Having to take on the whole burden of your dead brothers for the rest of your career

>Having to take on the whole burden of your dead brothers for the rest of your career

Imagine how emotionally hard it's gonna be for them to play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEL8PYu4RR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

other teams in the brazillian league are offering to give them players for free, and the team might be immune to relegation for the next three seasons. it'll ease the pain somewhat.

>dive grass

no one gives a fuck

>tfw you get traded to the team of death
Man your club must surely despise you

they probably draw straws

yes, pretty sure that, given the choice, they'd rather been on the plane

if anything, playing in their honor will relieve some of the pain they feel

t. Edgy High School Student

pls explain. why were those three players in the locker room whilst al lthe rest of the team was flying/dying?

Probably injured players who wouldn't play anyway and couldn't travel.

and they have to stay in the team's locker room when the rest of the team has a match? can't they stay at their own home?

Either they were doing something else at the club and/or just decided to go there and feel like absolute shit for no reason

is this We Are Marshall?

probably not at all if they are not a bunch of fags

>wearing a Yankee hat
>probably doesn't even know Andy Petite is a starting pitcher

i really like that movie

youtube.com/watch?v=IEL8PYu4RR4

One of them was recently injured. The third goal keeper asked for permission to stay at home, since he would probably not play and his son's birthday was coming. And one was forbidden to play since he was moving to a bigger team soon (can't risk injures). The others were just not called.

The picture is from the morning. They went to the club as soon as they heard of the news.

Is it bad of me that I'd feel more empathy if this was the team from England or Norway or some other white country? Because I see photos of brown people and I just don't feel bad to hear they died.

As long as you get dubs, nothing is bad.

Look at us!

Nothin' in bad...

>>>C-C-Combo breaker.

>17
praise kek

It's cool, it happens to me as well, like, when i see tragedies in Yurop or Africa it feels like they are less.. human, just... different from us (South Americans).
I mean i try to be respectfull anyways, in the end we are all humans, you know, brothers, but when something like this happens, suddenly it feels like more than just typical news raw material... to me it's because we have similar cultures and a similar view of the world, and it makes you feel like it could have been you, or your cousin, i don't know, i guess that's the reason

German bro quoting with doubles. What a day.

>hear the terrible news
>tell your team mates to meet up at the club for support

Not hard to understand

this is terrible

This is so fucken sad jezz

really makes you think

Why do soccer teams have such a large roster when they have like 3 substitutions?

is this real life?

well it tires a lot so you need to have some sort of B team so you can make a player rotation, also there are a lot of young players and stuff like that

They're the 7-1 country. They're used to catastrophic failure.

>it's another unfunny american post

>it's the same asshurt BR britcuck

Settle down, Pablo.

Most players would be at the club everyday. This is normally the case at any professional sports club.

Those feels

Such a dark day for sports.

All these gets

>Andy Petite

Literally who?

No it's not bad, in fact its normal because humans are an inherently evil species.

Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo said they will play in Chapeco in the next season.... 4 free... They will work for free...

Fuck I didn't ask for these feels

>povertyball athletes die literally because they're too poor to charter a nice flight for the team

Jej

>red yankees hat with the sticker still on it

the one guy that deserved to die

De bruyne had the season of his life and led wolfsburg to 2nd after junior mandanda died

they pulled the ultimate grass dive

I want die leik this with my bros desu

It's pretty subjective and probably related to local culture. In my case I feel more empathy for tragedies happening in South America than the rest of the world.

This.

>1-7
WTF is going on in here ?!

Shit, this is like...really heartbreaking. I can't even imagine what the surviving members of the club must be feeling.

Speaking of which, I heard two or three of the players who were on the plane survived. Does anyone know if they'll eventually be okay to play with their bros again? I couldn't find anything in any of the news articles.

tell me about it. dude on the left used to have crisp Raw Denim before the crash

One had a leg amputated so no. The other one is critical and most likely paraplegic. No idea about the third one. Pretty bad stuff.

>Why do Amerifats have 50 fatball players?

You do realize they have reserves for every position plus younger talent, right?

>One had a leg amputated so no.

maybe he can play with a prosthetic like that dude with the blades for feet the guy that shot his mom in africa. liek maybe a curved blade and he can cross the ball toi his mates maybe???

>humans are an inherently evil species.
Not really, everyone is well intentioned therefore not evil

>plus younger talent
Americans don't believe in paying their younger talent. Unlike you greedy foreigners Americans play for the Love of the Game so kids are willing to play for free until they're in their 20s.

Amateurism=Nobel, intelligent, brave
Professionalism=Greed, selfishness and cowardice

This makes everyone sad.

Oh piss off

Not hard to understand since you live in your America and the rest live in plenty other ones, U.S.A.

yea fuck divegrass lets better play football like real athletic men!!!

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT

This. Humans will resent others that hurt them be it emotional or physical or from years of conditioning. Humans are not born with innate mindsets.There's no such thing as prejudice in nature.

Most people in the world don't care when north americans die, so I guess we shouldn't blame you if you don't care about others.