me this. They know I'm different.
They know.

shocking concept: i don't want one.

Cause I got fudge to pack

Jokes on you bitch, I'm a fag!

Apparently I look handsome, but have low self esteem

>no friends.
>don't go out alone.
>live in a home for people with autism.
>only girl here is a landwhale.

She dumped me. Still looking for a suitable replacement. You applying, bitch?

I'm not a cool guy.

Is it weird if a girl just doesn't want a boyfriend? I asked this girl out, she said she simply just isn't interested in having one. Not gay, not asexual, just doesn't want one. Is she lying or has anyone else met a chick like this?

Because I'm black and I hate niggers.

>no home
>no car
>no job
>no drug
>only one outfit
>no phone
>dirty

what would be really shocking is if I DID have a girl.

That's something a cool guy would say.

>Be me 18
>Can barely support myself
>girls are expensive
>laid back
>can't trust anyone especially girls
>fear girls
>conversations have very little meaning
>i'm boring and not interesting
>don't go gym (health problems)
>skinny (have digestion issues)
>stone cold
>majority of girls are sluts
>live in mother's basement
>hate being around others
>prefer solitude over being with others
>when I'm around others I feel alone

THE GLOBALISTS!!!!!!!!!

I feel like that too, she's too used to misery to enter the unknown.

but i do have a gf. shes hot works out every day and has massive tits. shes not even annoying for a girl. the good lord knows i dont deserve her tho cause i cheat on her all the time

She isn't attracted to you. facts

Don't think the wife would go along with it

CHECKED

Because I do

Quads of truth. Fuck yourself you cuck.

cripplimg fear of makimg a fool out of myself, didnt have propper social skills growing up, and now i know that my lack of experience with women would show in any relationship so i pretend i'm not interested and simply focus on my job instead, so I can use "I dont have time to date" as an excuse

BECAUSE THE FASCISTS AT THE ACADEMY SAID THAT THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO FORNICATION ALLOWED AND EVEN KISSING IS ENOUGH TO BE WRITTEN UP FOR A REFERRAL TO ADMINISTRATIONS FOR MISCONDUCT. IT'S USUALLY FIVE BUT EVEN ONE REFERRAL CAN PLACE YOU INTO EXPULSION AND YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO PILOT A GUNDAM NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY FROM THAT POINT ON.

I'm so cool that she melted

also your a faggot

nice quads, but why do you guys all assume if a girl rejects you it has to do with you? maybe she simply doesn't want a boyfriend. it's really not that weird, we just live in a world where romance is so glorified it's like a hunger. she's probably focusing on herself, maybe if you tried you wouldn't be such a cuck complaining that no woman will love you.

She just broke up with me

I turned her into my wife. Come back in a few years when your balls have dropped and you don't squeak when you speak.