Sup faggots what's the best way to make a homemade pipe/bong

Sup faggots what's the best way to make a homemade pipe/bong

temporary? apple

longer term? get a metal or glass tube, push it through a water bottle

Water bottle, duct tape, crayons marker for downstem, ratchet attachment bowlpiece, optional screen from sink head

Crayola*

If you're not smart enough to figure it out, go fucking buy one.

I did buy one nigger shits gonna take 2 weeks to get here

Make a gravity bong:

Bottle of smart water will do.

Make a whole on the side of the bottle, towards the bottom.

Make a hole in the bottle cap, place a 1/6" or smaller ratchet piece in said hole.

Fill the bottle with water while covering the hole in the side of the bottle. Now put the cap back on with the ratchet piece and some flame in the piece. Light the bud and let go of the hole in the side, watch the bottle get suuper milky. once the water has emptied out remove the cap and take a big ass hit.

V& in 5... 4... 3... 2...

>not just going into a gas station and buying a pack of rolling papers

What I used the first time I ever smoked

Go to bed newfag

>getting help smoking
>newfag
Sup Forums is 18+

b is not 18 plus
>be you
>be faggot
>be 12
>be banned
>thread fag

b8 harder faggot no one is this retarded

you are like i just said

>I know you are but what am I
Save yourself child this site is not for the age of 13

not 13 fucking dumb nigger as i was saying your autistic deal with it

>your autistic
You tried, back to YouTube child

Apple for temp use

You can make a gravity bong all you need is an empty water bottle, empty juice bottle, and a socket head.

I would ultimately suggest that you just buy a legit pipe. You can get a fancy looking glass one for around $20

Would NOT recommend making a soda can pipe or buy anything metal to smoke out of .

You don't, just buy one. Seriously you can get a pipe or bong for like 15 dollars lol

Steps for Apple bong??

Like I just posted I have one on the way but the autistic sellers take 3 weeks

Me explaining it would be pointless man

Honestly just check out a youtube tutorial to make it the way you want it
And this way you don't waste apples like a faggot

I personally use a gravity bong I made by hand and a little glass alien-looking pipe

1 Gatorade bottle
1 Piece of garden hose

And you're fuckin' set mate.

If you want to be a dunb cunt though, some aluminium foil as the cone piece.
But don't do that shit cunt.

You're an idiot if you smoke out of that, have a fun time with Alzheimers. If you plan on smoking out of a homemade bong you should use a socket for a bowl not a fucking pen cap.

dont be a faggot, just go to a headshop and buy a little glass pipe, they're like $10

I am also assuming you smoked weed before and know to grind/break up the nugs before smoking. Don't smoke a whole nug still together. Make sure you break that shit up thoroughly.

Rubbing Alcohol/Isopropyl Alcohol is the ultimate glass cleaner for bongs, pipes, mirrors, etc...

If smoking indoors and you need to keep that shit covert make a sploof [toilet paper tube with two dryer sheets on one end and a couple stuffed inside, just blow the smoke into that] or get order-eliminating candles, spray, or even incense. Even if you don't smoke incense is still pretty chill regardless.

>I'm just going off the top of my head & treating you like you've never done this before. If you have and know all this then disregard my post.

If you're paranoid that you'll be caught after you smoke then keep gum and/or mints on your person. Use cologne [not AXE] or powerful deodorant. Buy some visine for your eyes if/when they get red and irritated.

>anything else comes to me I'll post it

Don't smoke out of anything plastic or metal

Yeah. Just got a sexy ass grinder from Amazon a few days ago and waiting on my actual bong, used to have a glass pipe and grinder but I got arrested and the faggot kept them