>
>You all are so wonderful.
>
>~N

hi...
alright good

aww... thanks... y-you too...

Well hopefully we can make your night better!~

What did you think of that song last night?

i don't even know what to think of weeabo fucking shit anymore. what the fuck. this god damn absurdist fetish with posy-irony has me fucking wanting all fucking new fags and all of b just deleted

Oh ok.
Well I guess if you don't like it, maybe, leave?

~N

What the fuck is "b"?

Fucking newfags.

Well friendos, let's settle in and get comfy!~

I think this'll be a nice slow night~

>Well hopefully we can make your night better!~
>
>What did you think of that song last night?

thanks!... i know you will!...

...to be honest i really can't even tolerate things like that to the point where i couldn't even look at it or listen to it... i just went "i can't"... - as i said before... really... i don't like a lot of things... -but i didn't want to say that... because i didn't want to make you feel bad... so i'm sorry...

...should i even bother to "y-you too..." anymore?...

>Well friendos, let's settle in and get comfy!~
>
>I think this'll be a nice slow night~

i'm settled in and comfy, friendo...

so far...

Oh that's alright!~

It just made me think of you is all

What do you mean?

I find it charming

I may be a sad depressed fuck but at least I have Tomo

M-Momiji?!

>absurdist fetish with posy-irony
well, maybe the cool thing to do now is to actually embrace the way imageboard memes/interaction was before 2007, when underage, mean-spirited people like you decided that you needed to shit over everything demanding more irony, then you got tired of that, then you pretended to value pepe (who was actually pretty meh) then you allowed Sup Forums to be flooded with normies, then you psot the same exact thing and visit the same threads all the time (except you complain about the same threads popping up without making anything original) then you make post ironic memes then me_irl "steals your memes" then you flock to Sup Forums and invite another wave of curious normies and fuck EVERYTHING UP

every oldfag went off into another obscure chan ages ago and Sup Forums has no identity now so accept it and fuck off

can i come in?

Come in from the cold, grab a seat and get comfy!~

If you promise not to take all the blankets

come in, get cozy user. -h-user.

That's her

Nice! Momiji is best 2hu!

Who wouldn't look at that face, it's adorable

So friendos, how's everyone's night so far?~

i bought 48 green light bulbs today at walmart because they were on clearance for 5¢ each

the problem is that i have to use for 48 green light bulbs

Very good!
I would be worrying about things but I get to talk to you all instead.
~N.

Tons of work but i end it on time -h-user-

Resale?
~N.

make a soup of gren light bulbs )? -h-user-

L-lewd!

too scared to go to a pub and don't live near New Orleans there is no market :(((

impractical

i was hoping someone would ask for proof but it seems i must whore my woes with a pic

Kek, hecking nice! Replace all your lights in the house with the green bulbs!

LOL I THOUGHT THAT WAS A JOKE -h-user-

I, as well, thought it was a joke.
Hmm.

Do you live with anyone?

i am here with no one
I have a total of 3 places that use regular lightbulbs in my apartment

my complex has a light between every 2 adjacent apartments. i just figured out that it would be funny to replace them all with green light bulbs

to put on a ski mask and sprint around quickly taking their eco-friendly swirly twirly bulbs and swapping them for my dim 38 W photon chuckers

Whoops, forgot to tag that last post, >728293643 is me.

OP, being new, I have a little trouble surrounding with what name to call you.

I figured user-chan would be good, but now I see it's also the name of the green guy (Who *is* cute, small or not, by the way!), and I'd think Tomoko would work too.

Is there any name you prefer more than any other? Sorry if this has been asked before.

~N.

Do it nerd!

DO IT. -h-user-

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i'll get my russian friend and we will make a thread and post the carnage of slightly inconveniencing the tenants and lease manager

perhaps next friday night

>Oh that's alright!~
>
>It just made me think of you is all

yeah...

i appreciate the thought...

>Oh that's alright!~
>
>It just made me think of you is all

alright fine i'll listen to it...

>these lyrics

... you're killing me... are you trying to make me cry or something?... ... ;u; ... thank you... ...

from the start i doubted my abilities to do this... to be honest... i only do this because i have nothing else to do... i have to do this... - and i want to do this... because i have to do this...

>for the kindest friend

...i've been viewed as a mean enemy... to have something like this remind you of me... i'm not even sure how to feel about this...

thank you...

;u;

maybe it's not so bad...

you being cancer and all...

also... the lyrics and story behind it were something right... i... "write"... "songs"... sometimes... usually a lot of parodies and references... usually a lot of spam... hmmh... maybe... even if the song is common... or if it's spam... or if it doesn't make sense... and stuff... - yeah... i would like to do more original content sometime... - maybe even to the point of using a microphone or camera sometime... but it would be completely separate from this form... and it wouldn't be for any gain... and i would probably only share it with a few... - when i can... if things work out... i guess... not a priority or a focus tho... but it would be nice, i guess...

>>What do you mean?

i mean... it just sort of results in an "insult competition"... which that was meant to diffuse and avoid... clearly... it doesn't work...

