Blood and worms in shit user here

Blood and worms in shit user here

So i didnt go to the doctors

Sorry

WHat the FUCK do i do now theres more blood and worms coming out of my ass god damn it. Im not going to th fucking doctors i dont want a indian man putting his shitfinger in my ass and molesting my colon so he can give me powerpills filled with nothing

Im looking into garlic and pumpkin seeds to deworm myself, how the fuck do i stop the bleeding though

its getting darker almost purple looking

You're bleeding because of the worms.

Go to the fucking doctor.

Don't go to a fucking public hospital?
Or die for being retarded and not getting yourself checked

Bleach enemas basically kill all the worms, worked for me.

Theyre fucking pinworms not huge ones dude

pinworms wont do shit i think theyre unrelated

How do i do this? is there any way to perform an enema without a kit

delete system32

If you're going on /b instead of to the doc, there's more wrong with you than the fucking worms

an enema won't help you, you fucking idiot. go to the fucking doctor.

You have to take shots of vodka with floating glass particles in them. Worked for me

Yeah just use alcohol like vodka. Put the end up there and lay over onto your stomach and relax. Let it sit for a few and then roll over and squirt it out into a bucket. It'll kill the worms and you'll shit them all out over the next 24 hrs. I'm a doctor.

post timestamp faggot

so should i use vodka or bleach? bleach seems a bit harsh doesnt that shit like burn your skin

im gonna use vodka, i have a alcohol bottle right here

I think a Tabasco enema would take care of the problem.

Enjoy dying from parasites instead of seeing a doctor.

Shove the worms done your japseye user, worked for me.

Its bullshit

Go seek medical attention you imbecile.

>literally shitting worms and blood
>refuses to see doctor

I'm fine with this, just sit back and let darwinism do its thing.

Help yourself by reverse image searching

more like wormshit

OP you need to accept that if you refuse to go to the doctor then you're going to die. Do you really want to be remembered as that idiot who died from something easily treatable because he'd scared of doctors?

what did neanderthals do when they shat worms and blood

see a doctor? i dont think so faggot.

im eating garlic instead of getting molested, im the smart one here.

This nigger actually asked about a bleach enema...

im not gonna die retard fuck the doctor i will do this myself

shove a shower nozzle up your ass or use a crushable plastic bottle with a sports top. It 'aint pretty, but it works for a diy enema

I like how you think you're going to be able to treat this as easily as modern medicine yet other people are the retarded ones.

>thinking Sup Forums has suitable medical experience to deal with this
>not going to a doctor
>not even trying webMD like a normal person

the fuck, dude?

MEDFAG here. Find me a picture of a worm that is similar to yours and I'll tell you what to take

webMD is owned by jews

theyre pinworms, nothing else. looks just like pinworms ive seen my cousin with pinworms before they looked just like this just no blood ass

>helminths in stool
>bleeding from the ass in increasingly larger volume and dark pigments of ass blood
>the worms have nothing to do with it
>won't go to a doctor because he'll likely put a finger in your ass to save your life (god bless him)
>pumkin seeds, garlic, vodka, and Sup Forums will save you

Let the worms kill you, please.

natural selection in progress

You are going to fucking die. That purple blood means they're basically so far up that your body is trying to digest the blood they're sucking from you. Your are a fucking dead man if you don't drop what you're doing and go to the hospital right now. You have days at the most.

Youre a moron so you deserve what ever happens to you. Go to a doctor. If you wont do that you fucking deserve to die.

>I've seen my cousin with pinworms
>I've inspected my cousins shit for worms.

pinworm is not an helminth, but you're basically right

Fucking regards come and ask "oh no I'm fucked up something's wrong. What do I do" GO TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL. these retards really need advice for this?

If this is true you are literally the dumbest person I've ever seen posting here. You must be 12 years old or extremely homophobic if you think the doctor is going to molest you. Also, when neanderthals had blood and worms in their shit they simply died, you have access to modern medicine. Use it or die you dumb fucking faggot

raw pumpkin seeds and lots of garlic...quickly also stop by your local Walgreens / CVS and get pic related... but quickly before this kills.

Put garlic up your ass. it will heal in 4 days.

they also died from simple shit like this you moron

"garlic and pumpkin seeds" omfg how many chromosomes you have?

They fucking died you spoon

Let natural selection do its thing and die.

