TRUMP ORDERS MILITARY STRIKE AGAINST SYRIA

TRUMP ORDERS MILITARY STRIKE AGAINST SYRIA

like 60 missles

what does this mean for the u.s. Sup Forums??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/05/mattis-trump-syria-iraq-yemen-isis/100016758/
nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/middleeast/us-said-to-weigh-military-responses-to-syrian-chemical-attack.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-weighing-military-options-following-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria/2017/04/06/0c59603a-1ae8-11e7-9887-1a5314b56a08_story.html?utm_term=.b44633369669
youtube.com/watch?v=dPIcwjFB1PY
youtube.com/watch?v=nSKs8Os89ho
youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IVlYNioeXNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing, we've been bombing people more or less at random there since 2014

this is literally happening right now

Tomahawks I choose youuuu!

50 you retard

>inb4 op cant get his facts straight

honestly i know nothing about politics and then the news interrupted my tv saying this shit and i was like oh damn, this sounds serious lol

does it really matter?

Proof or gtfo

Sauce? Or gtfo!

>TRUMP ORDERS MILITARY STRIKE

wrong.

its on the news right now, alot of stations are covering it.
hows it wrong, enlighten us

Turn on fox

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Wow, we actually attacked the Assad regime. I sure as shit did not see this coming. I assume Mattis pushed for this in the wake of the gas attacks.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/05/mattis-trump-syria-iraq-yemen-isis/100016758/

nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/middleeast/us-said-to-weigh-military-responses-to-syrian-chemical-attack.html?_r=0

>is true

MSNBC less than 20 mins ago.

ITS HAPPENING

I was just coming here to post this and try to get some replies for the more-educated folks who pay attention to this stuff. I happened to be watching a network channel, CBS, which I rarely do, when a special announcement just came across the screen and announced that President Trump has ordered Military Strikes Against Syria. I generally don't pay much attention to politics or news, but this has got to be something of a major news event.

To those of you who pay close attention to this stuff? What does this likely mean? To the United States as a whole? To our citizens? To the people in Syria? To everyone who could realistically be affected by this action?

JUST FUCKING WHY

Obama bombed 7 countries for 8 years.
doesnt change anything

What the fuck is a "syria"?

OP here, this is exactly my situation

not sure what this all means for us

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-weighing-military-options-following-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria/2017/04/06/0c59603a-1ae8-11e7-9887-1a5314b56a08_story.html?utm_term=.b44633369669

What does this mean?
Nothing. No body has the balls to stand up to the US and no one was to try Trump, so nothing that the US doesn't Wang will happen.

I'm sure it's on whatever local news station you normally watch

worst case scenario then, just curious

Trump has started the third world war. This is the beginning of the end of modern civilization. If you are lucky enough to survive what's coming, life is going to suck.

Nice knowing you guys.

Just another neocon

Yeah just came up on france24

i feel like this whole situation is like Iran Contra again.

Nothing. This idea Russia will react is bullshit.
>turkey shoots down Russian plane...
>Russia does nothing..

Bullshit
See

youtube.com/watch?v=dPIcwjFB1PY

This

wasn't going to go to the super market tonight but kinda have to now

Yeah Hillary new what was up,she was the female version of Trump without the insane tweets.
>unpredictable bitch no one fucks with

I don't know what to tell you OP; but, like you, this sure as fuck caught my attention! Do you think this actually starts a war? Do we have allies who will help us fuck up the scumbags in Syria who ordered those chemical bombings yesterday that killed (what I assume were) a bunch of innocent people? Do you think that we need to worry about Syria? Are there other countries who will want to take their side and fight a war against the U.S.? Or, like I believe, are we doing a good, noble thing by killing a bunch of these people who bombed innocent people?

Also, where are you, OP/ Just curious. I'm in Arizona.

I hope you are right, but I honestly think we are all fucked. At least when I die I'll die knowing that the Russians will be dying too. Makes it easier somehow.

Why would anything happen? We will make Assad our bitch like everyone else. Russia will not react just like the didn't do anything when turkey shot down their plane. As long as they keep their airbase on the Mediterranean they'll be happy

Wasn't everyone except Russia against Assad already?

Im in St. louis right now.

i really dont know, what i know about the whole situation is a bunch of half-assed knowledge. i started this thread in hopes of learning more.

and Sup Forums is one big shit post so i figured this would be the better place

if russia gets involved it seems we're fucked though right? i mean maybe not fucked but at the least in WW3

y would they do anything? They don't have the money or military to fight a war they didn't even respond to their downing of a plane by the Turks so why would they try and start shit with the US?

So fucking melodramatic. There's no money to be had in a World War 3. They'll keep the conflict contained and at manageable levels. Why do you think there's so many low-scale proxy conflicts in the world right now?

When Russian causalities are announced later tonight shit will hit the fan. They just launched strikes on airbases in Syria where Russia has been keeping men supplies and planes.

