Give me one good reason you have not fucked a man pussy yet b

Give me one good reason you have not fucked a man pussy yet b.

I'm not gay

this

Because it doesn't matter what you call it, it's still an asshole.

Just like OP.

it's hard to fuck something that doesn't exist

>a penis cut in half and stuffed up inside is still just a mutilated penis.

>man
>pussy

Pick one

Scorched

>Man pussy.
It's an ass user, I don't see any issues with people fucking it, but it will never be a pussy.
Just like a cat won't turn into a dog if you put a leash on it.

And since I'm into REAL women. Why not fuck their ass. You know since I'm not gay.

Still preoccupied fucking girl pussy.

--▲
▲ ▲

It's gay

because I live in a country where gays are beaten to death

>he wouldn't have gay sex
what are you, gay?

I prefer my own to be the one fucked.

Only a trap, and only if they are wearing chastity 24/7. I'd love to dominate that.

I don't top

Because I fuck women with dicks.

Tbh I'd fuck me if I could, just having these hips subverts my consciousness into wanting to be fucked

This

I'm not a faggot

Double dubs of truth

Satanic quints get!!!

Now nigger!

Oh what the fuck man

I have and I loved it

Because that's not a thing. I am not gay so don't want to stick my cock in any man. A man pussy as you call it is actually a man's asshole. And you are what I call a faggot. Case closed.

because it is gay, and faggotry is a sin.

>man
>pussy
>being this autistic

Have you learned nothing, fag?

My dick is to big

This

You mean a shit filled man ass.

men don't have pussies, faggot

thank god were in trumps america... 1 small step to putting faggots back in the closet

Because boy-pussy is better? Seriously, most man "pussy" is a shitty, hairy mess.

trumps america will still cower before a pride parade. whatcha gonna do about it? fight ever single fag who shows up? i think you forget that most fags are more built than you are.

you mean an asshole? i'm tired of this "boipussy" shit. its a man with an asshole which shit comes out of

If they intend you to fuck it most take care of it not being full of shit and hair

sure, eat dicks and fuck butts. Just, keep it to yourself, faggot.

pretty sure we kept the gays where theyve belonged since the beginning of time... don't worry, we'll put you back in your place soon enough

keep posturing, blowhard, it does you no good until there's homo blood flooding the streets. it'll never happen as the judiciary has already ruled in favor of full rights for homos.