S A V A G E

S A V A G E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOORz_fRtRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why didn't the stormtrooper just shoot him? He couldn't reflect the blast.

BIG

>can't kill enemies in first scene
>can easily kill people he grew up and trained with

WHITE

>S A V A G E

Yes, that's good, a nigger IS a kind of savage

TEETH

VULVA

this fruit was hanging so low you basically just picked it up off the ground m8

You can tell they knew eachother. Based Boyega cracking and showing a hint of sorrow.

She's so cute :3

That was a pretty big flaw in my eyes

Do you think she raped him?

I'd watch that tape 2bh

When Finn is talking to Rey at the bar he says something along the lines of he simply cant work for the First Order because they're evil and screwed his life up.

if you skip the war this is force awakens plot

youtube.com/watch?v=TOORz_fRtRY

I actually kind of think Boyega looks ok now. At first it was easy to meme about how apparently ugly he is but I guess seeing him so much has kind of made me used to his face.

i-is this how the bbc takes hold

Nigga u gay

>Can't bring himself to killing the people at the beginning who have done nothing wrong.
>Has no problem destroying an entire planet full of sanitary workers and other meaningless workmen who've done nothing wrong but work their entire life.

Those workers know they're evil and working for the wrong team. The Star Wars universe is pretty cut and dry when it comes to good and evil so there is no ambiguity. Finn is essentially a Paragon who wants to wipe out evil.

How tall is she?

2big4u

From his point of view

I mean the rebels completely destroyed his home planet along with various innocent people but they aren't viewed as evil

It was war, there were casualities on both side

>191
Indeed, I'm only 187

>Those workers know they're evil and working for the wrong team
if Finn could change why couldn't they?

Why was Finn so eager to blow up the planet that destroys entire solar systems at the drop of a hat? I'd kneel to Phasma and apologize.

Because they're nazis, stupid goy

did they really built a machine that could absorb the entire mass of a star into a planet?

maybe something went completely over my head.

Don't forget that it absorbed a sun that is as far away as a moon, yet it's a glacial planet. And that the angle of the solar vortex changes three times in the climax .

my suspension of disbelief can go just as far before cringing to this kind of bullshit.

dang.

JJ seems to have a really poor understanding of the distances between planets. His Star Trek movies suffered from the same problem.

I mean, sure, Empire Strikes Back and Attack of the Clones had unrealistically dense depictions of asteroid fields too, but planets being right next to each other if laughable

>KILLING PEOPLE IS WRONG
>IT IS BAD TO KILL SO I WON'T DO IT
>OH SHIT NOW ALL THESE PEOPLE I KNOW ARE MY ENEMIES
>BETTER KILL THEM ALL

Fuck this movie and anyone who likes it

He's a handsome guy, it's just that for the first year of promotion for the movie we only saw him dry heaving like he was being chased by the police because that's the only footage they used

Seriously watch the first two trailers for TFA, every single shot of Boyega is him dry heaving

Remember when Han Solo traveled to Bespin in a day without a working hyper drive

Star wars isn't even trying to be realistic with its physics so FUCK OFF back to/r/atheism and worship le science negro some more