I unironically find family guy funny

I unironically find family guy funny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3XR9VNcaxA
youtube.com/watch?v=grwveE7LZB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry user but this site is for 18+ only.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3XR9VNcaxA

I second Op's opinion, it makes enough jokes that I get quite a few laughs

I am 32 years old

Oh, ok. The mentally ill are welcome here.

Let me guess, you're a trump fan too?

I haven't watched it in years but I used to like it. All the jokes became pretty stale around season 6 onward. You won't get a good response from Sup Forums as its popular with normies thus reddit.

Lay off him fuckheads

It's alright opie only real men watch family guy when stoned as fuck and dealing weed out of your basement

nope

Reddit hates family guy though, it's too low brow for them

>i like this liberal show
>i bet you like trump

It has nothing to do with that. The show is just garbage. The Simpsons and South Park are just as "normie" as Family Guy, but Sup Forums still likes those shows.

I'd argue that flat out hating it is even more "Reddit" because every normie bashes to feel intellectually superior to those who enjoy a dumb show

The first three seasons are pretty decent, but after that it becomes exponentially worse with every passing season.
After around season 6 it's just flat-out unwatchable.

What kind of "Kino" shows do you watch?

>posts anime
>shits on family guy

ok buddy

That's what everyone says, and it just makes me think that you're trying so hard to have an opinion that you repeat things that don't mean anything.

It's actually the least "reddit" show of the big 3 animated shows (SP, FG, and Simpsons). The Family Guy subreddit only has 25,000 subscribers, while The Simpsons has 124,000 and South Park has 156,000. It's still trash, but it's interesting. 25,000 is really low for such a popular show.

The first three seasons are great because the characters aren't entirely unlikeable. At the end of every episode there's a nice little family message that's kinda sweet, kinda funny. Peter's not so much of a cunt as he is just innocent and stupid.

Watch something like A Hero Sits Next Door and then jump ahead to any episode in the newest season. It's an entirely different show.

Don't mind me, superior MacFarlane show coming through

meme reddit show

>user's opinion is shallow because it's widely held

stupid argument, season 4 was fine to me but it marked a change in the series' humor that was consistent enough until season 7 where it exploded

stay hipster faggot

>posts rush limbaugh
>shits on anime
ok buddy

>you repeat things that don't mean anything
How in the fuck does it not mean anything?
Are you having an unironic "what did he mean by this?" moment?
>1-3 are decent
>4-5 are much worse but are not entirely unwatchable
>around 6 and beyond just stop

It's better than most stuff out there, but that's because most stuff has no redeeming factors. Family Guy has a couple good jokes and that's reason enough for it to exist. The characters suck, the plots are fuckawful, but sometimes they dig at something you hate like jews or something and it's funny.
I recently watched season 22 of The Simpsons and every bit of it was awful, there wasn't anything worthwhile in the entire thing.

Johnny Bravo is the only good thing he's ever been associated with.

It's not like it has any competition. Also, some episodes are really fucking stupid. We're expected to sympathize with France being a surrogate mother for the gay guys without even asking Stan if he's fine with it even though they're fucking married? No mater how left or right-wing someone is, this is fucking retarded.

Remember the time Francine wanted another kid and Stan didn't and we're supposed to be okay with Francine raping Stan and trying to get pregnant so he has another mouth to feed?

I still watch the old episodes when they air.

That one wasn't so bad because she at least gave up and recognized that having another kid just because your other 2 are too old to do baby shit with is retarded and selfish. In the surrogate mother one, she's shown as the good guy and Stan is just a bigot because "mah bodeh mah roolz".

nah. There was a rough patch in the middle sure, but the early seasons are too broad to be considered good

you poor oppressed men

youtube.com/watch?v=grwveE7LZB8

Wow user, I'm also 32. I liked this show when I was high as fuck in my early 20's. American dad is way better though, I constantly think of that line from the episode were Rodger goes to court when he says "pretty much bro" in the most condescending way possible.
Early Simpsons and futurama are both true cartoon kino tho.

This thead is awful and everyone in it should kill themselves

Early family guy was a raw turd. Middle and late fg is a polished turd.

Seasons 1 - 7 are the only good ones. Season 4 is the best.

damning with faint praise

futurama is bad my man. reddit: the show.
it can never decide on being bad feelbait or telling mediocre jokes

It's the only choice since The Simpsons became shit.

The first 3 seasons were alright. That's when Fry's Dog episode came in and tried to make people care, but then it went and fucked it up with the movie so now fry's dog isn't sad anymore.
The fry's brother one I liked a lot
but after that yeah they just were trying to cash in with artificial feelings. Fuck them. They started to rely far too much on referencing real world current time shit like CSI Miami. I know, I know, they had an episode about Napster, but it was one episode that had a little to do with it, nowadays they'll do a whole parody of Yo Gabba Gabba or Susan Boyle or iMachines, rather than just having it as a joke or jumping off point.

you don't have to watch cartoons at all

I'd let francine rape me and so would you

No I wouldn't, she's ugly. Didn't you see that episode where she lets herself go? I don't want that.

Seasons 1-3 are excellent. Seasons 4-7 are all pretty good. There is a fairly big decline in seasons 8 and 9 but it's still passable at least. Everything after that has been borderline-unwatchable trash apart from a handful of great episodes (Back to the Pilot, 12 and a Half Angry Men, The Life of Brian).

I kinda hope that the rumors that season 15 will be the last are true just so the show is put out of its misery and doesn't end up like the Simpsons.