So what do we do now that (((Trump))) betrayed us?

So what do we do now that (((Trump))) betrayed us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVlYNioeXNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bitch at every single person from around the world who warned you that he was a fucking insane conman for the last 18 months, when they say "we told you so", probably.

Easy: if you voted for trump, kill yourself

Trump supporters are uneducated.

Jews have always been playing both sides, I voted Trump regardless. If you are finding this out only now you are retarded

A statement so obvious you might as well be pointing out that water is wet.

ITT: Libtards who still don't understand why Trump was elected, and think having an autistic fit over bombing terrorist will change the election results...even though their personal lord and savior Obama bombed, missiled, and droned to death waaaay more innocent lives.

Kek

>Libtards
Wrong. Life-long republican voter here. Fiscally and socially convervative.

Trump shit the bed on this one. He's lost my support. After this, I'm done with him entirely. He'll be a one term president for sure.

So how much are you getting g paid to shill?
Is it hourly?

>airstrike warning

Nobody cares. Trump's supporters are against boot on the ground long term invasions and occupations of other countries. He's free to go nuts with missiles and drones.

You're out of your element kiddo

Democucks are upset that trump bombed an airfield while saying nothing when hospitals and schools get drone striked by obama.

What do we do now? That's easy, keep fapping to trap threads while we wait for the nuclear holocaust

cuck

He just resigned, we don't have to worry anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=IVlYNioeXNY

>tfw the only people still defending Trump are doing it by talking about Hillary Clinton

waiting for nuclear holocaust, cant do anything anyways

>(((Trump))) betrayed us?
oh lol he just NOW betrayed you? how slow are amerifats, exactly?

Good to see the drumpfkins in full damage control

ITT: Shills

This is all Israel. Israel is the one false flagging chemical attacks, they always have and always will. Assad has no reason (ZERO) to kill his own people and only brainwashed Jew media tools are actually fucking dumb enough to believe that and insensibly sympathize with ISRAEL. Come the fuck on guys

>Trump supporters have jobs
>Obama supporters had nothing else to do that day

He went back or failed to deliver on every single good promise he made, while pushing forward every bad one.
Most offensively, he filled his cabinet with the worst of the worst kikes the WallSt-Washington apparatus has to offer.
I voted for him, and while I don't really regret it (still better than goddamn Shillary), he's been a massive disappointment all around. It's funny seeing all the retards on Sup Forums go through increasingly elaborate mental gymnastics to excuse for his blatant Jewry.

This nuke Israel and that solves everything.

>still tripping on left-right partisan politics
head. in. ass.

Get BTFO, faggots. Trump exposed himself as a Zionist neo-con puppet today.

You obviously haven't been following current events.

You get what you deserve

See

>responding to a picture about L/R politics
KYS idiot.

I saw.

Always had my suspicions, but today confirmed then.

them*

>your vote matters

if it's coming to a surprise to you that Trump walked head-first into bait by Islamic extremists, you're a fucking idiot.

That man never once showed an ounce of nuance, critical thinking, or understanding of foreign policy on the campaign trail. You reap what you sow.

>Trump exposed himself as a Zionist neo-con puppet today.

I'm really depressed about this, not joking.

>friendly reminder

Threads like this make me smile. Your tears fuel my erection.

>Ben, I suck Trump cock morning noon and night, Garrison.

It's natural to be disappointed, but can you really be surprised?

Who the fuck cares about drone strikes? Protip: nobody Do you ever see videos of people running in terror from them? I sure don't. Why would anyone care about a RC plane flying overhead dropping stupid shit on them? They use propellers to generate thrust. Yes, you heard it correctly...propellers. The same "modern" technology that the wright brothers used in 1900. Would you run in terror or laugh hysterically if a biplane was trying to attack you in 2017? Yea, that's what I thought. Nice try, but no dice. Nobody takes uavs seriously anymore.

>crypto jew does crypto jew things
You don't say

>Do you ever see videos of people running in terror from them?
You do realize that happens for a reason right? Its easier to kill the enemy when they can't see or hear you.

And no, not all drones are propeller driven, global hawk as well as many of the Top secret drones are Turbine Jet powered.

the photo on the left was take HOURS before the inauguration.

this is a classic cherry picked photo.
im not even a trump supporter, but spreading false information is why people hate mass media.

you can google it.

>Im not one of them he said
mfw He's doing the exactly same thing as the other ones for the past decade.

How are you surprised? Trump was always a fucking Jew. Just a few days ago hard-core Trump supporters were saying things like "Oh the MSM is lying about Syria! All they want is toi get Assad removed!!"
And now that fucking Jewump is trying to do exactly that. Fuck him and his BS

>Shill would done anything different

the choice you make in the voting booth isn't for an Ass or an Elephant it's whether or not to participate in a system that's been broken since the 1850s

>putting a fake timestamp makes it real

Once he started appointing banker jews left and right to various positions in his administration, I became nervous. But I held out hope that he would stick to his work on non-interventionist foreign policy.

At this point, who the fuck cares? The illusion of (((democracy))) has failed us once again, and that's what should concern us right now

I dunno 'bout you, gringo puto. But I'll be taking care of your mom and sister, while you die for your meme president.
Jajajaja!

No it's not. Besides, the national Park service already released many photos proving Trump wrong. I mean unless there's a conspiracy at the national Park service or whatever you guys concoct up.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

LOL so true.

Americans ready to go die in some shitty war while immigrants stay here to screw their wives and daughters.

Why are you doing this? Is that a Jew?

She calmed me down....

god damn, god bless woman...

Make America Great Again.

Nice samefag replying to yourself

That was Trump's plan all along. He was always pro-immigrant.

i know what i'm doing, kekking like crazy at all of you useful idiots

CAVEAT EMPTOR MORONS

Emperor Trump has opened our eyes. He as opened a way for the great lord our God to reign again.

I agreed with A LOT of shit Trump was doing up until this point. Fuck man this is gonna suck.