So, Sup Forums, I had a migraine triggered earlier today and decided to take a couple ibuprofen tablets. Two...

So, Sup Forums, I had a migraine triggered earlier today and decided to take a couple ibuprofen tablets. Two, because one never works for me. Never had a problem with ibuprofen, and the last time I took it before today was back in January.

Shortly after taking the pills, my stomach started acting up and wanting to reject my lunch. I attributed this to the migraine, and just waited it out until the pills took effect. Once they did, I went out into the field, bent over the pasture fence and puked out my noodles, chicken, ginger ale, and apple-cider vinegar cocktail into the dirt.

After heaving for a bit, I went back in, cleaned up, and spat in the sink a bit when I noticed red in my spit. At first I thought it was pasta sauce or something, because I couldn't taste blood. However, now I'm tasting blood in my mouth and no source other than my ginger-ale fueled burps.

I feel better now, but my stomach feels... warm, I suppose? And my throat's a bit scratchy. No pain, no odd feelings other than that. I figured I'm not gonna waste a hospital's time, so I'm mostly just waiting things out and see if anything persists or gets worse.

So, figured I'd give any medtards here a chance to redpill me. Should I be concerned? Was it the ibuprofen, or just a side-effect of vomiting and stomach acid? Heard that shit can burn like hell.

> inb4 ur gon die
> inb4 webmd
> inb4 cancer

Oh yeah, and pic related. Same color, but much, much less actual blood.

Yeah thats probably gastric bleeding. It's a somewhat common side effect of large NSAID doses.

if you're young you're probably not going to die from it, but it's not a good thing. If you can, go to a clinic and ask them about it.

op drank too much like a fag and started vomiting blood

Nice stroke but acres niece gutta step

GI tract bleeding should always be taken seriously, and ibuprofen can be a cause.

However if you feel fine for the time being then just wait, if you start feeling any effects at all such as being light headed or if the bleeding persists, definitely go to a hospital.

Also this is a stretch, but if you have a blood pressure device in your house please go use it. Check yourself every 30 minutes or so, if you notice your systolic and diastolic pressure dropping then you need to go ASAP.

First response and it's not even troll or bait. I'm both humbled and slightly disappointed. Mostly humbled.

Anyway, I'm 21 so yeah I'm certainly not worried about dying unless I'm spitting up handfuls of "coffee grounds". Sadly, it's pretty late, so not exactly sure if I'm gonna get to a clinic.

Though, I guess I should ask if there's anything I should look for as signs of "go to the fucking clinic/hospital"?

Also, Update: don't really taste blood in burps, now.

Stomach ulcer or liver issues, hit up the doc/hospital.
If you see signs of jaundice it's liver issues if your stomach gets worse it's likely stomach ulcer.
That or you had another issue that appeared soon after eating the ibuprofen, likely from your seemingly terrible fucking diet.
Either way, hit up the doctor; puking blood is never a sign you want to ignore.

Ur gon die
Webmd
Cancer

memes kill, user

signs of going to the fucking hospital would be whites of your eyes changing colour,or less likely skin changing yellow; jaundice.
blood in urine or puking/spitting blood.

You smoke?

You probably got either an ulcer, or the act of wretching cause capillaries to burst somewhere. Have had the latter happen before.

The ibuprofen you took has thinned your blood, so its easier for capillaries to rupture, or if you got an ulcer, itll bleed easier.

Next time, take only one.

I smoke a tobacco pipe on occasion. Once every couple days. No inhaling. Not arguing as to whether or not not inhaling is a "healthy alternative", just saying.

Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory, and some people with stomach issues can suffer bleeds. It's not a genetic issue, shit happens. However, it can be lethal if it gets really bad. Your doctor will likely prescribe Omeprazole, a drug that lessens the odds of stomach bleeds from anti-inflammatories and NSAIDS. If I'm even right, of course.

> whites of eyes changing color

To what color, though?

To any fucking color other than regular you moron.
Maybe it's best if you die.

Update. This is what I just spat out. Which is a bit less than last time. Still don't taste any blood anymore.

I know yellow is a sign of liver problems. Jaundice

Well, Sup Forums thanks for the advice. I'll see how I feel after a few games of LoL ( besides overwhelmingly salty ) and if I start feeling worse I'll head over to the hospital. Hooray insurance.

>So, Sup Forums, I had a migraine triggered earlier today and decided to take a couple ibuprofen tablets. Two, because one never works for me. Never had a problem with ibuprofen, and the last time I took it before today was back in January.
>
>Shortly after taking the pills, my stomach started acting up and wanting to reject my lunch. I attributed this to the migraine, and just waited it out until the pills took effect. Once they did, I went out into the field, bent over the pasture fence and puked out my noodles, chicken, ginger ale, and apple-cider vinegar cocktail into the dirt.
>
>After heaving for a bit, I went back in, cleaned up, and spat in the sink a bit when I noticed red in my spit. At first I thought it was pasta sauce or something, because I couldn't taste blood. However, now I'm tasting blood in my mouth and no source other than my ginger-ale fueled burps.
>
>I feel better now, but my stomach feels... warm, I suppose? And my throat's a bit scratchy. No pain, no odd feelings other than that. I figured I'm not gonna waste a hospital's time, so I'm mostly just waiting things out and see if anything persists or gets worse.
>
>So, figured I'd give any medtards here a chance to redpill me. Should I be concerned? Was it the ibuprofen, or just a side-effect of vomiting and stomach acid? Heard that shit can burn like hell.
>
>> inb4 ur gon die
>> inb4 webmd
>> inb4 cancer

i ate too much chocolate muffins today and im about to spit all out geez my stomache hurts and i cant look at any screen no more. feel you op

>A few games of LoL

OP has cancer