Can someone please explain to me, why non military people are allowed to buy this gun?

Can someone please explain to me, why non military people are allowed to buy this gun?

shoulder thing that goes up! current year!

it's basically a pistol made to look and feel more intimidating

think of it as a sports car with a 4 cylinder engine...practically harmless

Black guns in general should be banned, since they are military.

To get rid of the niggers

why shouldn't they be?

Because the civilian version is only semi auto. The military version has a three round burst setting. There's much more powerful rounds out there. I don't know why I took this bait.

It's still dangerous for a rifle weapon to be able to fire like that.

Because our government hates it when the jews decide to take over the jewverment. The Jewverment is the government that is controled by the dirty kikes.

What's with the racism I keep encountering on this website?

Zombie Apocalypse?

Newfag

First and foremost because functionally this is no different than a hunting rifle, it is only dressed up in "scary black plastic" to look "tactical"

Second, because anyone who believes that a select segment of the population (the military in this case) should be allowed access to ANYTHING that normal civilians are not allowed, are
1) dead wrong
2) an idiotic dolt that does not deserve the protection of the military or police.

The moment you elevate any group of the population above the rest you create an inequality that allows them and/or the government to control you if so desired. The whole point is that if the citizenry decide the government is tyrannical and they do not agree with its ways they have the ability to do something about it. Limiting citizens access to equal means to defend themselves is the first sign of Tyranny.

this is bait, do not take it

you're all kinds of stupid

cannot defend point with logic and reason, resorts to name calling.

>> whose all kinds of stupid?

>whose all kinds of stupid?

definitely you, or yours depending on how you look at it

newfag detected, get used to it friendo

I'll give you a little history lesson you baiting fuckface. That gun was designed for the people. The military made their changes and adopted it. It's ours.

Reminder that the majority of canons used in the war of independence were own by citizens.

and operated by the nigger slaves who were smart enough not to blown themselves up.

Because it isn't illegal. Hell it isn't even illegal to full auto. You just have to pay out the ass for the tax stamp as a civilian.

to shoot at shit you fucking retard

Guaranteed in the Constitution civilian militia if necessary will Rebelle against any and all expression even from the state itself

What? the military has tanks and drones and many other things an ordinary civilian can't go and buy. If the government suddenly turns tyrannical sorry but your fucked.

>shoulder thing that goes up

I have one of those, what do I win?

I bought these specifically to piss of cucks like you

Niggers need to die user

Because freedom means being able to end countless lives with the work of one finger :) :) :) :) :) murica

Niggers need to die newfag

you got about fifteen pieces of flare on those rifles, Joann. Are you a mall security guy who has to keep those in his personal vehicle's trunk? Seriously tacticool is so late 90's.

Lel

Try again

The tax stamp is only $200

Fully automatic weapons can only be purchased by civilians if they were made and registered before the FOPA took effect in May of 1986. That particular rifle as a select-fire weapon goes for $15k+ now, because of the limited number on the registry.

A semi-auto variant can be had for as little as $400-500 right now, because three dozen manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon to start producing ARs when barry o-bambam was elected and prices shot up - now there's too much supply and the market won't pay shit for an AR.

Because its semi-automatic

civilians can buy them op.........

You're stupid. Why the fuck would a single solider follow a government not for the people? May be in some shit ass fucked up communist country, but this the number one most patriotic country on the planet. None of us in the U.S. military would lift a finger if it's not in the interest of our home and way of life.

Self-Defense, Fun/Recreation, Sport, Hunting, 2nd amendment cunt

to kill niggers

3tacticool5me
I'm jelly

Second Amendment, fuckboy.

>light and optics
>tacticool

you fags don't even know what tacticool is, shit

All guns are dangerous. You should learn more about guns before judging them as more or less dangerous. You'd be surprised what most mass shootings are committed with.

Because they was smart enough to stay the fuck out of the military in the first place. Ex military personnel should be totally banned from any gun ownership due to being stupid pawns.

Ak style rifles make you feel better op?

