Rate my grandma Sup Forums? she's in her 70's… wanna jerk to her?

Rate my grandma Sup Forums? she's in her 70's… wanna jerk to her?

Nudes?

none bro sorry. wish i had some. id love to spray my cum in her big hair.

Yeah

10/10, would hug and listen to her talk about how things were when she was young.

well kept lady, indeed I must say kind sir.

i wish she had more ass to show

would bang silly

She is 70+ in these pics?

yeah she's got some epic stories

yeah she's a classy broad

yeah but she's pretty old

yeah 72 in these pics bro.

>yeah but she's pretty old
still would bang senseless

is she friendly and local

Damn good for her she looks better than most 30 year olds

yeah super friendly bro. like i feel she's the kinda old lady that would give you a hand job or blowjob if you were a young virgin and she felt sympathy for you.

who's tugging to her right now? what do you guys like most about her?

yeah i really love her lol. but jerk to her too. kinda messed up if you think about it.

would u guys treat her with respect and make love to her, or would u go all out and pound the shit out of her?

>ould u guys treat her with respect and make love to her, or would u go all out and pound the shit out of her?
both
shed trust me enough to love me and trust me enough to knock her bound up asshole senseless

take it easy on her butthole bro, she would prolapse for sure.

who's lurking and jerking to my gam gam?

>take it easy on he
how do you know what she likes

is she int those young guys?

yeh she loves attention from young men.

sauce..?

does she were thongs?

She's from Florida.

tell her i said if she's gonna try to look young to at least get rid of that 1970's hairdo

yeah she does.

wrong

thats her trademark and what she is known for. imagine her head bobbing up and down on your cock and then you pull out and spray your thick load all in her sexy hair

fav pic of her so far guys? im about to cum to her

Tell us her facebook. I wanna fucking PM her and ask if she wants to get her ass eaten.

Would she massage my prostate during fellatio?

got more fotos in heels?

"greetings, milady, I was blessed to attend a thread on the forum known as 4chånz, in which your dear grandson was kind enough to post your pictures and admit his unbridled lust for your ripe, rich body. I write you, in the hopes that you would kindly allow me to tongue your fartbox and then commence to violently fuck you into a future too distant for you to ever see in real life because you're old as dust, so there it is... yours truly, user. pls respond"

Pure cock sucker!

Good use of soft focus. I'll bet when sharp, the images reveal all sorts of horrors.

op has gone, you are never gone get them

looking for this woman bent over

getting older doesn't seem bad knowing there's hot chicks like these around.