Anyone try shrooms before? Experiences, opinions?

Anyone try shrooms before? Experiences, opinions?

Friend offered me to try two grams, heard they make your brain bleed and am fucking scared tbh

Absolutely fantastic. Beauty and wonder; I've personally not had a bad trip yet. Could happen, sure. Just be in a familiar comfortable environment with good people, and you'll be solid. The brain bleeding thing is a myth.

The only way they could make your brain bleed is if you froze them solid, sharpened them and stabbed them through your skull.
That being said, you should take them in a familiar environment with people you trust.

Wonderful, eye opening experience. You'll be amazed at what your brain is capable of. It's beautiful.

Don't take more than 2gs the first time and you;ll be fine. Worst case scenario, you won't like it and you won't do it again. I recommend everyone try it at least once.

Wow. Every single response, so far, is 100% correct.

Zoomies are fun. Like people said do it in a comfortable environment and with people you trust. Don't make plans as they usually go out the window once they kick in and just go with the high. Going for an adventure on them is awesome and if you start tripping too bad more from the body high, just relax remember you're on drugs and it won't last forever. Last time I had a bad trip I just chilled with my dog watching family guy lol

I never took any I stick to hash but i was around people on it and they all looked fantastic

What would a mushroom a little over the height of a grown man's hand when stretched as tall as it can be in grams? They grow naturally in my yard every summer. Just figured out that they're the magical kind.

I swear to god it's like being a kid again lol, everything is fun and wonderful

remember when in high school or middle school you would try not to laugh in class with your friends and it would only make you laugh harder? it's like that for me, I've never laughed that much in my adult life except for shrooms.

Dry them and weigh them.

remember dry weight is 10% of wet weight. 1.5 grams is a good starting dose but that's like 15 wet.

Ton of fun. I've never had a bad trip or even felt like one was a possibility. Plants and whatnot get a sort of fuzziness to them and everything becomes enjoyable to do.

like this

kek

Don't understand why some people enjoy drugs like shrooms, weed, LSD etc. Wouldn't you prefer to take real drugs such as heroin, meth, ghb, benzos, coke? i guess 'tripping' is fun and preferable over physical and mental bliss when you're underage like you lot.

I heard they cause faggotry FAGGOT

tripping is still fun in 40's. not often tho.

I don't get why you prefer those drugs, they really have no pull on me.

(you)

>heard they make your brain bleed
How do people even come up with shit like this?

Can I still be a social conservative and take hard drugs?

Yes you can still be a moron

If you take psychedelics, you might not be a social conservative for long, but sure you can do what you set your mind to.

>"real drugs"
>someone doing heroin and meth
Lmao.
Those kind harm you, when psychedelics help you.

Psychedelics don't just help unilaterally, depends on how you use them really.

I don't have a good scale.

Procure one before shroom season begins.

I'm in butt fuck nowhere and don't have a car. I ride the bus to school and have no means of transportation otherwise.

Ever heard of online shopping?
Also, you need to be 18+ to use this site.

>ride the bus to school
>underage fag

Eighteen, faggot

I don't have a job to get money. I mean, I could start selling the shrooms...

it's just like if weed and alcohol where the same drug

I'll tell you hwat
they dont make your brain bleed
definitely recommend everyone takes a psychadelic once.

Never had a visual hallucination. Just make everything more interesting. Not really an outside drug. Took them at a festival, spent an hour watching rain drip through a hole in the tent rather than the band. But fucking brilliant experiences all round.

Don't listen to this guy he has no fucking idea what he's saying

Study tripping before you do it. If there are things you're afraid to talk about/confront sober, DO NOT take shrooms.

you'll confront them all at once, and that hurts

more like you don't have fucking idea lol

>Makes your brain bleed.

Yeah and "the pot" turns you into a black homosexual kek

shrooms are not alcohol + weed lmfao.
They aren't comparable to anything except other psychadelics. kys for spreading false info

>uses american units of measurement

Sounds like some underage b&user needs to get a job so he can get a licence, car, vehicular insurance, and gasoline.

I used to do shrooms every weekend for 2 years. Until my supply dried up.

They were glorious. I had a few bad trips, but they were experiences of reflection.

I tried growing them but it's a pain in the ass. Too easy to get contamination.

Shrooms are beautiful.

Mind you, I tried acid at Burning Man last year. Holy fuck. Put shrooms to shame. But that was a long fucking trip. Especially at Burning man. Didn't sleep for 2 full days.

Id say thats more acid than shrooms

In first year of university I finally asked out my crush after months of hesitating largely due to realizations I made on shrooms. Only dated for a year, but still, I've never been as shy since.