>you fags don't even know what tacticool is
do you know what the gun on the right is?
I actually like the accessories, being tacticool isn't a bad thing. But sometimes it's a bit excessive looking. Why have a light on a gun with optics that are probably only usable at

How am I the stupid one, I'm addressing the point user made above about elevating a part of the population above the other. I agree with your point that US soldiers would never turn on the people, but to assert that the military only uses the same weaponry as civilians is retarded.

Why would we only want the government to own weapons such as this? Stupid fuckwad.

>whose all kinds of stupid
>whose all kinds
>whose all
>whose

Learn grammar retard

The stock, drum mag, and mini bayonet makes it look very middle eastern. 9/10

I love AKs, but those Romy/East German folder are garbage without a cheek riser, and the UF stocks are even worse.

Plus those Korean drums are pure garbage. The 75-round top loaders are infinitely more reliable.

because it's not as scary as the media would have you believe.

Because the America they grew up in is not free. They weren't alive to see their liberties eroded away; they weren't even born yet when that happened. They'll defend this vague idea that freedom means the military wins, but won't stop to examine the "enemy".

Because people in power can't be trusted to not become tyrants.

>dat filename

because the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

oh really? Cause you need ....what is that at least a six power scope and a light? Your little stubby foregrip. Face it...you added some of that shit to look cool. You're not an operator, Todd. You work Top Flight Security at the Mendocino county mall or some shit.

what brand flashlight?

First off, civilians can only have semi-automatic weaponry. Second, The United States of America wrote the constitution when they had literally just finishes fighting off a tyrannical government. The founding fathers were well aware that they too can become tyrannical so they granted the rights of citizens to have firearms in order to fight off the government in case of it becoming tyrannical.

Is that an arsenal slr107fr? I have the same gun.

Civilians can also have fully automatic weapons, with a litany of rules and limitations.

Only in states that don't ban them, and only by federally registering them in a process than includes paying a $200 transfer tax, and they have to have been registered before May of 1986 as transferable.

>Can someone please explain to me, why non carpenter people are allowed to buy this?

They're one of the best things for slinging lead at dune-coons.

Come and take them, snowflake.

>i don't know the difference between wood and a machine whose sole function is to kill things.

Ew, who puts an AK-74 style brake on an AKM in 7.62x39?

Gotta love the presence of that Romy bayonet that can't even fit on the rifle with that muzzle device in the way. Is that a Yugo rifle?

>having more guns than hands

Sorry man I forgot targets are living being. You got me there

The function of a rifle is to throw projectiles

They can be thrown at targets, or human beings, or niggers

wouldn't you say he's more of a cuck than a snowflake?

>Can someone please explain to me, why non military people are allowed to buy this gun?

It's a standard semi-auto rifle... nothing unusual about it.

I'm several squid at the same time

Well, Russians do. It's called the AK-103.

Romanian stamped receiver. I put the original slant brake back on it.

Surefire scout M600 on the AK, scout mini on the AR.

Yes, they're damn good AKs

>sole function is to kill things.
Clearly this guy knows nothing about my hobby of putting tiny expensive holes in paper that's really far away.

What's with the furniture?

Definitely not factory Romy plywood

Also looks like someone repainted the receiver.

You need to have the ability to get a woman before you can be cucked. So, he's just a creepy NEET.

the gun on the right is worth more than that whole collection, us import 550-1

>It's still dangerous for a rifle weapon to be able to fire like that.

like what, a rifle?

dude that's one clean WASR lol. Most of them were shit imported by CAI. Canted barrels and shit. I pretty much rebuilt mine a few years back and now it's good enough. It always shot fine but they imported some real lemons back in the early 2000s

ew, postwar commercial P38

Alum receiver?

"A child with a gun in both hands has no hands left to do drugs." -Ghandi one time

it's either that or the newer imports from CAI are just that much nicer visually speaking. They got a lot of shit for the crap they were passing off.

clever girl

>sig 550
shit man, are you swiss or very well off?

Because its legal.

hating niggers is not racist? You think black people want to be niggers ?

Man you are racist...

Freedom

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Niggers aren't a race.

Niggers are an infestation.

Hating lice or invasive catfish isn't racism.

It's a newer WASR that's so, so much better than the single stack mag imported receivers. This on has Romanian armory stamps on the receiver and trunnion.

Nice guns user

What is that gun on the right? I am a big fan of folding stocks lol