Med Sup Forumsros I bought a blunt from some one and it felt like had little balls inside of it instead of weed while I...

Med Sup Forumsros I bought a blunt from some one and it felt like had little balls inside of it instead of weed while I smoked it I know feel a constant tingly feeling throughout my entire body. What did I smoke?

you sucked a mans cock you fag

If someone is experienced with little balls, it's you.

>buying a blunt
roll your own shit retard it was probably just filled with seeds because it was shitty cheap weed

>daily smoker for the past 7 years
>officially "over it"
ask me anything bois. or don't it's coo

Why did you stop?

>daily smoker
>"over it"

pick one

you were daily cause got addicted ? or what?
im starting to smoke every day, and am interested in bad things

Not him but shit sucks when you finally gotta give it up after smoking daily for years

you smoked weed. It just was pulled and not ground.

haha we'll see. I am sure I am not done "forever-ever" but I am certainly on a some kinda of hiatus
recently I got fucked up with some nasty allergies (inflamed rhinitis) which I must be developing now because I didn't notice them for the first 25 years of my life. But now with just a lil week break and the fact that my nose tickles every time I toke I am just seriously considering giving it up at this point. It doesn't really do much for me anymore I guess. Kind of sad but I guess that is just part of growing up

kinda like when you give up using/consuming some luxury shit

you don't get "addicted to weed" that's not possible physically.. it can become a "dependency/habit" but then again so can jerking off in public or tons of other stupid shit

maybe crushed amphetamines mixed in

roll your own shit you nigger

i kept getting older and still waiting that grow up transformation kek im just probably a manbaby at this point

>blunt
you nigger

literally haven't smoked in 7 1/2 months and just picked up today/waiting for tomorrow morning sesh, how fucked am I

Always remember to never ever smoke a blunt or joint you didnt see rolled in front of you, some may be laced with pcp or coke.

>blunt
thats some nazi entry level purchase

nah bro, I really don't see an upside to NOT smoking other than my little issue with pussy allergies right now that could be resolved in a week or so because the medication seems to be working pretty well.
I am definitely a manbaby I will just be a manbaby who isn't stoned all the time and can hang on to his shekels for a few extra months

It was probably seeds. And I bet you where dehydrated. I get super tingly when I'm high and dehydrated.

thats why i buy them prerolled tbh have gone to 5 different people so far no luck.

or little balls of hash maybe

this

OP is fucked

Pic related

i live in florida and we just got amendment 2 passed not too long ago i really cant wait till i can get some pre rolls myself lol

i change from manbaby to relatively normal duud,
8hs in a succ job and then i do what i want.
i started smoking daily cause i missed get a hit from time to time, and now i can afford smoking good stuff

Scopolamine analogs. You're going fall into a delirium and get anal thrusted by a hoard of wild boars.

>hash
>im 13 btw

Are you saying only 13 year olds smoke hash?

>I'm 13 btw

Uh mods?

dude thinking you just get a lil ball of hash in your prerolled piece of shit, where you live ? amsterdam ? kek im crying

solve future shit from happening. Roll your own stuff

"Med Sup Forumsros" are off doing something with their life other than drugs you fucking degenerate. Why would someone who goes to college for 8 years to learn medicine know anything about whatever garbage drug you got ripped off by? Next time you light up, let it be the end of a bullet in your mouth. I mean that.

Bad troll is bad

Not trolling. You're worthless. As much as you want to deny it, you're worthless.