Why are Finns so much better than Swedcucks?

Why are Finns so much better than Swedcucks?

Finland:
>sauna
>good drunks
>hate russians
>shit on the west and immigrants
>proud of their history, even though they didn't have it easy

Swedes:
>can't handle alcohol
>full of niggers and arabs
>sissified, low testosterone cucks
>hate on their own history and culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OSacz4GHQjs
youtube.com/watch?v=dh9HI4eudR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because finns are honorary mongoloids

Scrub scrub scrub away ~~

I am a swede.

pls dont bully sweden

Most people are better than swedes but it's true finns are based.

epic meme keep it up

>>sauna
You think we don't have bastu? Please.
>>can't handle alcohol
What a joke.
>>full of niggers and arabs
>>sissified, low testosterone cucks
>>hate on their own history and culture
Foolishness.
>Finland
>>shit on the west and immigrants
>>proud of their history, even though they didn't have it easy
Good joke. You won't find a European nation more prone to historical revisionism than Finland. Very much pick-and-choose and discarding everything that they don't like. And if they aren't west then they certainly try very hard to be.

>Good joke. You won't find a European nation more prone to historical revisionism than Finland.
They have to.

Since Swedish propaganda fucked them in their ass, like German and English us.

>Why are Finns so much better than Swedcucks?

FUCK POLAND. GO SUCK MORE NATO BLACK COCK YOU FAGGOT.

>Finland:
>>sauna
Sweden has this too
>>good drunks
No. Alcoholism is our biggest social problem and the main cause of crime.
>>hate russians
We don't. In case you didn't notice, we don't suck NATO cock.
No we don't. Immigrants are welcome in Finland if they integrate and it's really hard not to integrate since you can only speak Finnish here.
>>proud of their history, even though they didn't have it easy
Swedes have the same pride and they have more shame because they used to be a colonial power.

> because they used to be a colonial power.

Most people are not even aware of our minor colonies in Africa and the Caribbean.

>it's really hard not to integrate since you can only speak Finnish here.
Or Swedish ;D

Also, that actually IS pretty hard. Finnish isn't an easy language to learn.

Good thing I won't have to if I ever want to gain Finnish citizenship! :D

>because they used to be a colonial power
I think more shame comes from Nazi sympathies, and eugenics and forced sterilization, really. But colonialism isn't accepted of course.

>Good thing I won't have to if I ever want to gain Finnish citizenship! :D

You can literally just move there and say
>Jag vill ha finskt medborgarskap

t. Svecoman

So easy...

I like you.

I like both. Memes aside, there are lots of Swedes on this site who seem like decent people.

>Don Rosa

who cares. swedes are better looking than finns. in the end that's all that really matters

Per Pär enters the thread

Even if that was true they won't be for long.

I don't like swedes nor their country mostly stemming from my absolute distate of arrogance and overful pride, which swedes have a lot, and i have no opinion either way on poles.

Have good thread, just came to say that.

Why do Finns commit sudoku?

>if I ever want to gain Finnish citizenship

You literally have the exact same rights as Finns if you move here and moving here literally only requires you to find a place to live and informing the local government that you are here now.

T: Sven faggot

Swedes are so much manlier than Finns that it isn't funny anymore.

So I can be a NEET in Finland if I want?

Yeah but citizenship would make it neater. For that I have to have lived there for 5 years and not have a criminal record.

>Holy shit lmao xD Like just go there and get citizenship lamo

You know every citizen of a country belonging to the nordic union can do this. I can move to sweden, norway, denmark, and iceland if i so desire and i only need to inform the local government that i'll be here now.

>Be Finnish
>Winter has came
>Dark
>Cold
>Dark
>Cold
>Drink for boredom
>Drink for cold
>Drink for dark
>Commit Finnish benji

Nature finds its ways to kill the weak in modern unnatural society.

