Ask an Amazon warehouse associate anything

Ask an Amazon warehouse associate anything

Weirdest thing youve shipped

What's it like to ship all my pocket pussies?

You a picker? Walking 500000 miles a day?

Whole toilets, big giant black dildos, giant stuffed unicorns, you name it I've shipped it.

Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty job.

No I pack. Our pickers drive power industrialized trucks. Like fork lifts but it lifts them too.

Do you ever have temps come through that have no concept of product organization, or have never even heard of a UPC?

You couldn't be more correct

How many things have you wiped your dick on?

Oh yes. All the time. I'm in charge of training all of em.

About every other item. So thousands.

Wonderful. Just I did a very thorough quality check on them before I sent them out to you

When did you give up on your career?

I enjoy my job. I make pretty decent money and plan on moving up in the company.

Why do you waste such big boxes on small shit that could easily fit in an envelope ffs.

You might become a PA but never area manager or above have fun with putting all your eggs in that basket

how much do you make?

Yeah good luck with that. Have fun being and "ambassador" but you seem more like safety committee material.

how does one go about getting a job like that?

Amazon lost a package I preordered 3 months in advance and refused to resend it. Why does your company suck so much after they stopped shipping with UPS?

Ugm. Fucking breathe.

He probably makes 13 to 14 an hour

True

Apply no interview or anything most people quit or get fired by the time three month probation is up

I work at a fulfillment center too. which one are you at?

Ont8 represent!

Ever had sex on site?

CMH2 reporting in!

im not OP but I work amazon too. do you work for amazon? im trying to become a PA myself

Where's my fucking Modest Mouse EP?

oak7 here

you're both trash.

go to bed Jake

Yeah if you want to become a PA try to get into problem solve first it looks good

Burn

yeah i already know that. its kind of already too late. even when i asked my manager to put me in problem solve he just put me there for half a day and the bitches who normally work in problem solve hog that shit like crazy.

Outbound problem solver here. It's hard to get in, but if you impress the shit out of your AM around CPT time you're golden.

Well yeah their labor tracked and are the only ones that managers see as people their not gonna let you in

What PIT certs do you have?

If i send back a broken product but put down as no longer want the product, do you check the package for the reason at the warehouse?

Alot of the woman at amazon look like orcs from lord of the rings with a cross over of predators hair

i kno u. u used to do heroin. u live in ohio

No. Customer service takes care of all that.

More of that ass

i tried and my manager generally considers me a good worker but i get passed off so much its hard to stay motivated.

true. problem solvers are treated like royalty. it seems like a company wide issue.

im considering transferred to somewhere else since i feel like the site im at has too much baggage. if i transfer to a new place i should be able to outshine everyone else.

ive driven pallet trucks when I was at Oak5. i was train in forklift and reach trucks but i didnt want to be drive those since they're more dangerous and more likely to get you fired if you fuck up.

I'm a problem solver and seldom few become a PA through that position. But who knows, after 5 years with the company you might have a pretty good shot at a seasonal slot. I just got a new job so I'm not putting up with it anymore.

LEX2 reserve logistics master race here.

5 years for a seasonal? thats bullshit. you must have worked for a facility that had been opened for a while. i started working a brand new facility and some people got PA within 6 months since it was the first time of hiring for PAs. I got passed up but if I transfer to a new facility i think i can snag a PA slot.

logisticfags are even worst than problem solvers.

lol get fucked pack bitch