Just saw Soundtrack: The Movie. AMA

Just saw Soundtrack: The Movie. AMA.

Do you also think it was retarded of DC and WB to have all these artists create original songs, only for them to spam all these old ass songs, and push the two biggest songs they created just for the credits?

hit me up with a summary friendo

is it actually only 7 mins of screentime for le joker?

I don't really care about the original music, but the soundtrack was straight memes. They literally played it aint me
Yes, if that
45 minutes of setting up the characters, then 45 minutes of them trying to do one thing

was the soundtrack good?

what happens in the It ain't me scene?

Technically yes, there's lots of cool classic tunes.

But they're also some of the most overused pieces of music in the universe. It ain't me, bohemian rhapsody... you get the idea.

They watch a 'Nam flick so it starts playing.

how sexualised is Harley Quin?

It's just misplaced memes. The real slim shady. Bohemian rhapsody. It ain't me.Seven nation army.
I honestly can't remember, I think they just profile a character. That's the worse part. Who do they think they are playing it aint me without a helicopter, or at least some type of aircraft?

Very. She tries hard to be cheeky but it's whatever at best and cringy at worst

im sure ill still be able to knock one out to it

I won't complain about the shorts she wears

plays CCR's it aint me and Eminem's Slim Shady, guess who's back track
you tell me

Just saw it as well. What did you think of Leto, honestly. He was bad in my opinion. Most forgettable Joker ever

He went full current year. What's with the joker rocking a grill, having damaged tattooed on his forehead, and running a strip club? Apart from that he's barely on screen. Leto talked a big game for someone with less than 10 minutes of screen time

Upset they killed off Diablo. Definitely the stand out. His Aztec fire God transformation was pretty hype desu

What was the track they played during Harley's flashback when she falls into the chemicals? I really dig it.

It ain't me

i liked him, would have been better if he didnt look like a fucking nigger

Webum user. It Ain't Me is during Killer Croc's introduction.

Kehlani - Gangsta