Finally a president with balls!

Finally a president with balls!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2_HqHeVAr8
time.com/4730219/syria-missile-attack-donald-trump-tweets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America got its sack back !!!

... been at war since I was 12 .. I'm 38.

He might have been a good president if he didn't have such thin skin resulting in him making so many irresponsible decisions.

OK How old are you. You ever been in a Combat Zone, ever been in a firefight. Ever seen what Napalm or Artilery , or Mortar Shells, do to a human body. Yeah a President with balls,that dodged the draft 5 times. I hope you feel the same way after your ass gets drafted, and you go to either Middle East, or Korea. Yeah he got balls

Finally a thread about Trump that's not from a whiny faggot-ass antifa cuck

Most experienced military in the world.

Oh shut the fuck up.

Who was just manipulated by the syrian rebels and ISIS into getting involved in a conflict we have no fucking business being in. Now everything is destabilized and in play again. Why?

"Safety of the Syrian children" GTFO with that stupid shit.

Assad's airforce destroyed a rebel ammo dump with some chemical weapons inside and now we are Johnny World Police again. So fucking stupid.

Yes, balls. It takes balls to make a decisive military decision. Unlike Obama who took no action for years even after drawing a line in the sand.

You mean the golf balls? You surely don't mean testes.

How old are you

No one is going to get drafted even if we do go to war

Assad's forces were crushing the rebels. Why launch a chem attack on a non vital target toward the end of the civil war knowing you will kill nothing but children and civs and generate a massive global PR backlash? Assad is not retarded we are for falling for this.

Everything is destabilized because we took out an airbase? Pretty sure Syria was destabilized before that since, you know, there's a civil war and all.

kek Trump doing this removes me of this scene from Postal 3
youtube.com/watch?v=a2_HqHeVAr8

Are you suggesting Obama's inaction was a decisive military move by implying that I'm a child?

The plans are already in plsce, kids still must still register for drsft at 18. All it takes is the stroke of a pen from King Donald, who never wore the uniform

Actually Assad is a bit of a retard.

>refuses to throw opening pitch.
lmaoalaolaoaoamlamlamaomalmoolololol

A war that was almost over Assad was winning. This airstrike does absolutely nothing. Unless you are actually retarded enough to think Assad would use chemical weapons and risk global backlash toward the end of a civil war he is winning.

Absolutly not, just wondering if you would be of draft age, or if you ever saw combat

yeah, but they sure are tiny.

No. Thats the second time. Targeting who gained control of Assads airforce.

>ITT

Um, Syria's already small airforce just lost a sizeable number of aircraft, as well as chemical weapons, so yes, that does indeed make an impression. And you are here trying make sense of a man who has gased his people in the past. Are you suggesting he never gassed them ? Were they all false flags?

this

>after your ass gets drafted
HAHAHA they can't draft retards like myself so good luck with that wage cuck

>HAHAHA they can't draft retards like myself
you said it yourself

Make Stark Industries great again!

King Trump follower found

I though Hilary lost??

Neither. I'm a tax payer and entitled to an opinion. I wouldn't support sending in large numbers of troops into Syria but if taking out an airbase sends a message to Assad that war crimes won't go without a response then I'm for it.

Anyone could be a good president but somehow Trump found a way to do literally everything wrong. His supporters can't be reasoned with at all. Every god damn president has had pros and cons but seriously compare his to at least Obama so far.

>Obama never yelled at the media
>No FBI investigation in first week of office
>Control over his party and staff
>Competent cabinet picks that aren't completely out of the loop
>No secret meetings before presidency
>Great economic recovery
>At least had class of all things

Obama didn't do everything right, though. He stood for TPP and didn't do enough for privacy. But god damn people. Having a "non political" president makes literally no sense. He's a businessman. Businessmen are politicians just not in a political sense, and if you think Trump wasn't political before office than you're more blind than his supporters.

