How does it feel to rub your cock against another cock, or to have a cock cum on yours...

How does it feel to rub your cock against another cock, or to have a cock cum on yours. I've had this fantasy for a long time and am thinking about doing something about it

do society a favor and kys

FEEls great

kik nickolas18065

I want to feel my cock twitch when a thick bullet of cum hits the tip of my cock, have you rubbed cocks/had a cock him on yours more than once?

DIE FAGGOT DIE

Do you own panties? ;)

I'd assume it feels pretty gay

rubbing can be pretty damn good - its fun to slde against the other guy.

having a cock come over yours? personally, I absolutely love that. a friend and I have also shared a fleshlight, taking it second after its been come in, I find it incredibly hot to have their come drip out onto me, and then to be slick and covered in it. sort of feels a little dirty, but incredibly primal too.

only downside is, I would really love to be just sprayed with cum from a whole bunch of guys now, to enjoy that. and that path probably leads to them all fucking and coming in me, eventually, which would be a bit too much. better to remain a fantasy, I'd say.

do you use the fleshlight on each other or just watch?

Would you prefer the fleshlight method or having someone cum directly onto your cock?

ever jerked off with somebody before user?

Just when I was younger, we would lay next to eachother and stroke cock until we came
One time we put them side by side to measure but we didn't rub them or get cum on eachother cocks

My bf and I have fucked a fleshlight together and OMGGGGGGG it's amazing, also one time he came on my dick and then sucked it until I came, swallowing all of his cum as well :3 It was amazing~

kinda sounds like you want to jerk off with another guy and rub each other/touch each other/

Id more really just want a guy to cum on my cock then cum on his cock

bit of both. mostly, watching the other guy playing with it though

both work. I liked the sensation of a still-warm fleshlight, and its slightly taboo, that idea of using a toy that's already been used.
the other guy coming over and onto my cock and balls is a very different feeling, hot cum, much more direct and sudden, and feeling soaked with it dribbling a little down between my legs, and it *not being mine*? that is a big rush.

I like the messiness of it there, like the sensation of being fucked and come into, and it leaking out afterward. part of me thinks "this is sick and nasty", and I like that for it.. someday, I'd love to be come over like that while part dressed, and have to pull up clothes, and then walk back, slick and sticky with come soaking my skin.

whats it like using the fleshlight on one another?

Fucking hot
Send me a video of you cumming on kik
Coveredone
Guaranteed will not respond until tomorrow. Panties encouraged ;)

>also one time he came on my dick and then sucked it until I came, swallowing all of his cum as well :3 It was amazing~

that sounds damn fun.

I'm as much straight as gay, so I'd absolutely love to do a MMF threesome, let the other guy come inside her, and then give him head, a cock soaked in his come, and her juices would be fucking amazing.

Anyone have OC of their cocks they want to share?

Kek

Are you getring ready to cum or is the towel there for shits and giggles

i think i did end up cumming on the towel but i lost the picture

I've always wanted to try double vaginal, but my wife already has issues with girth with just me, so it probably won't happen

Because you wanted to rub cocks? Or just because of double vaginal lol

I've always wanted to do this but I couldn't unless it was through a glory hole or something

Never hooked up with a guy but want to. Prob just swap oral and rub cocks to start, it's pretty hot.

Not sure if it's better to start off on tinder, grindr, CL, or something else

You poop into my butt hole and I poop into your butt hole ... back and forth ... forever.

When I was younger I stayed at a friend's house, He went to sleep first and I noticed he had an erection so I rubbed my cock on his. He started pre cumming, I rubbed the head of my dick on his then came into a shirt, wanted to cum on his cock but too risky

Have the same fantasy around MMF. Would love to find a couple into it

These dicks look gross as hell wtf

die pls

It's hot as hell

I would love to do this

GOD
HATES
FAGS

damn thought you of all people would appreciate it

The double vaginal is what's hot to me, tbh

That sounds so hot. I really wanna try that now

I've fooled around with quite a few guys, which is weird since I'm not so much into them as i am into the sneaking around and the taboo of it.
Anyhow, i've rubbed cocks a few times, even did that thing - i guess it's docking? where the guy with foreskin rolls it onto your cock and grinds against it.
It's not awful but none of the cock to cock stuff did a lot for me, it was kind of just something in-between until i got my dick in his mouth again.
Never had anyone cum on my cock, or cum on a cock, sorry.

You don't know god you retard. Nothing makes a faggot more than believing in idiot fairy tales.

Like believing thatt taking chemicals and cutting off your cock magically turns you into a woman?