And why would Russia get involved? To save Assad? No way, they just want their port on the Mediterranean so as long as we let them have after Assad is out they'll be fine.

If you're hoarding celeb nudes share them now while we can still enjoy them!

lol America late to the war as always. Everyone else has been bombing Assad for months

Because they still have nuclear weapons and a cold war mentality? This fits in perfectly with Russian fantasies of world powers fighting.

This is it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSKs8Os89ho

But you've never directly attacked Assad. Attacking Assad and attacking ISIS are totally different things.

Turkey shot down Russian plane and the pilot was killed by Turkmen rebels,Russia did nothing.. The are as string as these fags have you believe.

honestly im so dumb, wtf is assad. like a country or some shit ;)

Because no one was dumb enough to directly start a war. Except now.

Eveyone who is a registerd gun owner is first up for the TrumpDraft

They want to build the pipeline between Qatar and Turkey to export gas to europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

So you're implying Russia and Putin are suicidal? Because that's what MAD means.. And I highly doubt Putin is willing to destroy Russia in order to destroy the US..

means nothing

Syria is a third-world country with no allies

maybe they're friends with terrorists, but terrorists already hate the U.S.

This. Shit is hitting the fan, time to look at boobs while I still can.

Trump resigned because of this, it was a mistake
what do we do now?
youtube.com/watch?v=IVlYNioeXNY

THIS MEANS TRUMP WAS NEVER RUSSIAN ALLIED!!!!!

Nice

So, as long as we don't stop that they shouldn't care, taking out Assad doesn't mean Russia still isn't allowed to do these things, means a dictator leaves and a new one comes in.. That is all.

People in power are not new to rationalizing stupid actions. Putin probably thinks he'll be safe in his bunker.

Duh. He's a Chinese plant.

Topkek

Nice bait

Not bait. People think that riding out a nuclear exchange in a bunker means that they have won said nuclear exchange.

Not the unregistered gun owners huh?
Oh a draft will never happen

They are going to take control of the pipe and change the direction.

It already started construction that's why they are attacking.

any footage of the missiles landing yet?

Trump will never become president

it means other countries will see this and not fuck with us because trump proved his dominance

Neither Putin nor trump or even Xi are willing to start a nuclear exchange. Nuclear weapons are used to keep the peace, not as an offensi but defensive weapon.. Especially in Russia . what would be smart for Putin would be to et the New US administration bogged down in another M.E. conflict to drain the economy

That was supposed to be the long-term result of Afghanistan and Iraq before we fucked up the nation building.

We crush the al-Assad family regime, assert dominance, and show Putin what we are capable of, and how we are still number 1.

It means #winning

WTF ARE WE GONNA DO Sup Forums???

when should we start looking for nearby bomb shelters??

This. Not a fan or supporter of trump. Voted Hillary because I knew she would let Assad or Kim get away with shit. I support trump in these actions though. People don't fuck with crazy US presidents.

I live about 40 minutes away from a major target for US enemies.
What would be the likelihood of surviving a nuclear blast?

none gg fgt

bruh im smack dab in the middle of the shit show. go fuck urself im the first one vaporized.

None. Have a nice day.

yeah same

oh well, i guess we all die someday

Whos launching nukes at you? Russia? Top kek get real.

response to the chemical attack of a-fag...i mean assad

absolute madman

I don't think this is going to necessarily start WWIII.

We didn't directly attack the Russian jets who flew the gasses to the people, we don't directly kill the Syrian Troops, instead we go the War of Attrition-like act and fuck up their runways to prevent the Russian jets with Syrian Pilots.

I'm more worried with the shit going down with North Korea then in Syria. Theres likely to be a war against both China and North Korea then Syria with Russia

Well fuck.
If I have any warning I'll die with my dragon dildo up my ass the way god intended
I didn't mean that I thought somebody would now. I was just wondering in the event of something like that

And a good response too. Also I hate trump but this is a good thing. Bigly

they would have told the russians to clear or get zapped. we've had boots on the ground right next to the russkies for weeks.

It's referred to as a "small" or "highly focused" attack. Probably means very little. These sorts of attacks have happened before.

And what if we did attack the Russian jets? Turkey shot down a Russian jet and Russia didn't do shit.

retard

just pumped $79,500,000 into the economy to replace those missiles

How is this wrong???

thats literally what happened

can you inform an uneducated nerd like me as to why China and North Korea are more of a threat?

US bombed syria goverment.

Russia supports Syrian government.

Normally US wasnt dumb enough to bomb russian allies

wrong.

the media spin is gonna have to do serious backflips

HAY MAYBE THIS WILL DISTRACT THE MEDIA FROM TALKING ABOUT RUSSIA AND THIS DISASTER OF AN ADMINSTRATION

GEEE DIDNT SEE THIS COMING

trump sounds like a fucking drunken dementia patient right now.