We have previously political presidents for a reason; they keep the country going.

FUCK YOU I ROLLED TRIPS TO SEE THOSE TITS

Kek

Didn't even vote for him, dipshit.

I don't take selfies and I don't do politics

Obama bombed the middle east 5x more than Bush. He didn't take strong actions in Syria but that's about it. He made countless military decisions and if you don't believe that you're purposely not looking for the truth or correct information. It's literally everywhere.

checked, satan

Did you?? Doesn't fuckin sound like it you massive faggot!

Wow. You don't have a slanted view at all. Obama by executive order revoked Iran nuclear sanctions. If you don't see that as an egregious abuse of power it's because you don't want to. I could go on and on but it's clear it wouldn't be useful.

If only we had a president who want to launch this exact attack, oh, say, 4 years ago. And if only that president had gone to congress and sought their approval for the airstrike. Surely they would have approved.

>invade vietnam
>fucks up a lot of people's lives
>"we'll never do this again"
>invade iraq
>"okay guys seriously we're not doing this again"
>invade syria

Fine lets say you are right and he gassed them. Tell me at this stage in the war with the rebels collapsing and losing ground everyday. With no friends left to turn to. How exactly does gassing children at a non-vital military target and suffering from the inevitable global PR backlash make any sense at all? Explain that to me. Are you saying it was totally impossible that the rebels had chems on that site that were destroyed by the airstrikes? Wouldn't it be smart to use this against assad and frame him for the death of children to draw the US war machine into the mix? Just use your head for a minute and try to think outside the "Assad is a mindless butcher" box.

Who benefits the most from this turn of events? It certainly isn't us.

You really think there won't be a response. Little Johnie Jihad is sitting in some shit hole apartment making ied's rigjt now. This accomplishes nothing.

Too bad thier Putin's and buried deep in Trump's asshole.

STOP YOUR QUEEFING YOU LOUD FLAPPING PUSSY!!!!!!

That was mostly in Iraq.
I'm well aware. That's not exactly the same thing
as making a quick, decisive decision that lets the world know where you stand on an issue. Obama actually said the last straw in Syria would be chemical weapons and then did nothing when they were used. You just don't do that, it makes you look weak.

Not OP but after meeting a fuckton of agreements Obama signed it because that was the deal. They do their part and we do ours.

yeah it takes a lot of balls to send poor people to fight and die in a pointless war

If you're not antifa then you're pro fascism and a cuck to big daddy corporations who own the government. You're the biggest cuck of all. I will fuck fascists up.

Do you guys really think the US would launch an airstrike unless it was confirmed that the chemical attack came from the Syrian government?

There's too much at risk here to launch an airstrike without confirmation.

Why would Assad care about "PR backlash" when under Obama nothing happened? Don't you think it's possible he wanted to test Trump and hoped he'd prove to the world that Trump and was as much an indecisive leader as Obama? I guarantee you they didn't think there was going to be a response.

Have fun faggotts your turn is coming, Bet you shit yourself brfore you get off the bus at basic

But they aren't/weren't doing their part.

There's always going to be a "response" whether we do anything or not.

Obviously 14.

Yes. I absolutely think we would launch a strike without all the evidence. The attack just happened and we are launching a strike based on the word of Turkey who doesn't know shit. If the weapons were in a depot on the site and assad blew them up then we just fucked up big time. So yes it's possible. Way too soon to launch a strike.

I'm all for bombing sand nigs when they deserve it but this is just us being manipulated into joining a fight that isn't ours for the wrong reasons. No possible benefit to us from this and totally against trumps original platform.

Balls don't count if they're stuck in your ass.
Lose extra points if they're russian.

18 Times Donald Trump Said the U.S. Shouldn't Bomb Syria

time.com/4730219/syria-missile-attack-donald-trump-tweets/

Yep. Now yet another psychotic fuck is being backed into a corner. He's in "nothing to loose" mode.

