Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
ITT convince me whether I should start smoking or not

Greyfag smoker here.
Don't. Quitting's damned near impossible.

Turn 360 & walk away.

men smoke boys dont, your call

you shouldnt smoke but you should learn how to smoke a cigarette so you dont look like a giant pussy when in a situation where smoking can gain you social traction

If you are wealthy enouph to pay for cigs for a lifetime go ahead faggot it is pretty fun!

buy camel turkish online

if you vape i'll punch you in the throat

Please name a situation where smoking gains you social traction

All the best blues singers smoke.

Middle school dance.

I've been smoking since I was 14, I'm now 24. I've spend around 8450 euro on literally cancer. You can spend that kind of money on way better things.

>>not even talking about the amount I spend on weed pretty much every day for around 8-9 years.

This
When I was in high school all the cool kids smoked at the park next to the school before first period.

Have you ever tried a juul before? The buzz is fucking crazy.

Are you me from ten years ago????

Don't ever. Start. Ever. I started a year ago. Been trying to quit for four months. It is the dumbest decision you can ever make.

I cannot stress enough how much of a terrible decision that is. You feel like shit 24/7. I smoked a pack a day for 9 months.
Vape now. Helps, but I still crave and give in.

DO NOT START, OP.

>meme reply: feck yeah bruv, its the shit. chads always smoke. bitches love it

Were you fat too?

How about don't, you dumb faggot? If you want some nicotine, vape instead. Though if you do smoke, smoke american spirits. I smoke the blue pack and it's pretty good.

If you get into heavy business/investment, alot of brokers and stuff smoke cigs and cigars. It's not uncommon to go to a meeting and have a drink and cigar

i want you to die as soon as possible. smoke, faggot.

do it I smoke every day and I love it it's fucking fantastic best life choice I have ever made smoke like a pack a day

Also I "stopped" smoking when I started working out, it make me feel like shit smoking after doing beneficial to my body like exercise. However, I still have a cig or two at the bar on the weekends. Unfortunately, I like to smoke. I also smoke alot of pot

smoke cigars