You will never be a person of colour

>you will never be a person of colour

what's it like living life on easy mode

Ebin

You'll always be yellow to me.

takes one to know one chingis

Trust me, you don't want to be a person of color. Even if you end up successful people will question your talent, intellect, sincerity, integrity, and honesty. When you look to other people like you, they view you with contempt and jealousy and will try to drag you down. Its almost like being a crab in a bucket, if you've ever caught crabs. When one tries to escape the one under it grabs it to pull itself up and in the process pulls the other down resulting in no crabs escaping.

White is still a colour.

no it isn't

I've known people who've been murdered and people who have killed

But why? Not all groups seem to be like that; just spics and negroes.

Why do browns and blacks get called person of color when whites have by far most color diversity in eye skin and hair color

RARE
A
R
E

I think it's because white is seen as the default for some reason, which doesn't make any sense since places like Nigeria or Tibet with the actual "coloured people" don't have any whites

>person of "colour"

You really can't win this game of political correctness, can you?

Person of colour means non-white you stupid fucking abo. Stop posting that old pre 2000 cliche.

t. non-white person of """"colour""""

>Makes himself look retarded by posting cliche memes
>Hehe lemme resort to a meme
Kys

t. 50 shades of brown

They're not considered a person of color until they go to a country with white people.

how can it be a cliche meme when it isn't even a meme though, I've never seen that image in my life

so fucking true...
I envy my black friends. The time for white people on the top of the food chain is over.

Can't imagine what it's must to be like a giga-niga here in Germany

>all europeans have vivid colour scheme and it's not just northern euro's
Lol.

And the Asian dude one was retarded. He's probably more pale than most w*ites.

Italians are not considered white in Germany. Girls like them just like they do other meds and mes

im a mixed mutt. 1/8th gypsy and the rest is norwegian. im too white to be considered "PoC" by lefties and too brown to be considered ethnically norwegian. end me now

africa ends at the rubicon

Here in Slovakia you can find every possible combination that exists for whites from gingers to swarthy ones. Tbh cant think of euro country where you have only one type

Haha le reddit ''kys'' :D

Not all its cracked up to be

This. Rich colored people are more likely to be robbed than whites or asians. They want to drag you down. And whites will always look you differently. It sucks

>australian
>not a coloured
kek

At least brazil understands