sup Sup Forums. im baked as fuck right now
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Ra0p1CRZg
youtube.com/watch?v=wsNwplvidPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did Assad gas those civilians?

>Sup Forums - Random
snoop dawg, smoke weed every day, just blaze it faggot, lit fam do a kick flip?

i mean, i know like, two or three of those words

It is obviously a hoax. It makes no rational sense for Assad to gas the civilians full well knowing this was the one thing he could do that would provoke a full NATO response. Probably a contrivance by corporate media to stir up more war.

I am very high. I am sore and my feet hurt from working out and then working till close. I am unwinding with my vaporizer and a small block of some fine pekorino cheese with crackers.

Used to smoke Girl Scout cookies, been having some platinum og recently. Been making me very high, giving myself panic attacks from it. Figure I'd lay off it for a while, try and get my life back in order before going back to it.

>listening to any good music?1

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Ra0p1CRZg

piep

>contrivance
but....hes been killing his people for years....its like you and every other autistic dumb fuck here and on youtube comments repeating the same autistic thing because you think you know something or your intelligent. ew....God, please kill yourself. preferably in a fire

took a minute to realize these were not sea shells but pipes

wait so.. assad gassed some civilians who he probably considered to be rebels or against his own government right?

so is this like if the united states gov shot some ppl and some other country intervening by bombing our air bases?

Who gives a fuck if you're stoned. It's not like you're having a unique mind blowing experience faggot

hah tricked you!

amazing

>006
are you james bond's "special" brother?

cannabis is for losers fyi

this is true
being said

I burger bonded your sister

>hes been killing his people for years

and? Does that mean this particular instance MUST be genuine? If anything that means there's more opportunity to falsify evidence. States do not act in ways that undermine their survival. This is simply a fact of international politics. Assad's behavior in this instance is beyond suspect.

meeee toooo

If today is tomorrow's yesterday, and today was yesterday's tomorrow, what does that make today to today?

today

Smoked all my weed and im still high as fuck of the ritilan and adderal, Im bored as fuck, what do?