play.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/7avCyrbfOQdHYCZ5PeVjsf
play.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/0ZiPyZrzkyT4is9Vf4ZiyO
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cc-0beyRXE&t=1377s
youtube.com/watch?v=7eRf__n7VPg&t=2s
cracked.com/blog/the-7-biggest-dick-moves-in-history-online-gaming/
hello.eboy.com/eboy/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Had our last snow today, no more comfy snow until november. Enjoying the comfiness.

It is windy and chillier than usual outside so I cracked a window and hopped into bed. I'm going to get some comfy links together for the thread.

Btw, anyone have Spotify?

Listen to tomppabeats. He is god tier.

NASA Voyager Recordings:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vjz9m1TkQ_A

Are we all uploading aesthetics?

Something like this is more my style: A small room packed with my favorite stuff. I don't need to be in the middle of nowhere, I don't want to be in the middle of a bigass city, I just need a small quiet space of my own.

Might get some music going and read in bed with the snow falling outside. Problem I have is reading and the music distracts me. Maybe some trance this time.

Is that a yes or no on Spotify?

Sleep Research Facility - Deep Frieze
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y3MqC9wRjs&t=278s

And a comfy read here. The hyperlinks contain good stories.

Not on Spotify, but on SoundCloud

my teeth are brushed; dental hygiene is taken care of

i've done moderate stretching today,( although I've just been sitting on my ass almost all day, in front of this laptop browsing youtube ed and Sup Forums ) i'm going to be sleeping within the next hour

i'm just winding down right now. I'm probably going to get in the shower in 30 minutes to keep up with my daily shower scheduling as of....... a couple weeks ago. ( gotta stay aesthetic )

I'm going to sit under the hot water, chin resting - in between- knees; daydreaming about feeling emotional warmth/not just from the outside

I have actually been able to mostly shit when my body needs to after my meals for the last few days- I think I'm gonna make it- but sometimes i'm just so stressed i can't go for two or three weeks straight. that being said, i'm all pooped out, for today ;-)

it was raining a bit today, the sound of the rain and thunder was the most relaxing thing of my whole week I've heard, probably.

i'm just feeling comfy, i hope this comment has brought an user comfortable feels, i like comfy....

I prefer a small home on a large property. Seems to be rare. Only small shitty on small property or giant unecessary on large property.

Would love to build my own, but doubt that will happen.

I'm the same way. I can't listen to music with lyrics. I got you right here.

Here's my curated true ambient playlist, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress (4+hours, constantly updated):
play.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/7avCyrbfOQdHYCZ5PeVjsf

Ambient Lounge:
play.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/0ZiPyZrzkyT4is9Vf4ZiyO

Huerco S:
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cc-0beyRXE&t=1377s

2814 : Rain Temple
youtube.com/watch?v=7eRf__n7VPg&t=2s

Heres the link i forgot fromcracked.com/blog/the-7-biggest-dick-moves-in-history-online-gaming/

Guys I am looking for a really huge pixel art/kinda gif that was like showing like a city/town overview and always raining, i think there was also some train rails above ground, in the style of guilty gear

>Guys I am looking for a really huge pixel

hello.eboy.com/eboy/

Thanks, I'll check some of this out

yall need to post some cool stories, music, or webms

Not what I was looking but still a very cool collection, thanks!

i like the slanted roof loft rooms

nice to see some stuff re-purposed instead of sitting in a landfill.

Though about building a shipping container house, but im way too lazy.

That is the opposite of comfy to me.

>re purposed
Those aren't used parts (they would reek hard if they were), they're somewhere in germany - i've seen it in a documentary.
>building a shipping container house
If you ever change your mind: The most common mistake about this concept is the assumption that the walls and the roof withstand notable force - they do not. The containers direct the force through the outer skeleton.

those seemed cool.. but eh.. I dunno man. I always struggle to find "Cozy" images

And yeah those weren't repurposed.. the meditation huts were designed that particular way out of concrete tubes.

>they would reek hard if they were
Didn't think about that, but it would literally be living in a sewer.

A small house filled with books and a nice view. Maybe a satellite dish to watch football. Don't want much more.