So this is pretty much canon now right?

So this is pretty much canon now right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSUctt1uKwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just because Jerry left?
you're reading too much into your own fantasies, bud

if anything it'd be rick, also I wouldn't be surprised if Beth is her own mother due to rick's antics.

I came

I can't look at this without repeatedly hearing "O-o-oh geez"

>Rick isn't Morty

Dribble a little Szechuan Sauce on that, Morty.

There was a rick with a morty face in the s3 premier, so it's at least possible.

this is retarded

Oh God
youtube.com/watch?v=HSUctt1uKwk

there was also a fish rick and morty, doesn't mean they banged the goldfish you stupid fuck.

Infinite universes you stupid fuck.

Infinite universes, this is OC in a fraction of them

>mfw no slutty alcoholic mom who makes all sorts of flirty jokes at me when drunk and then pretends she didn't say anything in the morning

speak for yourself :pp

how you gonna post that and not greentext us with the details?

moar

she has one of those fem-pedo looks. i've seen a few of 'em

alright so..
>be me
>17 years old
>mom's been divorced from my dad since i was like 8
>been living with her ever since
>is what you'd consider a very chill mom, not very strict
>she also used to be really into wicca shit or something
in short one night she got wasted and i started asking her if she ever did like sex rituals or sex magic. she says a lil bit, ive looked at her differently ever since

this show is garbage. justin and dan need to kill themselves.

go back to writing the series dan.

The full episode
t.co/oqg5hghrCv

Thanks for the bump at least user kun

lol @ that comic

i lol'd

yfw theres a universe out there where they did, in fact, fuck the goldfish

anything possible, including a world where this is how you make popcorn

Hey guys i totally don't fantasize about convincing my mom to have an oedipal sex ritual with me, nope not at all

post moar

Yeah... right.

Also, why in the fuck everybody's 'Internal Animal' or whatever bullshit concerning that is a cool animal.

Like, isn't there a shitton of animals in the wild kingdom? Why isn't your internal animal a snail for example? Or an ant? Ants are pretty strong for their size.

Anyway, tell us about the time you fucked the hole you came from.

Definitely more plz

I mean it is canon...infinite universe n such. They are just on a certain curve of c137. I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of thier location relative to the multiverse.

who knoes man. Shits too big to really contemplate. Pic is hot though.

No idea dude, and im still working on the last part. advise would be strongly appreciated

Have you fucked other girls?

If you don't have game it will be pretty difficult for you to not screw it and ruin your relationship with her.

this is old news

had a few girlfriends so im not completely socially retarded, but im still a virgin

I'm sure these guys are either stoners or alcoholics but they are are my hero's. I hope they make a back rick and morty as lovers.

why not? Malaysia its ok to fuck/marry kids....just make em malaysian.

dubs dont lie

Treat and make her feel like a woman then, a sexy woman at that and escalate things. G E T H E R H O R N Y.

Getting shitfaced drunk will help. If she doesn't drink you gotta find something radical to do with her. Like extreme sports.

Being virgin takes a great downside because you most likely wouldn't perform and you gotta make her cum at the very least... if you get that far.

>posting a cropped picture
The full picture has Jerry watching TV on the side.

rule34.paheal
net/post/view/2151280#search=Beth_Smith

Post more of those type of faces

>Jerry's father is a cuck
Runs in the family i guess

By the way, to the Wicca Mom guy, when I refer to something radical it means something radically extreme and passionate like swimming in a nudist beach or taking dance classess of Salsa or kinky hot latin dances.

Also, remember to share your success with us. If you blow it go fuck yourself with a cactus, we don't wanna know about it.

>dog the bounty hunter's wife

stay gold paheal

stay gold

Infinite universes bitch!
Now get me that McDonald's szechuan dipping sauce!

So you're saying i gotta seduce then alpha mount my own mom.. that sounds hot as fuck honestly, ill make a challenge out of it. any more tips user?

>mfw no slutty alcoholic mom who makes all sorts of flirty jokes at me when drunk and then pretends she didn't say anything in the morning

>in short one night she got wasted and i started asking her if she ever did like sex rituals or sex magic. she says a lil bit

Where's the part where she's drunk and makes flirty jokes with you, you dumb shit? This wasn't her being flirty with you at all. In fact YOU asked her question, and she simply replied.

I mean, we go out camping alot but i guess that dosen't really count

It's illegal. So keep it as much private as you can near people that knows you are related or they might get jealous.

I would recommend going to a fine bar and fuck MILFs first. If you can make them click there is high likelihood you make her click.

Not even sure how it would be with my own mommy, but I screwed a far cousin when she was engaged.

Had she offered going skinny dipping?

Now you HAVE tell us about your own mom :p
We've gone swimming in a lake before, but skinny dipping might be a good thing to bring up the next time we go

Lol dubs yup. Also infinite universes, yeah fucking your mom in one of them is now cash. Holy fuck that'd be nice.

You didn't even insinuated it before? Damn I thought I was beta but you are a totally stupi fuck.

And there isn't much to tell about my mom. I grew up with her and very emotionally close so I don't even dare to see myself flirting with her.

Most of my cousins on the other hand...

nope

wow...

fuck off. This is so 2000 and late.

Dude.. what the fuck? too soon...

>left
Beth kicked him out bro

thread kill incoming

This is stupid consider sudoku

dont tell me what to do

What the fuck, you sick piece of shit. You are the literal scum of the planet, you are the reason why humanity is going to shit. I've seen some really fucked up shit on Sup Forums before but this is shit that nobody should fucking see. I hope the fucking FBI, CIA and Government fucking find you and execute you like the scum you are.

Not how that works. Jerry put his foot down about crazy step dad ruining everything. Beth put up resistance and they obviously agreed to divorce. Beth even said pretty much "I have to go make shit worse to make sure he doesn't try to stay"

fuck you nerd
image reposted

ayo what happened?

Id go to a different dimension to fuck my mom, without a doubt

>728272632

>2017
>Using Yotsuba

Just how fucking summer are you?

>those paw tats
Bitch fucks dogs

fuck you and your dubs

...what happened?

learn to read nigger

>20XX
>giving a flying fuck about the layout of a chinese cartoon board
i bet you also bought the new iphone for 1.2 grant because you liked the design

>Retarded Roody-Poo.

I wasn't gonna say anything, but...

yep. Probably helps user's chances a lot at least.

>Incest
>Just a white's thing

Hot

Clearly the "hurr durr after I delete this post pretend it was really bad" image

>infinite realities
>confining it to the happenings of this reality

Just because it's unhealthy here doesn't mean it would be in every reality Ashley.

While there is also a reality where they're in a loving relation ship there's also one where Rick keeps Morty locked in the subterranean lab under the garage as a sex slave and gimp.

And everything in between.

wow I thought you were going to tell us an incest sex story you fucking queer

Let's hope the best for the next wincest thread.

Anons capped my story but never got chance to save it and sadly is not posted anymore.

mfw I shared this on facebook because I skimmed past the last picture and thought the mom was complaining about going on the Star Wars ride

only one thing to do now

fucking lolz.

>Using facebook
You deserve that and worse, human garbage.

lel

>Get BTFO

creampie her my dude.

Looks like I have to put my dick back in my pants.

Why are ricks nipples so sharp?

Technically not incest

post it, and the comments that follow.

kek commands it

Forgot to mention I did this a few weeks ago. Someone fucking liked it that I went to high school with and that's when I took a good look at it and realized. It was up there for a good few hours and obviously I deleted it.

FML fam