Please do! The nordic passport union is a wonderful thing. But it doesn't give all the same countries the same citizenship requirements. Norway doesn't let you have dual citizenships at all, whereas in Denmark you can gain citizenship in just two years. But no matter where you're a citizen, we can all live in the same countries and coexist. Wonderful!

Why are you trying to make us hate each other?

And if you'd desire to get a job or do anything you'd need finnish proficiency, unless you wan't to work in monolingual inbred swedish hamlets, where you won't even understand the dialect. I've heard finnish-swedish dialect is very hard to understand for a native swede.

it's a well known fact that finns would not have developed a culture without sweden

Eu just copied this from us and now our great thing is in wrong hands and we all suffer from this because of the niggerflood.

Like in old stories, some talisman or something that should be kept safe that it wont find its way to wrong evil hands :D

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

Why the fuck would i wan't to live in any other country. All you have is cheaper alcohol and snus, Norway's expensive and Denmark can't be understood.

And you don't wan't to come here, essentially a swede couldn't leave the close proximity of the coast without getting beaten by hordes of drunks and uneducated rabble.

Fins are similar to the northern Slavs: they have baths, drinks, white skin, a hard and severe character. The Swedes are turning black. Swedes are mild in nature, they can not protect themselves and their women from violence. But the Finns do not like Russians. It is not right.

We hating you is a old meme. In all seriousness we can hate the institute that is Russia but the people there have always been very nice. Also forming a one single opinion on such large and diverse country would be just wrong.

>finnish-swedish dialect is very hard to understand for a native swede.
very true. It's not just dialect. Finland-Swedish has many grammatical rules and archaic formation that were either phased out from Sweden with spelling reforms long ago or have never been here at all. Very different indeed.

Yeah i've heard it's essentially the form of swedish spoken in 1500-1600

Russians are kind of dealing with Satan or Jews.
>Trust Russia,Jew,or Satan
>He gives you nice things
>You are friends
>Turn your back
>Russia invades
>Jew makes jewtricks and sucks your blood dry or backstabs some otherway,
>Satan makes you burn in eternal hell.

But i would like to trust Russians, but just my nature cant do that. I have met nice Russians and Russia makes nice political things in my opinion but still i cant trust them.

>You won't find a European nation more prone to historical revisionism than Finland. Very much pick-and-choose and discarding everything that they don't like.

Please tell me more.

epic Xdd

Here you go youtu.be/OSacz4GHQjs

>Paul Joseph Watson

not so fast, finland

Every single russian in the world deserves a bullet right between the eyes. Women, children, elderly, everyone.

it's all so tiresome

>That one fennosweden gets so triggered and starts shitting the thread.
Thank you Poland. :)

FACT: Fennoswedes are the most powerful race in the world

>Helsinki
>Finnish
heh

:--D

>Finn
>Mixing swede blood to Finn

:D

Heh

I think they're both really cool countries. Doing some interesting things too.

Racemixing, not eaven once.

Funny thing is that the red part of Sweden is a Finnish exclave because the Swedish kang settled it with Finns in the 17th century.

Tony had a Finnish dad who left his alcoholic Fenno-Swede mommy when he was 6 months old.

Pump and dump seems like an effective way to combat the Finland-Swede menace

KUNINGAS VOITTAMATON

MAINSTREAM METEOR

Finns seem to have a lot of intellectual curiosity. Very good and important advantage.

that's gotta be a kazakhstani who was adopted

Finland-Swedes often have these weird looks. No point arguing otherwise since that just reveals an unfamiliarity with them.
It's the blood of the swarthy and slit eyed seal hunter Saami from Ostrobothnia causing it.

Said he was going to sweden to buy smokes. Never came back.

99% of the fenno-swedes I know are blonde, and none of them have mongol eyes.
t. Helsinki

So? Take a trip to Mustasaari and you'll find an exotic breed babbling broken Swedish.
Of course, most of them have normal looks too but the minority that doesn't looks really fucking exotic.

