Who's going today?

Who's going today?

pretty sure you can't go because that ticket is expired you fucking idiot

You have no slightest clue what you're talking about , don't you retard?

>going alone to a movie theater
>2hrs for a children's movie

Why would I go see a shitty movie?

>1 adult matinee

>seats
>only specifies 1 seat

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshahahahahahahahshshshshshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahailovecockhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Me and my bros.

WAITING?

>not going to the movies by yourself

I'm not going there for a social experience, I just want to watch the movie and get the fuck out, retard.

translation: I am a virgin who has no friends or a Job, so I get free tickets and go to the movies at 10 am

Is your mom dropping you off?

Not a virgin, but the rest is kinda true.

I have a car.

Just got back, worst movie I've seen since the latest avengers, don't even bother.

Meh, I've got nothing better to do. Might as well check it out.

I can't really be that bad, can it?

Enjoy the movie user.
Nothing beats free kino

>I can't really be that bad, can it?
it's a HONKA good time senpai

Thanks, user. Will do.

I'm not going to tell you what you can or can spend your money or free time on, but I personally feel like a movie that costs about 1 million dollars per minute of final cut should at least be coherent and enjoyable... Plus I really hate cringe inducing dialogue: Harley really punctuates every piece of dialogue with some painfully retarded comment, it's unbearable

Wouldn't recommend it senpai

Thanks senpai, but I still wanna check it out to see if it's really that bad.