B/ Ive had a gf for a while and I love her...

b/ Ive had a gf for a while and I love her, but over my years of being single I've collected nudes from girls and I have to get rid of them if I wanna be successful in my relationship

however deleting the pics forever would make sad so if you guys want ill post the nudes of these18/19 year old girls for you

these are nudes never before seen by man other than me

interested?

I will post the comment OP on each pic so you know which ones are new

do it

OP

OP here Im taking the pics out of my photo vault one by one

OP 2

OP 3

OP 4

OP 5

Post face pics then nudes

OP here does anyone even want these theres so much more if no one wants them ill just delete them

some of them are randoms I met on tinder and I only screenshotted the nudes

moar

I'm interested, dump away

>also don't delete them - encrypt them, put encrypted file on thumbdrive, put thumbdrive at the bottom of a drawer.
>you never know when you might want to see them again

do me a huge favor
can you please give me some advice on how to get nudes?
there's this girl i'd kill to have nudes of, been her friend for years, but not sure how to ease into it

heres one of them she's 19

upload them online, faster that way

OP heres, ill try to advise while I post more...whats your relationship like?

OP 8

Way too fucking late.

Unless you can somehow build up some strong sexual tension, it's not happening bruh.

why would you ever delete? Just encrypt

OP 9

OP just make a zip file and upload them there instead of going 1 by 1 also thank you for your hard work any tips?

thanks man
we're pretty damn close, but never talked about anything particularly sexual
she would post lewd type, non nude images on her private instagram account and i would like them,but we never really talked about it
we dated for a very short while when we were like 15

OP here - cuz some of these chicks I still have contact with so if I'm jerking off to their pics I get horny for them and that could lead to a booty call and these chicks would com over asap and I don't wanna cheat cuz I'm horny for like an hour

Idk how you people do it

not true, i'd been friends with another girl for even longer and only got nudes from her like last year

OP here do you talk to her all the time or not much anymore? Ill think up a play for you buddy lets get you some nudes

OP 10

we're not saying encrypt and keep jerking, we're saying encrypt and put away just in case.

if your current relationship ends you'll kick yourself for deleting all your old nudes. if it goes fine, one day you'll probably forget the password or lose the usb drive.

OP here - I like doing one by one we get to bond over nudes lol, tell me which ones are your guys favourites and ill try to post more of them

>we get to bond over nudes
don't make this gay OP

thanks for this me man, i appreciate it
yeah we talk every few days
we rarely go more than maybe a week and a half i'd say
we also constantly like each other's shit on social media if that means anything

OP here - I've had tons of folders before and I delete them for various reasons and I always kick myself lol, I've gotten more nudes than I can count from more girls than I remember, snapchat revolutionized the nude game

more?

YUP

None of them. This shit is weak.

OP 11 - I got this girl to send me videos deepthroating her finger and finger her pussy and shit

OP here thats good man it means she's interested, at least a little and thats all you need, do you text or snapchat mostly?

OP here Im saving the god ones for later ill post one of the better ones for you

OP here this ones hot as fuck

OP 13 more of her for you

More of girl in OP pls

OP 14

OP 15 - she didn't send many nudes with face, she's pretty tho isn't she

Anymore like this one OP?

i'd say we mainly chat on fb messenger, we don't really text much anymore
we often snapchat animals and shit to each other
i'll reply to her stories and vice versa

Damn op nice

OP 16

OP here - do you guys hit the bars or anything, any reason to hit her up and be like damn you're looking hot tonight?

OP 17 I got a lot of shower ass pics

Would you say it's your charm or your looks that get these nudes.
Step back and tilt the scale more towards looks. What's the outcome

show us any ass pics you have with face OP! or a face pic then ass

OP 18 - chick I met on tinder I think I got nudes wishing 30 min of talking to her

I know a kid who looks just like her. I'm scared.

OP here - you need charm if youre texting, you can easily talk a girl into sending nudes I've found. if you've got good looks then snapchat is amazing

fire them a snap and if they say you're hot say thanks you are too, then fire an ab mirror pic or something then say your turn ;)

Lol wheres she from

nah we actually both don't drink
bad family history for both of us
the most i'll say is something like "wow you look great/cute"

Ken at her face
Why has daddy somehow become unincestified. Fucking normies

OP 19 - same chick

OP here, she's not the hottest lol but I get nudes so easy from her if I'm horny I just snap and get nudes back

> jots down notes

I'm a different person btw but the person I know is a guy lololol

Coincidentally enough, I just matched with a girl a few minutes ago. I sent her a message, she sent a reply, I replied back, and....nothing. FL btw.

