Hey im getting kicked out of my parents house and i am currently looking for a job...

Hey im getting kicked out of my parents house and i am currently looking for a job, i have a car and a savings so i can live on my own for a couple of months. i also have 3 felony vandalism charges so its hard for me to get a place to stay and work. what are some things i can do to get my life together/how could i live out of my car. they gave me a deadline of three weeks, i need help i dont know how i should go about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsNwplvidPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

Just fucking lie. Background checks aren't free, most places don't actually run them.

Find a room for rent, depending on your area you should be able to find a nice place. I personally paid $300 a month for a room for rent throughout all of college. Attending college, apply as an independent student and live off the grants and loans until you find a suitable job. If you're able/willing, join the Air Force. No other branch. You'll have all the perks of being in the military but you'll be treated with a civilian job. Don't join Security Forces I don't go under General. If possible find in medical profession in the Air Force.

you came to the wrong place then kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=wsNwplvidPk
this will help

Fucking auto correct. Use common sense to interpet.

make sure you watch this

I recommend you kill yourself, because your dumb ass got yourself into this mess. Why can't your dumb ass think of a way out? Plenty of jobs out there to find, you just need to lower your fucking standards, you piece of shit. You don't deserve something that's comfortable.

hahaha this

Three fucking accounts of felony vandalism, and you wonder why no one will hire you? I don't own a business and I wouldn't hire you. Learn to control yourself, you weak-minded piece of shit.

What do you mean you don't know how you should go about this?

Liquidate everything you don't absolutely need so you have as much money as possible.

Find a room in a house that is as cheap as possible. No reason to try and get your own private place when you don't have a job. Lie about having a job if they ask before letting you move in.

Top priority starting now is find a job. Luckily summer is coming so lots of places are hiring. Unluckily lots of kids are getting out of school extremely soon and will be applying for those jobs so you best apply first and put your best foot forward.

Once you have a job and a place to live, in your free time you need to put a plan together where you want to be in 6 months, 1 year, 2 years etc, then break that down into actionable steps to get you there.

Go stand with some Mexicans near a Walmart someone usually comes by and offers work. You'll get like $2 an hour if you're lucky and they'll sometimes feed you. That's what I did for a summer job a few years back.

no, why would i hire a risk that i dont need and there is plenty of hard working low risk potential employees out there?
maybe if we connected on a serious level and i could see you as a potential friend, maybe i would give you a trial but odds are we wont get along to start off with so i would just say pass and find someone i like.

shit Op that sucks. I dont even have a record and finding a job is a bitch. Just steal someone's newspaper and apply for literally every job until you get a response. good luck and you could always just kill yourself if that doesnt work.

Get a job in a restaurant man, there turn rates are ridiculous but if you can find a decent spot and manage the stress its not a bad gig.

Get a job at a restaurant. Most of the time those places will hire anybody. I work at one right now and over half my co-workers are drug addicts.

Strike a deal with parents... you'll leave after you get a job. And make sure to show serious job hunting effort.

He's a felon he can't into millgary

Get a job doing construction, like roofing or concrete. They will hire anyone that wants to work

>3 crime violations
>Parents gave me 3 weeks

Is OP a manchild or a nigger?

this and due to the turn over of employees i often see the responsible ppl becoming managers or assistant managers

A felony doesn't necessarily mean he'll be denied.

Legit become a trucker. Explain why your a felon and come clean about it. Or apply as a farm hand. Hours fucking suck, the work is hard, and the pay is meh, but you can have a place to live. Not to mention if you work damn hard you can make connections through the rancher/farm owner and they can hook you up with better work or pay.