Now it's the "Make Syria Safe For Children Again" campaign.

The fact that you think Assad cares about PR really shows some immaturity. I can't be certain but when Hitler was killing Jews I don't think he thought "how's this going to go over in the media".

saying shit and doing shit aren't the same

Trump is just a racist and sexist Hillary Clinton.

Yes i did. drsfted in 66. Viet Nam

>itt

Actually we launched a strike based on our own surveillance. Verified it was a Syrian aircraft.

While all your points are valid I do think ignoring the possibility that Assad is just a psychotic shithead is short sighted.

most of Sup Forums isn't fit for service. too unhealthy and overweight,mental issues, on drugs. some can be whipped into shape, but even in a draft most won't make the cut. at least not until they have to relax standards as the pool of viable soldiers shrink

What did you expect, more than half of the retards on Sup Forums are edgy 16 year olds who hate blacks, jews, women, etc. What would they know about the military.

No -- if you took time to read the news, the White House called Russia ahead of time to notify them of an impending strike. Russia contacted their Syrian buddies to minimize casualties. This was a political show. Trump is still a moron. Move on.

You are probobly right lol

Yeah, 59 tomohawk missles into a single airbase is a bit more than a political show.

Hahahaha haha shut the fuck up user. To initiate a draft, several key factors must go into place, even then, if you believe it is an unconstitutional call to arms, you are afforded the right to refuse a draft enlistment. You're rights as a citizen comes first, if you aren't all ready or have been a part of military personnel. You fucks really need to do your homework.

Why the fuck would I read the FAKE NEWS

More likely the Saudis. the House of Saud has had it's eye on the Caliphate since the begging. Keeping Syria and Iraq tied up in a quagmire with ISIS gives them time to annex The Yemmen before they toss up a false flag to invade Iraq and Syria.

Letting another nuclear armed world power know you're about to blow shit up where they currently have troops is not only good manners, it's a good way to avoid a large scale war.

I dunno...
>Cucked by all his wives
>Fat, orange, fake hair, fake wife
>Talks like a 4th grader
>Conspiracy theorist

I'm pretty sure hes just like all the other rich old white people in the US.

Compensating for their problems.

Finally a president with balls up his pussy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You sound like an a number 1 draft dodger, or CO. Little faggott, Mommy can't protect you i Levenworth. You little 4F piece of maggott shit

Nice copypasta

big daddy vlad is gonna be mad

Nigga. I am already under contract. 4 years active with 8 years in reserves. 91A MOS, with 3 deployments. The military doesn't WANT a draft, we have enough fuck heads as it is, the last thing we need is more useless personal. WW3 would have to be in its deep stages, i.e. boots on the ground at home or abroad, for a draft to even be considered. If it's abroad, it depends on enemy resistance, if it's at home, half on the U.S. will be resistance fighters anyway. There is a reason the draft was used only once in our history. No other time in the time we've been a nation has called for it.

▲▲
Ayyy Lmao

Who invited E.T.? We have enough aliens to deal with, phone home motherfucker.

He cares about his family
What about you?
If the media would come with everything against your family, would you even resist a day?

I don't think so, little cuck

He probably just saved his presidency. I respect the president fighting for Human Civil Rights. Trump still a ho tho.

i call bullshit. You are not in Military. The draft was used for Civil War, World War 1 World War 2 Korea, and Viet Nam you stupis Mother Fucker. You don't know shit of what you speak

I could go on all not about all the things wrong with that statement, but I'll keep it simple. The only time a nation wide draft has EVER been signed into legislation was during Vietnam. To argue further on this point with some illiterate would be pointless and a waste of my time.

Google it shithead, it is obvious you never took history in schol,. Dunb son of a bitch.

Welcome to 2017. Arguing with illiterates is the card we've drawn.

>implying obama didn't drop a fuckload more bombs than this.

>dunb

"this is the finally a president with balls shirt" -Red Pill Philosophy