Best joker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8PxG5zvgOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not Jared Leto

he's the most overrated joker of all time, reddit-tier villian

No

That's not how you spell Heath Ledger.

Yes I know your immediate thought is "fuck off with this little fag", but this guy won me over in Gotham. Especially when Barbara Gordon became his Harley Quinn. Most fun I've had with Joker since watching Batman 89 as a tyke.

Hipster

Best joker

You're the hipster. Probably born in 1998.

thats not mark hamil

KEK

>all these autismos posting pictures and fucking off
You know people aren't entering these threads to see the same stills they've seen 1000 times before, don't you? Tell me what makes your Joker great.

is this a pic from Sinister 3?

Well honestly, even if he was cheesy he still saved Joker from being forgotten, he made the character popular again with the TV show, so Joker started to appear in comics again.

this one t b h

that's not Hamill

Nope

confirmed for best joker. this movie is way better than suicide squad will be. garunteed

Without Prince's soundtrack this guy would be below Leto's.

> cotton balls in his mouth

No.

yes

Agreed

literally every form of the Joker except for Jared Leto's has been a decent joker in some way or another.

>prefacing shitpost with literally
Oh my gawd Becky is so fat girlfriend!

i mean literally as in Every single one
EVERY single one

I don't mean "every form of the joker" except for a few (except leto he sucks)

I mean literally every screen incarnation of the Joker has been decent.

But, who is the best? That's the question.

Honestly, contrarian butthurt aside, Heath is best Joker. Followed immediately by Hamil.

Period.
Moving on.

>Nicholson being anything but a meme actor
bland acting skills, no range
no thanks

tbqh when I seen his cringe-worthy performance on Gotham he hands down became the worst joker out of all of them biting off the style heath ledger has already established while trying too hard to be an edgy little faggot.

The most accurate Joker's appearance on film but the best? Nah, he don't even ass to pull a decent performance in that film.

good fucking taste

also miller's is best

This one is fucking terrible

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

bait?

Assault on Arkham is great

I hate when people misuse literally to emphasise. But I agree with this poster.

shit taste tbqh

pleb

Jared's Joker is a new approach and it was a good one. It could have been much worse

His tie looks like skin in that panel. Ayer you son of a bitch you've done it!

Which joker is this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=u8PxG5zvgOM

how mighty character has fallen.

shit joker for a shit batman flick

Ledger > Romero > Nicholson

Beautiful Joker is terrible? This more your speed?

miller's joker from the dark knight returns. he is objectively the best

Ya know I never noticed but...how did he turn the 6 or so duffel bags of cash from the bank robbery into a mountain of bills 8 foot high and 20 feet in diameter?

it's a magic trick ya goof

>brings six duffel bags of money to a different bank
>ask to exchange those bills for a bunch of $1's so he can have a fucking Scrooge McDuck mountain of cash

this is bait

maybe it was not the only bank he robbed?

and its a movie, everything on it is bullshit. dont overthink a chill flick.

Obvious

I'm going with this one. seems like something he would do

>ayo i'd like to exchange this for 68 million singles

Jared Leto will be remembered as the best joker

D A M A G E D
A
M
A
G
E
D

I heard he was only in a couple of scenes and barely did anything. Like literally he has only 5 minutes of total screentime.

wrong alex ross joker is best joker Miller's was good but to pretty, not creepy looking enough

Heath Ledger played the best ACTED joker.
The Animated series had the best Animated Joker
Miller's had the best COMIC joker.

They were each the joker, but had differences that really made the character their own.

Jack played the best ACTED joker.
Under The Red Hood had the best Animated Joker
Miller's had the best COMIC joker.

They were each the joker, but had differences that really made the character their own.

I'M GONNA PLAY LOUD MUSIC AT AN ART EXHIBIT AND PAINT OVER SOME PAINTINGS THAT ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THIS ADDITIONAL PAINT ON THEM

DON'T TELL MOM

Jack played the best ACTED joker.
The Dark Knight Returns had the best Animated Joker
The Dark Knight Returns had the best COMIC joker.

It was just Jackie having some fun, no one took it seriously and neither should you. It's just a superhero movie after all.

jack's a great actor but he clearly just winged it for his role making him not at all memorable

heath ledger is in another class of his own. it's easily one of the best performance of this century

>he clearly just winged it for his role making him not at all memorable
Confirmed yourself a teenager. Get the fuck off this site before you drop out of school and really get addicted.

>Its another Millenial that hates what his dad likes cuz reasons episode

show me one scene with jack nicholsons joker that's as good as the interrogation scene in TDK

it's a meme you dip

keaton had a much more memorable performance

joker always felt like a side character rather than a real villain

I don't know if you're memeing on me (sorry for ruining the joke if you are) but that was the mob money the Chinese guy had in a secret location that Joker demanded half of at the mob meeting, hence
>Don't worry, I'm only burning my half.
Joker escaped GCDP, took the Chinese guy with him (who was also locked up there), probably tortured him for the location of the moeny, and burned him on top of the pile.

this tbqh

anyone?

Cesar Romero. I'm surprised he's not more popular with hipsters like you.

he could be creepy