>be me
>first time harvesting
>is it ready
>i know its crappy cause its indoor
>skunk 11

>your opinion will be appreciated based stoners of b/

>should i wait some more?
>or should i start harvesting?

plant isnt getting enough light and needs nitrogen boost, no need to harvest throw that shit away and go to a dispensary, some people arn't meant to grow bro

>isnt getting enough light

This. ffffffffffff

>i know its crappy cuz indoor

Nigger wtf are you doing I grew this bud indoor using LED what the fuck is your shit plant under? A flickering 2w energy saver? Jesus user your weed looks like shit. Its starving and yearning for light nutes and water

fuck off troll, this kid was asking for serious help

my only source of light was the morning sun from the eastern window im surprised that she's alive so far

hes right tho

>go to a dispensary
not everyone has that luxury, some still have to deal with sketchy niggers

but yes, plant's stretching for light

Yeah that figures. Do you know anything about light schedules? Because your plant looks neglected as fuck. Did you really think you could chuck a few seeds in a pot and leave the pot in a garage in a sunny spot and water it every once in a while to get dank nugs? Lmao breh just buy weed

>It didn't work the first time. You should quit.

Way to be a typical weak faggot that quits everything.

everyone has that luxury, i live 2 states away from Colorado and i still make it once every 2 months to pick up for personal use, if you cant afford a small road trip shouldnt be wasting money on drugs anyways

i just dont see the point of facing legal repercussions for something that i agree that im shit at, easier to go buy it

>everyone lives in the US

other user here, i live in canada. u want me to drive/fly to colorado for weed?

>dumbass

3-4 weeks at least those hairs are standing straight up and white still

ive also been to amsterdam, save money take a trip

>assuming its possible to bring weed from amsterdam to home country as a reliable supply source

nigga u dumb

yeah and bring it back through customs. dumbass

please kill yourself, youre actually making me angry with your shitty ass shit posts

proof weed kills neurons

you can also check the deepweb, get that shit mailed to your fucking door or take a fucking road trip and pick up a stash from the multitude of badass dispensarys that have a better selection and quality than 90% of the sketchy fucking nigger ass drug dealers that you deal with otherwise

i don't deal with niggers i get it from deepweb, youre talking to wrong user

Don't be discouraged by some faggoty posters on here who are criticizing your plant. For what you have to work with, the plant actually looks very good. And remember, when plants struggle a little bit, they often produce higher levels of THC. You are probably 3 weeks out from harvesting those buds. Enjoy!!

never had problems with custioms, words of advice, dont dress like a hippy, dont dress in some nice ass clothes, dont try to sneak more than an ounce on the plane, look like some shitty american tourist and they dont give a fuck, they wave you right through

thank u based user

bitch please, ive been able to do what i want in life and go where i want not because i grew up with a golden spoon stuck up my ass (which i didnt), i managed to get a mech engineering and a physics degree using scholarships and getting a fucking job to get a better fucking job so i could do what i wanted, (english and writing i do have a issue with still)

No matter how shit this plant ends up at harvesting, it's better than buying it.

Fuck da h8rs

You're still several weeks out from harvest. Next time you should top the plant several times for greater efficiency.

Make it hash oil and smoke the oil

thats like a total of a half quarter right there

if it was so good you wouldnt have to HDR the fuck outta the pic

Actually, real science proves the opposite; a neuroprotective effect.

A half quarter is an eighth.

this. it looks like some of the pistils are curling, but you should also look at he trichomes (little plastic-looking glittery beads that form on the hairs) and look for them to become slightly translucent. 3 to 4 weeks from harvest if I had to give best guess

>if it was so good you wouldnt have to HDR the fuck outta the pic

This. Also he wouldn't have fucked with the saturation.

Harvesting and detassling is only for hick and inbred country kids that like sucking dick behind the shed. Get a real job OP

Don't feel bad. I used to say the same stupid shit as you when I realized that I couldn't grow pot either.

and there you have it

Oh shit is it? I've been doing this wrong the whole time.
>tfw he askes for an E instead of an HQ

>you cant afford a small road trip
so instead of taking a risk breaking local city laws, take the risk on a federal law instead?

better to pull too early than too late. Once it molds it's ruined.

Try clipping most of it but leave a few to grow so you can observe it's progress and find the sweet spot for next time.

Wait until the trichomes are 75% amber in color

Trichomes aka crystals

Anyone have any experience with CFL grows?

Just come to Oregon or Washington.