Aww, try not to feel rushed.

~N

mfw i see tomoko naked touching herself

>>I find it charming

aww... thanks... - y-you too..

>I may be a sad depressed fuck but at least I have Tomo

...sure thing...

mfw i see tomoko getting fucked in the ass by 3 black men

>>absurdist fetish with posy-irony
>well, maybe the cool thing to do now is to actually embrace the way imageboard memes/interaction was before 2007, when underage, mean-spirited people like you decided that you needed to shit over everything demanding more irony, then you got tired of that, then you pretended to value pepe (who was actually pretty meh) then you allowed Sup Forums to be flooded with normies, then you psot the same exact thing and visit the same threads all the time (except you complain about the same threads popping up without making anything original) then you make post ironic memes then me_irl "steals your memes" then you flock to Sup Forums and invite another wave of curious normies and fuck EVERYTHING UP
>
>every oldfag went off into another obscure chan ages ago and Sup Forums has no identity now so accept it and fuck off

...yeah... but i consider "normies" not "normies" as in normal "normal" but "cancer"... it's like calling aol chat users "normal"... the bigger issue isn't the users - but more so... - i'm going to hold back and resist my urge to get into this here... - but basically how things are "run"... - i think they're more-so of a cancer because they call chemo cancer and cancer chemo... they really just seem to want to shit all over everything and make everyone's life worse than theirs... then everyone's life ends up worse... and at 1st you think it's just a random insult... and it's not really like that... but it really actually is... "they don't think it be like it is but it do" - black science man

...'cept me...

>can i come in?

yeah

mfw i see tomoko selling her body for change

>202375.jpg 1491547428200.jpg

lewd

>So friendos, how's everyone's night so far?~

...getting better...

>i bought 48 green light bulbs today at walmart because they were on clearance for 5¢ each
>
>the problem is that i have to use for 48 green light bulbs

...oh...

...shouldn't have bought them then...

>1dbff004c5c6a60aaecf4e80d62a16f04da46ea7.png

lewd

>too scared to go to a pub and don't live near New Orleans there is no market :(((

...sell them for 5 cents each and see who buys them...

>impractical
>
>
>i was hoping someone would ask for proof but it seems i must whore my woes with a pic

...oh...

...you cam whore...

>1474537176984.jpg

>Whoops, forgot to tag that last post, >728293643 is me.
>
>OP, being new, I have a little trouble surrounding with what name to call you.
>
>I figured user-chan would be good, but now I see it's also the name of the green guy (Who *is* cute, small or not, by the way!), and I'd think Tomoko would work too.
>
>Is there any name you prefer more than any other? Sorry if this has been asked before.
>
>~N.

alright...

oh...

no no no no... it's not that... "user-chan" as the green-guy isn't a separate character... i am fine being "user-chan" and taking different "forms"... i mean when user was posted then it was "user-chan"... also it is not "the green guy" it's "Anonymous"... i don't consider myself "Tomoko"...

i... don't really even like having names or anything... but "Anonymous", or "user"... i'm alright with "user-chan"... whatever anyone wants to call me is fine... - it's fine... i'm alright with repeating the same conversations over and over... i really mean that... "new meme"...

>1489293396909.jpg

...butt-guy... i know it's you... stop posting lewd, butt-guy...

tf is this you went into hyper-reply mode

Aw, Tomoko, you didn't hafta listen to it just for me~

You're too sweet!~

checkt

If only it wasn't butt-guy.

>Aww, try not to feel rushed.
>
>~N

it'll be fine... thank you...

>mfw i see tomoko naked touching herself

y-you too...

>mfw i see tomoko getting fucked in the ass by 3 black men

...you cuck...

>mfw i see tomoko selling her body for change

y-you too...

master can i get a soda please? -h-user-

>tf is this you went into hyper-reply mode

>Aw, Tomoko, you didn't hafta listen to it just for me~
>
>You're too sweet!~

...of course... i don't mind doing that...

hahh... th...thanks...

>Capture.png 1491550588616.png

why would you want me?...

Butt-guy, please, at least refrain from stealing the trips

you are so kind, ty master i love you -h-user-

m

>1489702231972.jpg

...it's butt-guy in disguise...

i was going to post it but can't because duplicate entry...

that's what i get for putting effort and thought into my posts...

>master can i get a soda please? -h-user-

you may kiss my soda if you'd like...

just a little bit of power... and it's already corrupted me... but you seem to like it; so it's cool...

h

>you are so kind, ty master i love you -h-user-

i am kind... yw slave i love you too baby...

It smells like rain right now, Hopefully it rains!~

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

it's drugged

ohh noo..

~N

>It smells like rain right now, Hopefully it rains!~

in the rain forest...

can you love me, too?
e-even if i am a butt-user
(it's cold in here also)

>can you love me, too?
>e-even if i am a butt-user
>(it's cold in here also)

yeah... but you have to stop being a butt-user...
i love you...
>*(hugs)*