Admit it Sup Forums feet lovers can love more of a grill then you ever will. It's just facts

Admit it Sup Forums feet lovers can love more of a grill then you ever will. It's just facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbyHcf5kCuE
ipanon.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

certainly a foot-sized amount more

That's the thing user, I enjoy EVERY part of a woman
>minus shit blood and vomit

since feet are unisex they more like to be bisexual faggots. I prefer vagina and boobs and face of a girl

I like them to ignore me while I focus on their feet

I think most women can appreciate someone who is into feet so long as it's not overly weird.

Nah, dude feet are disgusting. A seasoned footfag can spot the difference.

I've seen some beautiful yet very rare dude feet

>A seasoned footfag can spot the difference.
I can confirm they really, really can't

Asses are unisex too
Plenty of guys who like asses have been tricked by traps posting ass shots.

It's quite rare for a dude/trap to have convincing feet. There's inherent differences.

i love female feet so much but it was definitely a "gateway" fetish more me into all kinda of femdom including chastity cages and cuckolding : )

if a trap's feet are feminine enough to make it into my female feet fap folder "she" deserve to contribute to my cum.

>pic related

how could you know enjoy those feet gripping your cock?

this is a dude?

after 4 years of HRT

>4 Years of HRT

for some reason this makes the footjob appealing

damn I feel sexually confused but then again I haven't been able to get into dudes

and I've always said bisexuality is superior

why does HRT make it seem doable

She has a penis

michelle firestone

anyone noticed this bitch got 6 toes? hot but 6 toes though

you've ruined my appetite you insensitive faggot

That's a man, baby!

don't mention it user

femdom, cuckolding and my chastity cage opened me up to bi. a while ago my gf decided that if i fluffed her bull and licked her pussy clean after their sex she would release me from my chastity cage.

i probably wouldnt even have got close to this point, but my gf has my penis caged, i can no longer masturbate, and when she proposed me to be bi, i had been locked without even so much as an erection for 3 weeks. i was so horny, so desperate to cum i just had to and now it's a regular thing for me

it's edited
here's the real one

unfortunately that path just won't happen

I align far dominate as far as bdsm goes

dominate footfags seem rare these days

LEWD

i'd be creeping so hard if i saw a girl like that at a department store, which would probably really piss off my gf

the student union at my university used to have a great hall just filled with couches and chairs. most students used them for naps between classes. it was a barefoot girl sighting paradise. I did everything i could there. I did my hw, meals, w/e. I just loved all the barefoot girls. Sadly my last year, they converted it all into stupid little stores and snack bars.

Six toes!
Impressive.

feet lovers are just a bunch of pussy faggots. Grow up and get into ballbusting like an adult

Bait, get out

Get into bunnies

͏

>I haven't been able to get into dudes
Always remember the smell tho. Males smell very different from females, that also goes for their feet.

damn, moar

speaking of gf, is that yours? her soles look beautiful

What ab pee?

nope user from last feet thread

wow. any more??

More sandals

Love her toes

>Nobody mentions the 6th tow.

wow, more?

same girl

cute, new sandals ! no toe/sole indents in them yet. granted, i love seeing a girl's well worn sandals and flip flops.

thats the edited version.

hnggg thanks user

i wish more girls did multi colored toenails. it's so cute.

well i guess if they all did it, i wouldnt find the girls that do the off color toe less cute : / i love it so much on girls with longer middle toes

anyone into candid shots of feet?

THTS A MAN BABY

lovely long toes with a cute curl capability...ruined by tats : /

why cant all girls be shelby from bb : ?

hmmm and she loves curling her toes have always wanted to see her toes curl from being pounded hard by someone

Bump!

bbc?

even when equaled size, black males make white girls curl their toe more during sex i've noticed.

yeah id LOVE to see her be pounded by bbc. see her soles flop around as shes being fucked, and her toes curling in pleasure

I love it when girls put their feet up like this

Gf

I am

im about to end a 5 year relationship, but i think i wana try some of my fucked up fetishes before i end it. i wana see my gf get bbc so bad and suck her toes while they curl from the sensation and pleasure.

>honestly im probably bigger than most black guys, even though im submissive i have a huge cock which sadly my beta mind wont allow to be put in many girls, i really think the SJW rise during the Obama presidency has really just made white girls feel better about themselves for fucking a nigger. they'd rate the sex higher even if the previous day a white male the same size, gave her perfect oral, then fucked her exactly how she wanted...she's still say black is better

footfags can fuck their girl's feet all they want while they eat my nut out of her puss

Forget about feet. Moar of her face?

the fucking girl flexing her soles in flip flops during class...! so many missed notes, so much lapsed concentration on exams. they need to start making girls wear socks in college.

Ever been cuaght?

I know how it feels. But I disagree

allllmooost

Nope. That's a baby, baby.

i love how much more socially acceptable it is for females to be barefoot in semi or even full professional settings when it would be abhorrent for a male to do the same.

I did in a way

well, absolutely no problem with that

me neither, i love how relevant your pic is. looks like a chemistry classroom and she is pretty much barefoot.

lol damn right
fucking love it

youtube.com/watch?v=kbyHcf5kCuE

Behold Heidi, the foot queen of Sup Forums

When was the last time she posted anything?

yesterday

Go on..

you like these size 10 soles? same bitch from

her sweaty sole after gardening

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data, your government can now see all your browsing history simply by requesting your isp to hand it over. This is the only way to stop them ipanon.com

bump

Wrong
I'm not normally into feet but If I love a gril I love everything about her, piss, shit, blood, vomit, everything.

Why she has 6 toes?

What about her spleen?