Make sure you're not on any depression or antipsychotics meds, maoi's and you'll be fine. Don't drink alcohol and take milk thistle. They help alot with depression, even on bad trips I've confronted things I didn't want to but needed to always came out okay on the other side. It's not a party drug, 2g is bare min. If you get nervousness or scared talk out loud it helps. Have happy music and a fun movie to watch. And take a shower it's a religious experience

Shitty bait tastes like old jizz rags dipped in seagull wine

Used to be legal in the UK and could buy them at head shops. Sad day when they stopped the fun.
They are fuck all like weed and drink mixed.
Never had the chance to get acid I trust but would love to

I bought a half gram of meth on the dark net out of curiosity. Shit lasted 6 days and I craved more for a month. Wild stuff. So addictive, so I wouldn't recommend, but it was amazing.

>Used to be legal in the UK and could buy them at head shops. Sad day when they stopped the fun.
>They are fuck all like weed and drink mixed.
>Never had the chance to get acid I trust but would love to
Acid feels so different, I dont regret it but I won't repeat it... ayahuasca on the other hand I never had such an experience on this side of the Vail

Acid is more mechanical.

Best a analogy I ever heard for shrooms where they let you know there's more to this world than what's here, but won't ever let you speak of it,just know it's there

>
Tried sex, got lost , walls of the room left, uncontrollable giggling from both of us, didn't bother with sex after while tripping we were already closer than any physical act could bring us

How much did burning man cost you? I want to go with a friend in a year or so. And was it worth it?

I don't thinks shrooms are an every day drug. Used to limit myself to once every 3/6 months. Weed fucked my head up and can't smoke it anymore. Even though I think it's a better drug than most. I tend to just drink nowadays.
Not heard of ayahuasca but will certainly look it up

chiming in to say at least for me this doesn't apply to my anti anxiety and sleep meds

I've been on citalopram for a year now and done shrooms before and after. if anything, it weakens the shroom response, especially if I forget to skip my pills lol

I'd look it up first, don't take medical advice from a godamn Sup Forums thread

> (You)
>I don't thinks shrooms are an every day drug. Used to limit myself to once every 3/6 months. Weed fucked my head up and can't smoke it anymore. Even though I think it's a better drug than most. I tend to just drink nowadays.
>Not heard of ayahuasca but will certainly look it up

Shrooms definitely not everyday I'm the same 3-6 months sometimes longer because I have to get off add meds for a bit before hand. I treat it very respectfully, do it via tea very slow and private for me (most of the time) my wife will join here and there.

If you wanna find your particular god, attest for sins, be forgiven through absolute pain and feel bliss that follows, Ayahuasca is it. Check out YouTube , find experiences. Im a big strong dude, i don't cry, I wept and sobbed and the weight of 38yrs came off of my shoulders, I finally forgave myself for things that I didn't even realized I held on to.

>Study tripping
Did not have that course at my school. Please enlighten me

> (You)
>chiming in to say at least for me this doesn't apply to my anti anxiety and sleep meds
>I've been on citalopram for a year now and done shrooms before and after. if anything, it weakens the shroom response, especially if I forget to skip my pills lol
Depends on the person and body chemistry, but as far as interactions those are the medications that can lead to a negative effect from what I've read and spoken to my doctor, I went off everything for a year prior to ayahuasca.

Grams? Monica Wtf are you talking about

I did 4 grams a week for 2 years and it was fine. The biggest issue is the time spent actually tripping, it's like a whole night.

Will do.
Also on sertraline. Was looking at psycobillin as an alternative to pharm meds. And keen to look at other ways. Even if it's not for me me I appreciate the info

> (You)
>
>I did 4 grams a week for 2 years and it was fine. The biggest issue is the time spent actually tripping, it's like a whole night.
All personal experience, I have a very intense face paced career, I usually use vacation time to do them and using them often in a short period of time idk seemed to cheapen my experience. That's 100% just me, not judging at all. Yeah 7/8 hours is alot, needs dedication, I did it once at 2Am walked to the mountains (somehow) watched the sunrise , I swear the sun wrapped itself around me, I thought this is what Superman feels lol then laughed at myself for being a dork for a good five mins and walked home

> (You)
>Will do.
>Also on sertraline. Was looking at psycobillin as an alternative to pharm meds. And keen to look at other ways. Even if it's not for me me I appreciate the info
There's a few studies going on now using mushrooms (psilocybin extract in a lab setting) to treat PTSD and depression, I've noticed months after doing it I had more patients with things and was significantly less depressed, if only it did anything for ADD I'd need no meds at all.

