DEFINITELY NOT BAD

Just watched this.

Whoever tells you this is "bad" or "the worst film ever" is straight up lying to you.

Yeah it's boring in a lot of parts but that doesn't make it bad or terrible or whatever. That just means the pacing is a little off and the writing needs some work. I'd go so far as to say it would be pretty damn good with just some scenes removed, some re-included, expanded screen time for the Joker and the main villain cut out along with some of the dialogue changed.

Bad is Battlefield Earth or a SyFy channel original or an Asylum movie. This isn't anywhere near those movies.

So relax, go watch it and make up your own damn mind.

How about no? You just want our money for your Overlords.

It's not bad but Sup Forums is bandwagoner central, so saying "make up your own mind" is useless.

I am expecting something campy and corny that looks like it was made by a 50 year old man who thinks kids are doing what they did ten years ago.

Which is to say I don't think I'll be disappointed.

>most of an action movie is boring
>capecucks will defend that and say it isn't bad

Mind spoiling it for me? I don't really want to see it

Nah, It's not a great film but it's nowhere near the abortion BvS was. Joker was really weak but the rest of it was fine. I'm really at a loss as to why critics were so harsh

this is Elektra levels of bad

>gib munny pls
No.

People, it's just another opinion. You may think differently, but it doesn't matter. Don't be a twat about it.

>go watch it

But a 1080p torrent isn't available, yet.

BvS was kino

Dont worry OP, we already know Disney's shills are trying to stop this movie but luckily for us they blow at their "job", they cant handle the DC domination.

>I'd go so far as to say it would be pretty damn good with just some scenes removed, some re-included, expanded screen time for the Joker and the main villain cut out along with some of the dialogue changed.
So almost the entire movie?

agrred, it was a nice, enjoyable popcorn flick.
What I didn't like:
- most characters are really fucking bland and stereotypic
- pacing is horrible
- the whole Joker-Harley thing
- Cara Delevigne is still ugly and can't act

Flame Beaner was the only good character

Oh I'm not OP. If you don't want to see it mate, don't go. I don't care what you do, I have no stock in WB. I just don't think it was that bad

How much Joker is there?

A little under 10 minutes.

Which is fine, it's what you want to do to tease him out for future installments.

Think Nick Fury at the end of Iron Man 1.

>cara's Enchantress voice
lol

It needed more Boomerang and Deadshot's back story sucked ass, mainly because the girl playing the daughter was shit

enough. Jared wasnt as bad as he looks

Who else here /ItsGoingToDoWellRegardless/ ?

I think it will do about 600 to 700 million, it had

>pretty good trailers (for the most part)
>everyone still loves the joker and wants to see a new one
>harley and the fact she's played by margot robbie
>will smith still has a littlw but of pull to some people
>there's pretty much fuck all else in the cinema justnow apart from bourne which seems pretty under hyped
>normies dont give a shit about RT scores or most reviews

You know i'm right

Op, saw it tonight with my woman and we both loved it. It was dope. Action/comedy.. not casablanca. .
These fucking nerds dwell on details too much. I took it as it was, fun and enjoyed the fuck out of it

I especially liked deadshots acting, and scenes. Really would like to see a spinoff/stand alone for him with him and Batman having at it.

>people will take this b8

My mother is going to see this with her female friends. She's Leto's age and a fan of his band.

I don't know how to feel about this.

This, All fucking day, This

>why did it get bad reviews
Because the film's producer is Trump's head fundraiser

And Hollywood liberals hate trump so much because he's a rude loudmouth that they support murderous neocon wall street puppet Hillary

Hey, fuck you. If I wanted to waste money on trash I'd get tricked into seeing a Transformers movie. Not supporting this shit.

Ain't no bait attached, angler...

>Because the film's producer is Trump's head fundraiser
You're joking but I went to read up a feminist board I'm contractually obligated, I'm a lesbian and they're really saying that it's misogynistic and sexist because of this.

>it would be pretty damn good with

So it's not.

>dat Flash scene
I dont like the new kid playing him, but I still got excited a bit
I love Cpt Boomerang and he was too quiet and nice

Saw it yesterday. Im not lying, its total shit. Terrible pacing, shitty backstories, illogical motivations, bad acting... its a videogame, that you cant play.

Its not a lie, it really is bad.

>She's Leto's age

Holy shit user get the fuck of my board you young fuck. Leto must be, what...He's 44! Jesus I'm not going to look that good at that age

I liked the Flash scene. It sold me on Ezra

I'm 26 bro.

It sucks like Trank's Fantastic Four. Only reason people defend this movie and not F4 is DC has lots of fanboys.

>a feminist board
Like /u/? Thats the only feminist board i visit.

Nope, total different forum, not Sup Forums. Hilarious posts.

I realize. I just assumed Leto was much younger than he is

So what you're saying is.

Suicide squad would have been better if it was an entirely different film

>I'm not going to look that good at that age

>tfw I will

Not if I smash your face in with a bat, my friend!

Well, you can try...