At war by the weekend?

At war by the weekend?

You fags got your selective service cards ready?

I'm too old to get drafted.

Thankfully, I live in the southern hemisphere.

Nice knowing you all! Hope your deaths are quick!

The shit is happening niggers?

I've never been so happy that my eyesight is too poor to get drafted

A draft would be the best thing that ever happened to this country - draft all those snowflake college faggots, whip their pansy asses into shape and send them off to see up close and personal what our enemy looks like. We should've done this years ago.

I already washed out twice; the military doesn't want me back. I tried to reenlist a third time last year (actually a few times for the last 8), but they turned me down.

The Draft the Irony so where are you guys fleeing ? Mexico Canada Cuba ?

>the greatest irony, being that you're drafted by someone who dodged the Draft 5x

Agreed, These little faggotts it's going to be their turn now.

I'm too old to be drafted. Suck it, Millennial faggots.

THE SHIT IS HAPPENING YOU NIGGERFAGGOTS

I've often though our country was in desperate need of a draft. some good military structure to beat the stupid out of the sjws

True that is fucking hilarious and SAD!
but remember it was because he had a foot thing.
not sure what that was but that is what he said.

you guys are fucked, gen-x rules! huh,huh, huhhhhhh

My knees and back are done, son, from being a medic. I got out of active and joined the guard to get my education. I graduate with a degree in engineering in May and ETS in August. I've done my time. I fucking hope stop loss doesn't get put back into play over some fucks i could care less about overseas.

But you're right. These motherfuckers who assume the moral highground without intending to ever enlist are scumbags. I hope the green weenie fucks 'em.

Syria is bullshit, these little faggotts will be speaking broken Korean, humping up hills withna rifle strapped on their backs. You fuckers will grow up fast.

People in college are exempt from a draft, fucktard. It's been that way since before Vietnam. Why do you think there were so many hippy peaceniks on college campuses?

Can't wait to see the uneducated fucktards who love Trumps stupid ass end up drafted into a shooting war, though. That ought to be fun.

They'll just dodge it like the hippies did back in the 60's

But never too old to get nuked.

It's always good to know that women don't get drafted into the war. Thank you modern feminism.

I'm way too old to be drafted. Enjoy dying defending my old ass.

>tfw they won't let me use my shotgun from home
>I wanted to be a sniper-class, but they said 'no'

Army doesn't want me back. I suck at following orders. I butt heads with authority too often. Surprisingly I was given an honorable discharge.

heh, I'm gonna be fuckin' their wives and gfs while they're dying in Syria
>hey, hey, Jodie-boi

I've served in 2 branches of the service. I'd LOVE to go back in, see some action, and KICK SOME ASS!!!

half of this stupid website used to be filled with faggots who wanted to kill themselves... I wonder how they feel now that their going to war for their country.... die with your boots AND your panties on proud faggot from Sup Forums....!!

Litle faggotts this is for you younwill beva leg up on all your faggott Drsftee Buddies. You will march to this in Basic.
If I die in a combat zone
box me up and send me home
lay my rifle cross my chest
tell my mom i done my best
Oh yeah little fags your turn is coming,

>2017
>not finding love on the battlefield
why live?

>cause modern militaries need to draft people

How fucking old ARE you?

There's enough welfare queens in the military to pilot their entire fleet of drones, nobody needs more retards to command.

>hot isralei soldeir meme.
I can't beleive people still fall for these obvious jew psy-ops.

>fall for
like, in LOVE?

what exactly do you think they're trying to get out of you with this very sophisticated psy-op?

>Attempts to draft all the snowflakes
>"Um, women can't be drafted and today I identify as a woman, so shove off"
and so the protests begin anew.
It's too late for us, just drop the damn nukes.

There won't be a draft.
No need for one

you could always kill yourself if you're that impatient

Until they're sued for discrimination. It is unconstitutional.

Sup Forumsodybag tats when we're drafted?

Kek

I did my Marine Corps 8. This shit y'all getting into now is about to be way worser

Never registered.

Draft rules have been changed. If you get drafted while in college you can get a deferment but only until the end of the semester.

take a deep breathe snowflakes

This, the military is already full of the expendable riff raff. No need for those of us who actually matter to join.

I'm epileptic so I'm pretty sure I'm safe

Over 30. But I live in a flash zone, so nuts to that.

Exactly. I keep the morale of their wives and girlfriends up by fucking them ruthlessly while they're overseas dodging bullets.

The anyone who joint the military is a massive sub.