Guys, I really need to find this one incest greentext. I used to have it and it was my favourite...

Guys, I really need to find this one incest greentext. I used to have it and it was my favourite, but I had lost it a while ago. It's of a ginger mother and her son fucking in the shower. She also thought they had fucked prior due to her waking up to the son in the same bed who fell asleep naked if it helps.

Shucks, it just started and it's already dead

bump

bump

Bump

OP here again. since I probably won't be getting the picture I'm looking for, might as well try to post some stuff that may become an user's favourite. I have a pretty good sized folder of wincest stuff so incoming small dumps. let me know whether you want me to continue or if you have requests, I'll check if I have them.

already gaining my love give more

You got it user. Also cheers to me, I've been looking through the b archives and I literally found the thread where the story I'm looking for was originally posted. I'm looking through to see if I can find somebody who put it together in the thread. Worst case scenario, I put it together myself. I'll start dumping now tho

give me a link i need to beat my meat

Thanks for the story, user. Hope you find the other one... sounds nice.

I'll do you one better. Here's the stitched final

No problem user, and thanks. I just found it and I had posted it a second ago, so it should be below this post. Enjoy and have a good time. I'll be doing small dumps for a little while to keep it alive

above*

I fucking love you user.

I love you too user, happy fapping

if anyone is interested i have a story about me and my sis

Go ahead and tell user, we'll be happy to hear

>
sure

plz

I'm gonna be playing fallout new vegas on my xbox, but my computer and xboner are connected to my tv, so I'll be back every once in a while. There'll probably be some other to give bumps inbetween my appearances, and if you need it, there's no shame in a self bump

bump

alright here i go (not green texting to much effort)

be me 15 live with my mother and father. i have a half sister 17, she is small around 5'1 amazingly rounded breasts and an ass to match she is also a natural red head top and bottom. slender build very feminine. (same dad) who lives down the street with her mother. we have only known each other for a few years, she used to live further south miles away knew of each other spoke sort of at family events but only started getting close once she moved closer.

ok so we where in my room one night she was supposed to be watching over me while my folks where out on a date night (i had been banned from going out because i stole money from a neighbour a few days before)

thats the set up info do people still want?

we were talking about how lame it was that we where both stuck in the house and about how we are bother and sister but did not feel like it sometimes we were friends first and foremost.

T (thats what we shall call her) looks at me and says "so user what would you be doing tonight if you could go out?"
i responded with a joke about meeting up with some girls and hooking up ect ya know teenage boys talk for actually wondering round with some cheap alcohol getting into trouble.

T laughs and says " bet you get all the girls don't you user"

i pause for a moment before answering (i really wanted some help with that) i told her no well not so much i know girls that like me i just don't have the confidence to go for it.

T looks at me so shocked i had never seen her so taken aback before. she says " but you are so smooth with me"

i have that.

i have all of them.

give me a min.

Do you have the one where a brother and sister fought over if Lawrence Fishburne is in Start Wars? The brother bets his sister a blowjob that Laurence wasn't in it.

I appreciate it, but I found it in the b archive a little while ago

nevermind i didnt see a direct response to OP so i assumed his request hadn't been met.

have this then

> if Lawrence Fishburne is in Start Wars?
It the Matrix. And, if he can't find it, I have it somewhere.

post some please

i did...
see

I know he's in the Matrix, but the premise of the story is that the sister thinks Laurence Fishburne is Mace Windu

no dumbsass

he's in snakes on a plane!

No, I'm saying that the bet is whether Samuel Jackson's in the Matrix, and it turns out it's actually Fishbourne. Anyway, I only have it in a word document, so gimme a sec.

No dude you're thinking of the guy on the beer.

Kek okay, as long as you post it the bet doesn't matter

>D7wNnnkk
Here's the paste. Sorry for the wait. I'll have the second chapter up in a minute.

>5fDKFhTa
Second chapter here. If there's any more to it, I've never seen it.

Where am I supposed to paste this to?

It's a pastebin code.

Thanks!

No problem, guy.

how the fuck do i put this into pastebin

After the slash in the url.

thank you jeebus