Big Lebowski is overrated, Coen brothers too

Big Lebowski is overrated, Coen brothers too

Fuck off Cassidy

I LOVE sucking thick and veiny cocks

fuck off

double dubs of truth

it gets better with repeated viewings

>fedora tippers thinking that appreciating Coen bros movies sets them apart from "plebs"

Look, tastes differ, true that, but they have ONE good movie; Miller's crossroads

witnessed again

- Open endings suck, always, a story should have a conclusion every time.

- Good endings are better than "muh tragic", "muh sad", "muh melodramatic" endings.

Mah, Coen brothers movies are loved by most people. I don't feel special for enjoying them

If you think they've only made 1 good movie you are a pretentious fag

>fedora tippers thinking that hating Coen bros movies sets them apart from "plebs"

Fixed.

life is full of open endings and muh tragic and sad though. it looks like you prefer it for the escapism.

The Big Lebowski is absolutely overrated.
Is it a funny movie? Sure. Had it aged well? Yes. Is it one of the top 10, even top 100 comedies of all time? Absolutely not.

>Is it one of the top 10, even top 100 comedies of all time? Absolutely not.
Well, maybe because it isn't a comedy...

Star wars sucks balls.

>he thinks it's a comedy

Jesus christ I knew Sup Forums was pleb but this is a whole new low for you.

>m-muh realism

No. What you have said is wrong.

I don't hate them, I consider them overrated. A lot

I like capeshit.

Opinions can't be wrong, they are only subjective truth, not objective.

Wrong

Spiderman 2 (Raimi) is the best capeshit movie

fascist pig, censoring thoughts

Pretty good
Personally I'd go with '89 Batman

You're absolutely wrong.
It's an opinion that creationism should be taught in schools.
It's an opinion that climate change isn't real.
Both those things are completely wrong.
My attitude is that everybody I entitled to their own opinion, everybody can believe what they want to believe. They cannot, however, demand that their opinion be respected or accepted if they're going to state it publicly, and especially if they're going to attempt to extol the virtues of their opinion. That attitude has brought us to where we are going today, and lowered the quality of discussion of politics, science and religion, because we are afraid to step on one another's toes, or fight ignorance with information.

My opinion is that opinions are objective.
Check and mate, atheist.

>we are afraid to step on one anothers toes

Saying Cohen movies are overrated IS stepping on toes
Also, ditch the name friendo, you're on an anonymous board

Do original superhero stories count as "capeshit"? If so, Unbreakable is the only one that really counts as kino.

You'd have to be an idiot to think it doesn't make sense. The movie's plot is weird and has a bunch of extraneous stuff, but if you watch it a second time there's a very coherent series of events.