This was considered super hot in the 2000s

>This was considered super hot in the 2000s
Wew lad

she's pretty hot you faggot. Objectively more attractive than anything you'll ever stick your dick in.

most of this film is still bonerific today. kys millennial faggot

Dude Where's My Car id still the best Hangover movie

>This was considered super hot in the 1940s
Wew lad

Who is this dapper dan?

> PG-13

I still don't get this movie. Like there are worse ways to spend an hour and a half but even when it came out I didn't understand why it was so popular

Is it because everyone was crushing on Ashton Kutcher? Is it because we were just desperate for a new Bill & Ted and this was close enough?

eh

Clothes from the 40s always look like they weighed forty pounds for some reason.

Because they were well made with proper materials.

technically it's a stoner comedy because they weren't hungover, aliens erased their memories

the only thing I remember is the DUDE! SWEET! scene and ZOLTAN

WHAT DOES MINE SAY?

As much as I loathe Ashton Kutcher this movie is the fucking tits.

>Dr Mengele, I'm NSDAP

>reddit filename

Dr Mengele, I'm Gestapo.

That bitch was ugly but the gfs were legit cuties.

came to post this. both of them were hot as fuck

>they never made Seriously Dude, Where's My Car?

all female reboot when?

>knowing what filename pattern reddit has
really makes you think

She is super fucking hot.

And what's even more hot is the fact that she can swallow you and digest you fucking whole and alive.

I would do anything to experience that.

Uh, you don't get to bring juden

Because the super giant hot alien swallows a person whole and could've potentially digested him alive.

That idea alone is worth watching the movie multiple times, if only she hadn't been destroyed, would've loved to see Tommy digested alive.

I think everything was in their stoned imagination, even the twin girlfriends. Seems like the kind of fantasy world two guys in those days would come up with.

Don't worry, golden stars for them

>This bitch is considered """""hot""""" in burgerland
Jajajaja

this toblerone fäm

She's so fucking hot, would do anything to die like that, inside of her tummy, being dissolved by her steaming hot stomach acids.

She is super fucking hot.