Yo Sup Forumstards, Faggot ass OP here. Other thread had too much info...

Yo Sup Forumstards, Faggot ass OP here. Other thread had too much info. Need you fellow autistics to help a Sup Forumsrother out. Dude texting is named brian, he thinks my bro and I owe him $$$ for a chair we didnt break. Hes a fucknugget and he wont stop blowing us up with his empty ass threats.

Fun fact: He used to watch his sister shower when she was a child.

So dont feel bad about making him change his number, hes more autistic than any of us plus hes a sick fuck.

Help a Sup Forumsro out.

>8057176970
>Brian
>Cunt Autist
>Pedo

just tell him to fuck off. If all he gives is empty threats, you got nothing to worry about.

buuuut, that IS a phone number...

Op here
>Not scared just annoyed.
>Told him to fuck off, he replied that he would fuck my world up. Therefore, he basically, essentailllly, asked for this.

>That IS a phone number. A phone number directly to the worlds widest set, heaviest flow, cunt ;)

invite him to this thread he sounds like hed fit right in here

I'll invite him after hes changed his number, lost all his self esteem, becomes completely insecure, and fucks off.

get fuckin rekt OP

Since when did we give up on a perfect oppurtunity to use the interwebs to destroy a fuckbag pedo.

:/

Hearing more bitching than action, where are the real Sup Forumstards even at...

NYPA faggot.

Brian here, thanks for the text about this thread.
I'm not worried about these pussies.
story about sis is lie

>NYPA
you wouldn't even b a jackbooted thug in my Army

t. Henchman 1st Class

Def not brian.
Reply wasnt pumped full of empty threats and general faggotry.

so glad to see that Sup Forums has become a namby-pamby safe place

Cry more faggot.

Sup Forums has become pussies apparently.
Get the fucking annoying ass pedo. Yall faggots should be jumping on this.

sneak a peek dont make petofile

OP Here.
>Definitely an Autistic Fuck.
>Definitely not crying about you and your non pedo hunting brethren being pussy faggots that dont belong in Sup Forums. Just making observations.

You jump on it if you're so high and mighty.

Does that opinion make a difference in whether or not we need to blow his phonw out of his hands?

Let's ask the faggot for op's number and fuck op's day up. nypa op you fucking nigger

Already am. Will post replies when the bitch decides to fight back.

>360 no scope plot twist, OP doesnt have my #. But go ahead and ask, it will be another message on his phone.

he said he just wants the $400
couldn't care less about any
Sup Forums shit

lol just got a voice message..

apparently OP fucked his 14 year daughter ...

>fucked his 14 year daughter
id pay 400 for THAT!

Bakshdjslals

It's a school night kiddo, off to bed.