I never did anything prior to age 30, I said get my life going on track then I'm gonna try things, glad I waited. I have a feeling teenage or early 20s me would not had appreciated the experiences. Not to mention who knows how it affects the growing and maturing brain on a physical level.

Yeah I've seen some studiesz hence my interest. Being a britfag it's easy to get hold of. Used to work in a scientific field but when the depression set in I gave it up for a bar job as was more social and better for me. Considering conducting a study on myself

I'm the britfag posting. This is what I wished I'd done. Started smoking weed at 13. Fucked me up.

> (You)
>Yeah I've seen some studiesz hence my interest. Being a britfag it's easy to get hold of. Used to work in a scientific field but when the depression set in I gave it up for a bar job as was more social and better for me. Considering conducting a study on myself
Your first time, do it with an extrovert, someone fun, someone you know is gonna a have a good time. Don't do it on your own first time especially if you're going in clinically minded. Having a "Sheppard" is a good thing first few times.

>heard they make your brain bleed
If you are stupid enough to worry about that, then maybe you should avoid them.

0/10

> (You)
>I'm the britfag posting. This is what I wished I'd done. Started smoking weed at 13. Fucked me up.
All things in moderation , but that seems to be less of a factor when you're a kid. In what ways do you think it messed you up? Anxiety? Depression?

Will use the Mrs. She's understanding but is more an upper user than anything. I rarely do anything but drink but half a massive interest in it

Too much, too young. I started to notice an impact in my memory, intellect and motivation. As i said I now take anti depressants as suffer from that and anxiety

>Not really an outside drug.

I understand personal preference, but wtf?

Yeah i love taking walks on shrooms. Playing my guitar too. Very emotional.

> (You)
>Will use the Mrs. She's understanding but is more an upper user than anything. I rarely do anything but drink but half a massive interest in it
First time when you start to slip inbetween the vail, everything in you is gonna tell you to resist, your stomach will hurt, you might sit on the toilet or think you're gonna be sick, you might think this is what the last moments of life feel.like, first time half.my trip spent on the bathroom floor listening to a voicemail my dad left for me lol. Eventually I stopped resisting and holding onto reality for dear life (being a control freak that's hard ) and the whole thing became significantly better. Remember vocalize what you're feeling, understand you control your fate during this, time no longer has meaning and take a shower (not a bath)

I'll rephrase.
Not really a drug to be outside, around random people. It depends where you are in a city it would suck. In the middle of nature fine.

> (You)
>Too much, too young. I started to notice an impact in my memory, intellect and motivation. As i said I now take anti depressants as suffer from that and anxiety
I'm sorry dude, hope it's gotten easier to deal with

>
>I'll rephrase.
>Not really a drug to be outside, around random people. It depends where you are in a city it would suck. In the middle of nature fine.
Do not do them in the Vegas strip, go to redrock instead lol

Sounds fun. I'll definitely look into it

Aye, I realise it's my own fault.
But Holy shit Sup Forums being sympathetic.
I'll be fine. You learn to cope and deal with shit

first off like everyone said the brain bleeding things is ridiculous

secondly depending on what type of shrooms they are (there are many different kinds) you might not experience the full effects of a shroom high with 2 grams

also everyone saying you should do it with people you trust and that your interior demons will come out are kind of pussies

the first time I did shroom i took about 2,5g because I was iffy about my first time doing them
I got extremely high but I didnt experience any alucinations or things of that nature
The people I was with were one of my friends and a couple I had never met before and we did them a their place where I had never been before
Still had a great time

and I was kinda lusting for the chick

> (You)
>Aye, I realise it's my own fault.
>But Holy shit Sup Forums being sympathetic.
>I'll be fine. You learn to cope and deal with shit
There is no sympathy in b sympathy has judgement ...But we have a ton of empathy with no judgement

Shrooms are not really dangerous at all
As with any drug experience, if you do take them, I would suggest reminding yourself that it is not permanent

This

Just remember, if you're one of the retards that think they can fly (with any drug) do it from the floor first, not from a window.

My friend once tried to fuck a 4/10 in my shed one day while he was on shrooms.

>Heard they make your brain bleed.
Shrooms and acid are incredibly benign. Do you take MDMA? If so, that stuff poses a significantly higher chance of neurotoxic threat, and it's still considered relatively safe (in moderation).

Ok, glad we cleared that up. :)

You're right. Being in nature alone or with friends, or other ppl tripping (like at a festie known for psychs) is God mode. Literally.