Or

GO TO A FUCKING DOCOTOR!!

Have fun dying then.

>Denying that they can deworm you

How many chromosomes do you have faggit? OP is right. But he should still see the doctor cause blood is not good at all.

Where are you from where it's considered acceptable to be this stupid about health?

probably a pajeet

Continue being a host for the worms until they kill you OR go to a hospital like any other normal person would and live

Aren't those the sort of worms that can nest in the brain and fuck you up?

Did you just shit on a counter? Jesus you Fucking animal kys

Shove a gun up your ass and shoot. It will kill all the worms.

Why did you shit on the tile you faggot

OP tell us where you live so we can keep an eye out for your obituary.

You should probably take your dog to the vet.

Put a gerbil in your ass

Bleeding from the ass is very bad. Big chance of blood poisoning because of the abundance of bacteria in the rectum and lower intestine. If you want to live go see a doctor

I mean did you read his fucking thought process? Hes tok far gone

Go get Albendazole dewormer for dogs. Same shit used for humans.

This. Post a webm

Did your mom clean up that tile?

This has to be a troll. No one is this dumb.

>talks about shit and worms
>posts a picture of a rare steak and onions

At least show us the poop, OP

this is literally a taco, and you're taking this fucking shit bait
Its taco meat and spaghetti

>ITS ON A FUCKING TORTILLA

listen to metal.

Don't do anything. Darwin has a theory about creatures like you. But know that tho you may die the worms inside you will survive.

Op you will die DO NOT PUT VODKA UP YOUR ASS

Don't want to go to the doctor? Then die motherfucker.

Rip OP

Rat poison will kill them. Just don't eat too much of it.

Go.
To.
The.
Doctor.

The worms may very well be unrelated, but it's likely you have something like Crohns or Ulcerative Collitis which is causing bleeding in your intestine.

Also, you have parasites.

Are you fucking retarded?

is that fucking planaria?

No my friend its real..my doggos poo looked just like that when he had worms.

>Collect worms
>Go fishing, using worms as bait
>Catch fish
>Eat fish raw, you're fucked anyway, so what's a few extra parasites going to matter?
>????
>Death

>this whole post
>mfw

You deserve to die.

If you actually managed to get fucking worms and you're not a dog, your hygiene must be nonexistent. Is this shit real?!

oh wow look at ur flare
u must be like a god tier reddit user u fucking faggot

The worms cant hurt you if you kill yourself first

Puting alcohol in your ass will make you absorb absurd amounts of it into your bloodstream effectively killing you, dont pout vodka into your ass.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>100-year-old pasta
>le edge

just got here, anyone have the original thread/screecap?

Something tells me OP went for the vodka enema and well, an hero-ed by a shot in the ass

You "(!/WILL/!)" fucking die if you do not go to the doctor.

I'm just waiting to see the news headline
>DUMBASS DIES FROM PINWORM INFECTION BECAUSE THE IDIOT THOUGHT THE DOCTOR WANTED TO FUCK HIS WORM-INFESTED ASSHOLE

Those are flatworms. They are deadly. What you need to do is introduce a colony of roundworms into your colon. They are flatworms natural enemy.

It burns too much and your body immediately ejects it.

>didn't go to docs
you deserve to die

This, don't do it fucking retard. Go to the doctor

I ain't a doctor or anything, but I have raised livestock my entire life. If you were a goat I would shoot you because you are about to die one of the worst deaths imaginable, but I'm sure modern medicine has a significantly better cure since market cost is of no concern.

In the meantime I suggest eating tobacco and and maybe some very calorie dense food to try and get some energy since I'm sure you are emaciated by this point. (Post a body picture?)

Those don't look like any worms I've ever seen before, but since you are dead set on dying to the worms instead of seeing a doctor I suppose you could try livestock wormer. I don't know which types are toxic to people or will kill your worms, but what do you have to lose?

In any case post a picture of your body and a close up of both your gums and your eye with the bottom lid pulled down so we can see flesh of the eye socket.

did you shit on the fucking sink?

>how OP sees himself

>theres more blood and worms coming out of my ass
>Im not going to th fucking doctors

You must be fucking dumb to not go to the doctors.

lol OP is livestock now. This farmer is the closest thing to a doctor we got. OP better be a good little goat and show the master how fucked he is.

Would be easy if people could actually afford health insurance.