It's not fair why do girls always chose the assholes over genuinely nice guys like me...

It's not fair why do girls always chose the assholes over genuinely nice guys like me? It always happens I'll take a girl on a few dates and pay for everything and then when I try to make things serious they say they have boyfriend and when I look through there Facebook it be a asshole jerk kinda guy. It's not fair I'm a 29 year old virgin because these stupid butvhes are stuck up and only chose retards it makes me want to hurt them bad I want to do things but i can't I'm going to hurt them I swear I fucking hate these bitches in our generation

because they can detect autism

Lol

I know this is bait, but:
>It's not fair why do girls always chose the assholes over genuinely nice guys like me

>I'm a 29 year old virgin because these stupid butvhes are stuck up and only chose retards it makes me want to hurt them bad I want to do things but i can't I'm going to hurt them I swear I fucking hate these bitches in our generation

Because you're not a nice guy. You're an autistic fuck trying to act nice to get pussy, and surprise, girls aren't that fucking stupid.

Those assholes they are choosing? Those guys are at the very least honest. And that's a lot less offputting and frightening then the fake shit "nice guys" pull.

kek

They aren't looking for the knight in shining armor who will always defer to them and treat them special. Gay men who write romantic movies think they do, so they write them all that way, but what they want is to be challenged and accepted at the same time. Treated like an equal, and I don't mean kissing ass.

>"nice guy"

Either you're just trolling or actually retarded. Probably trolling, but let me give some advice to all you "nicefags" out there:

Most women aren't fooled by the act. In fact, they'll manipulate you to treat her like a princess for a while then dump your pitiful ass and ignore you forever.

Be independent, work out, and stop being nice - be respectful and respectable.

And ignore her once in a while, while cheating on her with other bitches.

you're not a nice guy, you're an asshole

"Why won't these ungrateful bitches sleep with me?"

lol

link please

OP is lost

is that way

Try traps. They do buttstuff without complaining

omg sauce

"if you can't beat them, join them"

Improve your life instead of whining that you're losing the game, faggot. At that point you might as well join the fat feminists.

Also stop putting women on a pedestal. They're children in adult bodies ffs. how hard can it be.

>"I swear I fucking hate these bitches in our generation"

>"It's not fair why do girls always chose the assholes over genuinely nice guys like me?"

You just answered your own thread OP. You're an asshole.

Stupid

I used to have the same nice guy syndrome you do. I believed being nice was how you got a girl to like you, and I was genuinely nice, not nice just to get pussy. It still didn't get me girls. I found changing aspects about myself to try and appeal to a particular girl was actually a sign of weakness not a charming quality.

On the same note I have started acting more like myself, at 23, but every girl I talk to these days are convinced I'm just a womanizing manwhore. I've done a complete 180, from not getting pussy cause I was too nice to not getting pussy cause girls think I've slept with everyone. When in reality I've only slept with 5 girls. It's pretty frustrating.

start being an asshole and stop whining. who cares about the bitches? get some, you pussy.

I've still been hurt far more than I've hurt. Girls don't believe that about me. I flirt with everyone. Men, women, young, old, ugly, fat, beautiful, etc. Literally everyone. I've decided at this point I'm just gonna be that asshole guy you're jealous of. Until I find a girl that actually likes my anime-watching, video game playing, sociopathic ass.

Become a self absorbed asshole and drown yourself in pussy.

Women like testosterone.
Guys who are assholes have more testosterone, usually even active like an asshole raises your testosterone.

Nice guys have low testosterone, even if you're a huge sex addict.
Since most guys are raised in environments run and designed by women, they never have a chance to be masculine and raise their testosterone levels.

If you want to get laid, start doing macho dumb guy stuff to raise your testosterone. It takes work, but you can do it.

>Be /fit/
>Avoid doing manchildren type shit in public like whipping out your gameboy
>do something seemingly mature like listening to music through expensive headphones
>Don't keep your hopes up for a cute nerdy looking girl because she's either fucking looser than a vagina after birth or already taken
>always act stupid around bros even when there is no reason or the right place

because you're ugly

You're obviously retarded and projecting your shitty social skills as their problem. Guys act like 'assholes' because that is normal and just letting out your anger because everyone has it. You on the other hand obviously keep it all bottled in. Thinking that's remotely normal is because you cant read social cues. You need to be true to your thoughts or you will end up being an autist beta rage fag.

>It's not fair why do girls always chose the assholes over genuinely nice guys like me?
kek its true
I went to a wedding and was chatting to this smokin chick and she was talking about how her and this guy who was at the wedding were trying to be hooked up by their friends. Later in the night she hadn't hooked up with him yet and we got to chatting and eventually it got to the point where she gave me a deluxe blowjob in the back alley behind the venue, took my nut in her mouth and she went back in first not to arouse any suspicion. As I came in door the guy comes around the corner and grabs her thinking hes being alpha as fuck and starts pashing her hard. Lul, about 20 minutes later she comes up and goes I was still gargling your nut it was so delicious and she pushed a lot of it into his mouth.

Lellllllllll been texting her on and off and they are now dating and shes keen for some fum on the side

Girls fuck badboys. They settle down and get married to a nice guy.