>colonial power
>shame
pls idiot

Intriguing. Most i have seen and known have brown to outright black hair and varying from swedish shape to outright sami look.

t: Turku-Helsinki

>So?
>Finland-Swedes often have these weird looks
Was just commenting on that, have literally never seen a weird looking fennoswede outside of Sup Forums so I don't know what constitutes as "often"

mongoloid

But Finland-Swedes aren't an ethnic group but two separate ones which may have interbred a bit but still have different origins.

That post had literally nothing to do with what was being talked about

>people in my region aren't descended from seal hunting saamis thus finland-swedes can't look like it in real life outside Sup Forums memes

The point is that freaks like the thing whose picture was posted before are a part of the normal variation in coastal Ostrobothnia. They might not be dominant there but still, I would guess a thing like that would be a Swedish speaker rather than a Finnish speaker because Finns didn't historically interact with the seal hunting Saamis as much.

Voitko oikeasti lopettaa tuon vinkunan. Jos haluat olla ruotsalainen hinttari niin muuta sinne ruotsiis, täällä Suomessa ei tollasia hurreja kattella.

t. Cai-Göran

youtube.com/watch?v=dh9HI4eudR8
Nothing wrong with Q

>t. tyä miäs persu

Mitä vittua sä oikein sekoilet?

En oo ollenkaan hurrien jälkeläinen ja vastustan kaksikielisyyttä.

Mutta pohjanmaan hurrit kumminkin on saamelaisten jälkeläisiä.

Ai oletkin niitä jotakin viherhippejä. Taidat olla ihan oikeasti homo.

>A based Pole makes a Finno-Polish friendship thread by debasing Swedes
>Nordicist cucks show up instantly to defend their overlords
Embarrassing.

Finland and Finns are ridiculously overrated on here. They're annoying as fuck.

Sweden, in spite of all the Sup Forums tier memes, is OK. Swedes are pretty arrogant though.

LMAO

Of course they defend Finland-Swedes because West Finns perceive them as their brothers.
If the truth comes out that Ostrobothnian Finland-Swedes look Asian then it becomes too obvious that West Finns look predominantly Uralic themselves and not Scandinavian which triggers them to no end.

That thing got shut down merely a year after it's opening because not enough pull and customers.

Come meme me again when your flag isn't assosiated with losing and increasing numbers of muslims.

Uudenmaan suomenruotsalaisilla on aika pitkä kallo.
Jokaisesta ryhmästä löytyy alinta sakkia.

Svecocucks are in full force today

>France
>fucking France
>FRANCE
>trying to talk shit to Finland on the topic of African immigration
Jesus fucking christ, do mirrors literally not exist in France? How the fuck could anyone possibly lack this much fucking self-awareness?

I was in Sweden last week.

>People are actually tall and good looking.
>People are friendly.
>All of the infrastructure and architecture is superior to Finland.
>Food is superior to Finland.
>Weather is superior to Finland.

Then I came back to Finland.
>Shabby-looking drunks everywhere.
>Hideous short mongoloid Finnish dwarf women with their flat brick faces everywhere.
>Ugly commieblocks falling apart everywhere.
>Everything looks dirty.
>Everything is covered in ice.
>Food is shit.

>That thing got shut down merely a year after it's opening

That's bullshit tho

From what i see on their facebook page it's still a thing, and it was created around 2010, and the last event was in 2016

>not enough pull and customers.
It seems full to me

I think all the nordic countries come off as arrogant to outsiders because we're pretty naive. Most swedes and danes I know seem to live in a bubble, we have it easy up here but still people complain about the most trivial shit.

>I think all the nordic countries come off as arrogant
You come off as arrogant because you are arrogant. The reason why Swedes are importing 3rd world filth en masse is exactly because of that; they have a compulsive need to prove others how much better they are. Fortunately, this trait of theirs will lead to their genocide and karma will run its course.

You're exaggerating, I will agree on the food and commieblocks though.

I've never been very far up north in Finland though, maybe it's a total shithole