(not OP but I've gotten nudes from almost every girl I've dated, right away) There's no strategy. I just ask, and they want to please. The confidence, not when asking but in general, is what gets them to do it. Also I have a lot going for me in life so they know I'm not gonna obsess and dump their nudes every day if they dump me. So what you need is:

1. confidence
2. don't seem like a loser

OP here - one play I've used that works if you've talked to the girl for a while is snapchat her with no shirt on, but like not full upper body pics just like shoulder up so you don't seem super desperate, and say something along the lines of "wow why are you the only one with a shirt on here ;)"

OP here - yeah just asking works sometimes but you can't be desperate and don't say send nudes you gotta charm them a little like "damn you look so sexy, too bad your clothe are hiding some of it"

OP 20

this does not work. just makes em look desperate. especially that line. 14?

OP 21

its worked for me so maybe you're butchering the delivery, it depends a lot on the girl, if they really wanna send nudes this gets them there really fast

OP 22
I think this ones fucking hot for not a nude

(Not OP 1) OP mind if I join? I'm in your same position and never really got around to sharing these pics. Here's some quality amateur OC sent to me

This one is a psych major who's in a long term relationship with a guy who she'll probably marry as far as I can tell

OP 23

(Not OP 2)

It works for you because you're probably better looking then he is.
Your lines aren't smooth as you think.

OP here - join in, anyone can join in as long as they are nudes never before seen lets keep this thread fucking oc its so much better

OP here - well obviously don't make that the first snap you send her, you gotta work your way into it, its a talking game. if the first thing you ask for is nudes you'll be shut down hard

face?

>>Girls who dont have any idea what weird is.
I bet you tried to make actual conversation and got this response

OP 24

this girl sucked my dick in a club bathroom

Yeah I reverse searched and remembered I dumped a few of those pics years ago. I'll try to only post unseen

forgot to mention, one time she thought i was asking for ass pics and she actually said no, and when i clarified i wasn't she said she would have been pissed
the next day she said she was actually just confused and didn't expect if from me
so i'm not sure how she would feel about it, and i don't wanna fuck up our friendship

OP here - I said I liked her ass or something and she said that, she was a weird girl, haven't talked to her for a year or two

any ass pics of her?

OP here, if you don't wanna fuck up the friendship idk what you can do cuz if you live close together pics will lead to other stuff

nah, I'm good Sup Forumsro...

If only I got matches on tinder

nah we actually currently live a few states apart

OP 25 - no face pics, her face isn't that nice tho it'd ruin the nudes honestly met her on tinder btw heres another tho

Look Of your scared about the friendship you don't want to be with her.
It's just a risk you have to take if you want to try

Most of mine are bots. Some were genuine, but nothing went beyond a few messages. To be honest, I probably don't try hard enough.

>works sometimes but you can't be desperate and don't say send nudes you gotta charm them
Yeah I just realized that I only ask for nudes from girls I'm fucking, and that's probably not necessarily what the user was asking. I don't bother with other girls because I don't want to be teased.

OP here - your golden then man living far away makes sending nudes a just for fun thing. like these chicks I match on tinder I chat up, get pics then ditch, I only fuck girls I kind of know .im not getting a disease from some random girl haha not worth it for a nut honesty

Is the friendship genuine or do you like her only because you wanna fuck her? Sometimes you can't tell until you lose the friendship and realize you don't miss them when you're fucking somebody else.

>Some were genuine, but nothing went beyond a few messages
i trade text messages with some fat mexican bitch. asked her to hang out but she never hit me up.

OP here - true getting nudes from girls your fucking are different. but if you've fucked them they pull that "you'll see in person" shit and they don't understand sometimes a guy just needs a nice tit and ass pic

OP 26

> LOLL

OP 27

probably should have mentioned this, it is absolutely a genuine friendship, and i very much respect her as a person
but damn just looking at her immaculate cleavage for all these years is getting rough